Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Do these Audio Technica ATH-M50s look like a good buy Last post on Today at 11:54 am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K167 VS Audio Technica ATH-M50??? Last post on Yesterday at 9:41 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-M50 is better than Sony MDR7506 Last post on 5/15/13 at 11:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Who can beat ATH-M50 in his kingdom? Last post on 5/17/13 at 7:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Soundcard for ATH-M50 for gaming Last post on 5/13/13 at 9:37pm in Computer Audio
Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
Edited on 5/27/12
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the K550. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The AKG K550...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the RE-400. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The RE-400...
Can anyone identify these headphones? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think it can go both ways, no one's really surprised that people sport M50s in the studio by now. Frankly I find the people more interesting than the headphones they're wearing in this case. "Wow M50s, actual people wearing headphones we talk about on head-fi"...yeah, no.
Care to source pics/links regarding them using UE stuff? It's hard to differentiate between models and brands, unless they've stated it outright.
sorry if I sounded harsh but here:
page6 lets stay on topic since this is headfi
NOOOOOO THEY ARE BEATS SOLOS DA BESTEST HEADPHONES EVAA!!!!
im sorry im joking but i do believe they are M50's. (this is quite an easy headphone to identify since its headband construction is rather characteristic along with the big silver ring on the earcup)
- Can anyone identify these headphones?
- › Sennheiser HD650 [Worldwide] 4 seconds ago
- › portable amp under 100 $ 13 seconds ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 2 minutes ago
- › Harmon Kardon 254 vs odac/bottlehead crack 3 minutes ago
- › Yulong Sabre D18 thread: reviews, impressions, discussion (full... 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X3 Thread. Full review:... 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Logitech Speaker System Z623 by D3Seeker
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe