I am little frustrated by the left side issue. my strain relief failed and I have intermittent connection.
I have jury rigged my own strain relief with floral wire and electrical tape. It's working...it ain't pretty
but it's the sound that matters. I may just reshell them if I can get the sound guranteed.
I have spent about 7 weeks tweaking these and that may be why constantly changing tips stressed them
out mechanically. They are so much better than what I initially thought. I am really curious what the Neco
V3 does for them.
They are truelly tweaky but that's the joy of them. The magic of discovering how to squeeze everything out
of them. I personally enjoy that process. I guess that sense of personal investment makes them even better.
I could barely stand the TF 10's when I got them. Spent months making them the best I could and then
the right side driver failed. I could enumerate all the flaws in the TF 10. Because these tweaked T-peos show
up every flaw in those.
I am really grateful for those on this forumn who have really helped me out. I am actually thankful my 10's failed.
Is my frustration a poke to get me to go 200's...maybe!
I don't think until you play the tip game these baby's will reward you with magic. Zach helped me avoid the burn-in issue since
these already had a couple hundred hours on them when he sold them to me. Thank you!
It's like the chase in a romance...women tend to reveal themselves slowly and only when they sense real commitment...frustratingly slowly at times.
My wife has been surprisingly patient letting me start this affair. These were her Xmas present to me. Wow what a present.
Enuff, Happy Listening