So here's the situation. I'd like a pair of wireless headphones or earphones or whatever. Not too bulky or expensive. I'll most likely use them for my computer to listen to music, but I'm not much of an audiophile so to be honest, sound quality isn't of utmost importance. I'd like to be able to dance around in them, so hopefully they won't fall off or break too easily. And I don't want to spend too much if possible, maybe $50, but would prefer less if possible. Thanks for reading and hope I can get some help.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Good wireless headphones/earphones?
Related Forum Threads
- [REVIEW] Sony MW1 - Smart Wireless Headset pro Last post on 3/16/15 at 5:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- cheap wireless headphone Last post on 2/11/15 at 10:08am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bluetooth headphones under $300? Help needed. (Lots of details and links inside.) Last post on 4/27/15 at 3:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- BTunes plug makes wired headphones wireless Last post on 12/15/14 at 6:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- any wireless dj headphones? Last post on 4/16/14 at 10:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
Good wireless headphones/earphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
12/22/12 at 6:10pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good wireless headphones/earphones?
Currently, there are 2812 Active Users (445 Members and 2367 Guests)
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 42 seconds ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 1 minute ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Closed on-ear or over-ear replacement for Grado SR60 or SR80 5 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 6 minutes ago
- › Companies that take advantage of audio enthusiasts 6 minutes ago
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3