Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread - Page 126

post #1876 of 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

I have just received mine so i thought i will show my face here :D

H-200?  Looking forward to the review smile.gif

post #1877 of 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

I have just received mine so i thought i will show my face here biggrin.gif

look forward to how you find them
post #1878 of 2573

I will keep you guys posted!

post #1879 of 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

^ The all-powerful SPC SMSL cable, not a bad cable at all, especially for the money.

Here it is being sported on the popular C3 / BH combo. (works very well with H-200 btw)



The next step after SMSL is pure silver I linked a few pages back ($30)





Much research gone into upgrading from SMSL. ph34r.gif

 

Now why did you have to go showing me those images! Just makes me want to get those cables lol!

 

Where does one find that top SPC SMSL cable? And how much is it? And is it a big improvement over the wimpy cable that came with the BH? And is the cable somewhat flexible (ie can it be bent a bit)?

 

There, that's what you get for showing those images... lots of questions! :)

post #1880 of 2573
Get them on eBay for about $20, I consider SMSL an upgrade over that weedy BH cable, certainly. As for flexibility it's rather stiff but will bend still. It's a solid sounding cable. Became rather popular I'n the BH thread.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/viewitem?index=0&sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=110938570660
post #1881 of 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Get them on eBay for about $20, I consider SMSL an upgrade over that weedy BH cable, certainly. As for flexibility it's rather stiff but will bend still. It's a solid sounding cable. Became rather popular I'n the BH thread.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/viewitem?index=0&sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=110938570660

 

Thanks. I think that for me, it would be too long and stick out too far. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

The next step after SMSL is pure silver I linked a few pages back ($30)

Much research gone into upgrading from SMSL. ph34r.gif
 

Now that one is shorter! And only $10 more. And H20 approved :)

 

I haven't been able to find that elusive link, but I'll keep looking...

post #1882 of 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

Thanks. I think that for me, it would be too long and stick out too far. 

Now that one is shorter! And only $10 more. And H20 approved smily_headphones1.gif

I haven't been able to find that elusive link, but I'll keep looking...

If you contact this seller, (he makes the pure silver interconnect) tell him what size you want and he'll build it for you.

http://myworld.ebay.com.au/onest11/&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2754
post #1883 of 2573
Yo Wayne,'got another present for ya! Check this out with you H200 + BH combo then later swap with your Basso. I get some insane musical experience with the C5 on this track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeLc_odK58s&feature=youtube_gdata_player
post #1884 of 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by d marc0 View Post

Yo Wayne,'got another present for ya! Check this out with you H200 + BH combo then later swap with your Basso. I get some insane musical experience with the C5 on this track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeLc_odK58s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

 

Thanks! I listened to that quite a few times lol! Amazing track. H200/BH, H200/E12, 1K/BH, 1K/E12, and finally with the BH/WS99. BOOM comes to mind!

 

I'll be keeping my ears open for that dude. Thanks again.

post #1885 of 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

Thanks! I listened to that quite a few times lol! Amazing track. H200/BH, H200/E12, 1K/BH, 1K/E12, and finally with the BH/WS99. BOOM comes to mind!

Ooops the Basso got left out? Poor Basso lol.

I'll be keeping my ears open for that dude. Thanks again.
post #1886 of 2573

Bit disappointing, my black cable just broke down in one channel. Good thing there's another cable...

post #1887 of 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by quartertone View Post

Bit disappointing, my black cable just broke down in one channel. Good thing there's another cable...

You must of been very rough with it. biggrin.gif
post #1888 of 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


You must of been very rough with it. biggrin.gif

 

Actually, I can see why that happened XD  The housings are a little large for the size of the strain relief to really handle well; it's not flexible enough so that's more likely not where it failed :p

post #1889 of 2573
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyman392 View Post

Actually, I can see why that happened XD  The housings are a little large for the size of the strain relief to really handle well; it's not flexible enough so that's more likely not where it failed tongue.gif

Oh no, I think he was just very rough with it.

No offence or punt intended to you tinyman, but isn't that what we do around here? Just disagree with each other and invalidate others comments? rolleyes.gif
post #1890 of 2573

I wasn't rough at all. And the problem is at the jack, not the driver connector.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread