So here's the situation. I'd like a pair of wireless headphones or earphones or whatever. Not too bulky or expensive. I'll most likely use them for my computer to listen to music, but I'm not much of an audiophile so to be honest, sound quality isn't of utmost importance. I'd like to be able to dance around in them, so hopefully they won't fall off or break too easily. And I don't want to spend too much if possible, maybe $50, but would prefer less if possible. Thanks for reading and hope I can get some help.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Good wireless headphones/earphones?
Related Forum Threads
- [REVIEW] Sony MW1 - Smart Wireless Headset pro Last post on 3/16/15 at 5:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- cheap wireless headphone Last post on 2/11/15 at 10:08am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best bluetooth headphones under $300? Help needed. (Lots of details and links inside.) Last post on 4/27/15 at 3:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- BTunes plug makes wired headphones wireless Last post on 12/15/14 at 6:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- any wireless dj headphones? Last post on 4/16/14 at 10:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
Good wireless headphones/earphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
12/22/12 at 6:10pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good wireless headphones/earphones?
Currently, there are 2949 Active Users (468 Members and 2481 Guests)
- › Hifiman HM901S New Flagship DAP 2 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 7 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 8 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 9 minutes ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 10 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 11 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2