Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 12/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for gym use Last post on 9/18/14 at 9:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Combination of ATH-M50 with Fiio E07K? Last post on Yesterday at 1:19 am in Headphones (full-size)
- How to spot a fake Audio Technica M50 Last post on 9/17/14 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good All Around for Cubicle around 100? Last post on 9/16/14 at 6:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-M50 vs ATH-M50X Last post on 9/12/14 at 7:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Can anyone identify these headphones? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think it can go both ways, no one's really surprised that people sport M50s in the studio by now. Frankly I find the people more interesting than the headphones they're wearing in this case. "Wow M50s, actual people wearing headphones we talk about on head-fi"...yeah, no.
Care to source pics/links regarding them using UE stuff? It's hard to differentiate between models and brands, unless they've stated it outright.
sorry if I sounded harsh but here:
page6 lets stay on topic since this is headfi
NOOOOOO THEY ARE BEATS SOLOS DA BESTEST HEADPHONES EVAA!!!!
im sorry im joking but i do believe they are M50's. (this is quite an easy headphone to identify since its headband construction is rather characteristic along with the big silver ring on the earcup)
- Can anyone identify these headphones?
- › Dual listening: Amp with two headphone outputs 22 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 nice condition 1 minute ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › The New Huawei Honor 6 Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › Official Metro Detroit 2014 Meet/Party/Get-Together 9/20/2014... 2 minutes ago
- › need some advise to get my he560 get better 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)