So here's the situation. I'd like a pair of wireless headphones or earphones or whatever. Not too bulky or expensive. I'll most likely use them for my computer to listen to music, but I'm not much of an audiophile so to be honest, sound quality isn't of utmost importance. I'd like to be able to dance around in them, so hopefully they won't fall off or break too easily. And I don't want to spend too much if possible, maybe $50, but would prefer less if possible. Thanks for reading and hope I can get some help.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Good wireless headphones/earphones?
Related Forum Threads
- [REVIEW] Sony MW1 - Smart Wireless Headset pro Last post on 3/16/15 at 5:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- cheap wireless headphone Last post on 2/11/15 at 10:08am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bluetooth headphones under $300? Help needed. (Lots of details and links inside.) Last post on 4/27/15 at 3:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- BTunes plug makes wired headphones wireless Last post on 12/15/14 at 6:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- any wireless dj headphones? Last post on 4/16/14 at 10:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The joys of reviewing a favorite product have eluded yours truly, until the T20 from RHA (Reid & Heath Acoustics) came along, supplied for review by my good friends at Headphone Zone...
A few years back, my family and I underwent a rather large home renovation (including not having a kitchen for 10 weeks; suffice it to say I was sick of take-out food after the summer of 2014). As...
INTRO I purchased these made in China headphones on a whim out of curiosity as the design looked really cool and to see what Audioquest might be thinking with their first foray in to...
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
(note: pictures included are not mine, I grabbed them from the net to make the article easier to read) I've had these for well over a year and used them at least 5 days-a-week during that...
Good wireless headphones/earphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
12/22/12 at 6:10pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good wireless headphones/earphones?
Currently, there are 2949 Active Users (537 Members and 2412 Guests)
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Looking for comfortable, on/over ear headphones with good isolation... 3 minutes ago
- › What is your favorite Hi-Res Audio sites? 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Advice on headphones!!! 4 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 6 minutes ago
- › Four Choices for Closed Over-Ears 6 minutes ago
- › Playing Blu Ray Music Discs on Computer 9 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3