Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread - Page 158

post #2356 of 2573

Just finished my cable and it came out pretty darn good if i say so myself.  Chose to go with copper instead of spc or silver to tame that annoying brightness/harshness.  Was selling my H-200, but now definitely not.  No more harshness up top.  

 

post #2357 of 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post
 

Just finished my cable and it came out pretty darn good if i say so myself.  Chose to go with copper instead of spc or silver to tame that annoying brightness/harshness.  Was selling my H-200, but now definitely not.  No more harshness up top.  

 

 

Nice work! I'm jealous!

post #2358 of 2573

Has anyone tried the H-200 with an iMOD and what did you think about it? 

 

Also, I've been looking for a portable amp and searched best as I could on the forums. How does the H-200 sound with a JDS C5? It is in my price range and what I've read about it has a quite neutral sound and well worth its money. 

post #2359 of 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by goswser View Post

Has anyone tried the H-200 with an iMOD and what did you think about it? 

Also, I've been looking for a portable amp and searched best as I could on the forums. How does the H-200 sound with a JDS C5? It is in my price range and what I've read about it has a quite neutral sound and well worth its money. 

It pairs really well with the c5. You can check my review with the c5 included in the setup here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/681435/dunu-dn-1000-dunus-hybrid-iem-appreciation-thread/120
post #2360 of 2573
post #2361 of 2573
Vic, why selling? Curious
post #2362 of 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

Vic, why selling? Curious

They are great. But I just don't use them any more. My friend is using them right now. I guess with UERM, most of my other gears don't get enough time.

post #2363 of 2573
well, fair enough, UERM are very fine neutral IEM, James444 let me listen to them and i can see your point. Actually i found UERM to be the most neitral IEM of all i heard irrespective of price, simply dead neutral to my ear.... perhaps they will not vow you but will grow on you, and while i found them a bit boring sometimes i still hold them in high reagard as concerns coherency and neutrality.
post #2364 of 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

well, fair enough, UERM are very fine neutral IEM, James444 let me listen to them and i can see your point. Actually i found UERM to be the most neitral IEM of all i heard irrespective of price, simply dead neutral to my ear.... perhaps they will not vow you but will grow on you, and while i found them a bit boring sometimes i still hold them in high reagard as concerns coherency and neutrality.

It's ok. I found the 1p2 a bit boring in retrospect when I heard the UERM, even the ASG-2 to a lesser extent. Heck almost everything was a bit boring in comparison. That doesn't mean I don't hold other IEMs that greatly impressed me in very high esteem. It just depends on what you define as boring and what you look for in sound. The next IEM I would like to hear a demo of is the JH13FP.
post #2365 of 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwinter View Post

It's ok. I found the 1p2 a bit boring in retrospect when I heard the UERM, even the ASG-2 to a lesser extent. Heck almost everything was a bit boring in comparison. That doesn't mean I don't hold other IEMs that greatly impressed me in very high esteem. It just depends on what you define as boring and what you look for in sound. The next IEM I would like to hear a demo of is the JH13FP.
i found jh demo ciems to have terrible fit. But they do have wonderful bass. Never heard anything quite like it yet.
post #2366 of 2573
Vwinter, all our defintions are highly subjective, but as i said someone who wants first class neutral sounding IEMs should look not further than UERM because this is really worth. Great products deserve respect and i succumb to it.
post #2367 of 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post
 

They are great. But I just don't use them any more. My friend is using them right now. I guess with UERM, most of my other gears don't get enough time.

Poor h-200s :( Well, I can understand since you own a pair of UERMs ha

post #2368 of 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonyoo View Post
 

Poor h-200s :( Well, I can understand since you own a pair of UERMs ha

 

UNsurprising remembering also how much UERM costs compared to H200 ;)

so UERM must be a better sounding IEM which UERM is :tongue:

 

seriously, i never thought of H200 as ultimate do it all IEM but for the price H200 is a champion in my book because it does so well many things and rivals nearly all competitors in the same price category which i heard to-date.

 

soooooooooooo........... H200 is not poor :D

post #2369 of 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post
 

 

UNsurprising remembering also how much UERM costs compared to H200 ;)

so UERM must be a better sounding IEM which UERM is :tongue:

 

seriously, i never thought of H200 as ultimate do it all IEM but for the price H200 is a champion in my book because it does so well many things and rivals nearly all competitors in the same price category which i heard to-date.

 

soooooooooooo........... H200 is not poor :D

Maybe its because I almost treat my IEMs like they have feelings lol.

post #2370 of 2573

For head-fiers in CONUS, I am now "selling" my H-200. $160!

http://www.head-fi.org/t/687724/t-peos-h-200-for-sale-160

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread