or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread - Page 139

post #2071 of 2592
So have you guys heard anymore from T-Peos about upgrade cables?
post #2072 of 2592
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

So have you guys heard anymore from T-Peos about upgrade cables?

Nope. Any updates? I checked their Korean website, but there's no update on them yet. They start selling their stock cable starting on the 26th though.

post #2073 of 2592
I think d marc0 was in-contact with them and FlySweep might know, I haven't had any communication with T-Peos in many months.
post #2074 of 2592
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

I think d marc0 was in-contact with them and FlySweep might know, I haven't had any communication with T-Peos in many months.

Still waiting on any info on them. Stock cables have microphonics so I'm hoping the 7N's sleeving would be better. Also, not being red is also fine with me.
post #2075 of 2592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


Still waiting on any info on them. Stock cables have microphonics so I'm hoping the 7N's sleeving would be better. Also, not being red is also fine with me.

From what I've heard, microphonic is likely worse on the 7N.

post #2076 of 2592
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

From what I've heard, microphonic is likely worse on the 7N.
Worse than the red rubberised ones? Those are pretty bad. Been trying to wear them over ear but my ears just don't like it.
post #2077 of 2592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Worse than the red rubberised ones? Those are pretty bad. Been trying to wear them over ear but my ears just don't like it.

The outer layer on my silver plated cable is equivalent to a plastic straw from Burger King. It has settled somewhat since new however, If you think the red cable is bad you'll possibly have a heart attack going for the one I have, that's why last I heard T-Peos were working on a solution but it's been some time.

Did you allow your H-200 some more burn in? Is the peak still present for you?
post #2078 of 2592
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

The outer layer on my silver plated cable is equivalent to a plastic straw from Burger King. It has settled somewhat since new however, If you think the red cable is bad you'll possibly have a heart attack going for the one I have, that's why last I heard T-Peos were working on a solution but it's been some time.

Did you allow your H-200 some more burn in? Is the peak still present for you?

Not what I wanted to read! tongue.gif

They've tamed down a little since. The aggressive sound is still there, but it doesn't hurt like when I first had it. I've also switched to TSX-200 Complys, which should also help.

I've noticed the stock grey tips doesn't isolate outside noise too much, when I'm walking around the city I can stil hear some noises leaking through the music(Metalic clangs, loud voices and sometimes even cars). Which made me think the H-200 themselves had a cluttered sound to it, not the case after I switched tips.
Edited by Exesteils - 8/20/13 at 2:22am
post #2079 of 2592
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


The outer layer on my silver plated cable is equivalent to a plastic straw from Burger King. It has settled somewhat since new however, If you think the red cable is bad you'll possibly have a heart attack going for the one I have, that's why last I heard T-Peos were working on a solution but it's been some time.

Did you allow your H-200 some more burn in? Is the peak still present for you?

For me, the peak is still present.

post #2080 of 2592
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

I think d marc0 was in-contact with them and FlySweep might know, I haven't had any communication with T-Peos in many months.

Got an email from them a couple weeks ago. They said they're finalizing things and will release soon.
post #2081 of 2592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Not what I wanted to read! tongue.gif

They've tamed down a little since. The aggressive sound is still there, but it doesn't hurt like when I first had it. I've also switched to TSX-200 Complys, which should also help.

I've noticed the stock grey tips doesn't isolate outside noise too much, when I'm walking around the city I can stil hear some noises leaking through the music(Metalic clangs, loud voices and sometimes even cars). Which made me think the H-200 themselves had a cluttered sound to it, not the case after I switched tips.


You want something with an open bore, atleast wider than the ones stock have, helps keep the sound uncongested in busy sections of songs or choruses.

Like this.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

For me, the peak is still present.

Here's my experience with the peak, you might of read it. No word of a lie mine came and went away, just as that post says

http://www.head-fi.org/t/642308/t-peos-h-200-new-triple-hybrid-iem-appreciation-thread/1080#post_9524365
Quote:
Originally Posted by d marc0 View Post

Got an email from them a couple weeks ago. They said they're finalizing things and will release soon.

Thanks.
post #2082 of 2592
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

You want something with an open bore, atleast wider than the ones stock have, helps keep the sound uncongested in busy sections of songs or choruses.

Like this.


What tips are those? Can i buy them seperately? I'm pretty happy with Complys but anything better is always welcome.
post #2083 of 2592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

What tips are those? Can i buy them seperately? I'm pretty happy with Complys but anything better is always welcome.

Sure, here's the tips above. : http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-V-Moda-Earphones-Replacement-EarBuds-Tips-Gels-Sleeves-Plugs-Cushions-Pads-/220853034652?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item336bddde9c
post #2084 of 2592
They don't ship to my country. Schhiiitt.....
post #2085 of 2592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

They don't ship to my country. Schhiiitt.....

Try these ones, same thing.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&item=221127168944&pt=US_Headphones&_osacat=0&hash=item337c34d3b0&_ssn=a_dollar_store&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR8.TRC0.A0&_nkw=+V-MODA&_sacat=0&_from=R40
Edited by H20Fidelity - 8/20/13 at 3:05am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread