Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread - Page 149

post #2221 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by gav007 View Post
 

 H20, those cables you posted look good, do you know when they will be for sale?


Very soon, possibly only a few days, I'm just waiting on an email from T-Peos after the weekend. :)

post #2222 of 2550

Here's an update on the Quest for the Top Tip:

 

Monster SuperFoams. 

 

I've been using the included red foam and for the most part been satisfied. My sample pack of Monster Super Gels and Foams came in today and the gels are great (although they really increase the likelihood of driver flex) but the foams are a match made in heaven! They seem to increase bass response and tame the treble peak a little. I've never bought into the idea that tips could make much of a difference, but these guys are proving me wrong!

post #2223 of 2550
V-Moda tips H20 recommended just came in, I tried throwing the L-sized ones on but found them to be too big, M seems to seal better,

1st impressions: Softened Highs, slightly increases mid bass. The larger bore also seems to have increased the overall imaging on the H-200. Definitely an improvement, I'm enjoying them all I've again with just new tips, never thought that was possible.
post #2224 of 2550

Ok guys, my H-200 custom cable review is up .

I think who ever goes ahead will be pleased with the sound of either cable however I've left no choice to put a warning out on the silver plated version, it sounds great but has a few little issues regarding stiffness and flexiblity, the silver version however is much better where those issues are concerned.

You can read how to order at the bottom of the review.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/681836/t-peos-h-200-custom-upgrade-cables-alloyed-silver-silver-plated-version
 


Edited by H20Fidelity - 9/16/13 at 1:56am
post #2225 of 2550
Thanks for review of cable.
post #2226 of 2550

For anyone interested.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/682072/t-peos-h-200-custom-cable-7-n-ofc-silver-plated-copper-spc

As I've said in the listing, I don't think another cable like this will be obtainable for quite some time as the member who helped us out is no longer available, I am not promoting my sale, only trying to help you guys out.

 

post #2227 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 

For anyone interested.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/682072/t-peos-h-200-custom-cable-7-n-ofc-silver-plated-copper-spc

As I've said in the listing, I don't think another cable like this will be obtainable for quite some time as the member who helped us out is no longer available, I am not promoting my sale, only trying to help you guys out.

 

 

Seems like a sale promotion to me. 

 

lol good luck. I heard that cable was only marginally better, but it seem the pure silver is really better. But maybe the person I sold my H-200 to will be interested. They took way too with no follow ups to emails.


Edited by ericp10 - 9/18/13 at 9:58pm
post #2228 of 2550
No promoting, I don't need too. Some people were unhappy with the price of T-PEOS cables. It's more for anyone who can't afford that price.


Btw I heard and hearing are pretty different things, the cable outperforms stock by a large margin. Pity you never got to try one.
post #2229 of 2550

If you were in Europe I might very well buy it...

post #2230 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

No promoting, I don't need too. Some people were unhappy with the price of T-PEOS cables. It's more for anyone who can't afford that price.


Btw I heard and hearing are pretty different things, the cable outperforms stock by a large margin. Pity you never got to try one.

 

 

I trust the opinion of my source (and so do you from what I've read here). Anyway, there's no pity. I'll miss the H-200 for it is a capable earphone for its price, but I jumped back deep into the top tier. More time with my AS-2, V6, and newly acquired (and incredible) Cardas EM5813 Ear Speaker. Enjoy your pure silver cable and happy listening. :beerchug:

post #2231 of 2550

I will have the Dunu DN-1000  soon to compare to the H-200's sound though.

post #2232 of 2550
I am interested in a silver cable with a mic. I really only use my H-200 with an iphone while traveling or biking and aside from using to talk, to be able to advance songs, is invaluable to me. Does anyone know if any of the Korean cable makers could do this?
post #2233 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by catcherfly View Post

I am interested in a silver cable with a mic. I really only use my H-200 with an iphone while traveling or biking and aside from using to talk, to be able to advance songs, is invaluable to me. Does anyone know if any of the Korean cable makers could do this?

buy upgrade cable from H20 with confidence, check his add he is selling old cable he got from Korea smily_headphones1.gif
post #2234 of 2550

Not with a mic though.

post #2235 of 2550
And it's silver plated
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread