So here's the situation. I'd like a pair of wireless headphones or earphones or whatever. Not too bulky or expensive. I'll most likely use them for my computer to listen to music, but I'm not much of an audiophile so to be honest, sound quality isn't of utmost importance. I'd like to be able to dance around in them, so hopefully they won't fall off or break too easily. And I don't want to spend too much if possible, maybe $50, but would prefer less if possible. Thanks for reading and hope I can get some help.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Good wireless headphones/earphones?
Related Forum Threads
- [REVIEW] Sony MW1 - Smart Wireless Headset pro Last post on 3/16/15 at 5:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- cheap wireless headphone Last post on 2/11/15 at 10:08am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bluetooth headphones under $300? Help needed. (Lots of details and links inside.) Last post on 4/27/15 at 3:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- BTunes plug makes wired headphones wireless Last post on 12/15/14 at 6:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- any wireless dj headphones? Last post on 4/16/14 at 10:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
This is my review for the new S3 from Brainwavz. Nicknamed the silver bullet for it's silver color and long slender shape. Thanks to Brainwavz for the S3 review sample. I have previously had the...
Hi all, I just want to say that it's my first review done on a product but I'm very proud to do it on a FIIO product. Review of the new FIIO EX1 In-ear Monitors. I will use the EX1 with the FIIO X1...
Many thanks to RHA for RHA T20 Tour Program! The T20 unit in this review is demo unit from the RHA T20 Tour Program: http://www.head-fi.org/t/770875/rha-t20-tour-program-reviewers-wanted Product...
The WA22 is my third Desktop Amp and second tube amp. I got it through AV One, a local retailer here, after 2 rounds of testing and I was impressed enough to purchase it. Built like a tank...
Good wireless headphones/earphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
12/22/12 at 6:10pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good wireless headphones/earphones?
Currently, there are 2483 Active Users (437 Members and 2046 Guests)
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 17 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 17 seconds ago
- › Immersive bass headphones in movies and gaming? 1 minute ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 4 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by LaRevolu
- › Nuforce NE800M by Dsnuts
- › Chord&Major 5'14 "World" by BloodyPenguin
- › Woo Audio WA 6 SE by PETEREK
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2