So here's the situation. I'd like a pair of wireless headphones or earphones or whatever. Not too bulky or expensive. I'll most likely use them for my computer to listen to music, but I'm not much of an audiophile so to be honest, sound quality isn't of utmost importance. I'd like to be able to dance around in them, so hopefully they won't fall off or break too easily. And I don't want to spend too much if possible, maybe $50, but would prefer less if possible. Thanks for reading and hope I can get some help.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Good wireless headphones/earphones?
Related Forum Threads
- [REVIEW] Sony MW1 - Smart Wireless Headset pro Last post on 3/16/15 at 5:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- cheap wireless headphone Last post on 2/11/15 at 10:08am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bluetooth headphones under $300? Help needed. (Lots of details and links inside.) Last post on 4/27/15 at 3:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- BTunes plug makes wired headphones wireless Last post on 12/15/14 at 6:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- any wireless dj headphones? Last post on 4/16/14 at 10:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Good wireless headphones/earphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
12/22/12 at 6:10pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good wireless headphones/earphones?
Currently, there are 3086 Active Users (533 Members and 2553 Guests)
- › Three Word Story 31 seconds ago
- › Why is the closed-back market so bad? 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 1 minute ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 2 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for over ear headphones <=$200 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 5 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 6 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 7 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)