Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread - Page 90

post #1336 of 2552

It hangs a couple of inches below the jaw, above the cinch and I do not see a good way to clip it and not be somewhat tethered.  I like having a mic set available on a set of cables but do not like it on my primary listening setup.  I wear collared shirts most of the day and that mic frequently catches and tugs on the IEM; I just wish it wasn't there. 

post #1337 of 2552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehol View Post

It hangs a couple of inches below the jaw, above the cinch and I do not see a good way to clip it and not be somewhat tethered.  I like having a mic set available on a set of cables but do not like it on my primary listening setup.  I wear collared shirts most of the day and that mic frequently catches and tugs on the IEM; I just wish it wasn't there. 

 

I see the black cable shown in one of the images here, and I can understand where you are coming from. That would (er, will) drive me a bit nuts as well. I'll most likely be sticking with the red cable, and be wishing that it was black, but knowing that I will probably get a custom cable later on.

post #1338 of 2552

I'm definitely glad to have the option though, as I do sometimes use my mobile as a source.

post #1339 of 2552

Has anyone compared the H-200 against the MDR 7550?

post #1340 of 2552
Are there any custom cables I can get from ebay that will be compatible with the h200s?
post #1341 of 2552

T-PEOS will be offering a silver cable next month according to Sungoo ~$45USD+$20 shipping.  It's supposed to improve the sound but is said to be pretty microphonic (in case that bothers you).

post #1342 of 2552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehol View Post

T-PEOS will be offering a silver cable next month according to Sungoo ~$45USD+$20 shipping.  It's supposed to improve the sound but is said to be pretty microphonic (in case that bothers you).

Pure silver or silver plated copper?
post #1343 of 2552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehol View Post

T-PEOS will be offering a silver cable next month according to Sungoo ~$45USD+$20 shipping.  It's supposed to improve the sound but is said to be pretty microphonic (in case that bothers you).

$20 to ship a cable?
post #1344 of 2552

what about custom made cables for which offerings were available privately? no more?

post #1345 of 2552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

what about custom made cables for which offerings were available privately? no more?

To my understanding there will be custom plugs available to have any custom cable built you want. During my conversations with T-Peos this has been mentioned, so I gather they're listening. To my understanding last I heard the cable they wll be releasing next month is similar (if not the same) as the silver plated (SPC) one I have shown below (minus the Viablue jack) I have been communutacting with T-Peos a little but they haven't exactly said what's going on yet, the cable could change for all I know.

The plugs are important though Gintaras, I agree. Opens up a world of possiblitys to have any cable made we want.

post #1346 of 2552
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post

$20 to ship a cable?

Its mainly for EMS, which is 3-4 day shipping.
post #1347 of 2552
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Pure silver or silver plated copper?

From what I heard, the first-party upgrade cables use the same material as yours, 7n OCC SPC. Things subject to change are plug, connectors and such.

The source is T-PEOS official blog.
post #1348 of 2552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Jang View Post

From what I heard, the first-party upgrade cables use the same material as yours, 7n OCC SPC. Things subject to change are plug, connectors and such.

The source is T-PEOS official blog.

Thanks Marcus, I think people will be happy with the sound performance increase ( I sure am) I just worry about the cable noise a little. I will say the upgrade cable for those who want to extract the most from H-200 is a must. Big difference here for me, big difference.
post #1349 of 2552
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post

Its mainly for EMS, which is 3-4 day shipping.

That maybe so but it's still a cable. Do they give you cheaper shipping options?
post #1350 of 2552
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post



That maybe so but it's still a cable. Do they give you cheaper shipping options?

Cable or not, its still for the shipping. As you may know, shipping has never been that cheap, especially registered and fast. Cheap options like mail shipping and all may leave a big time gap and room for many problems to occur and is not very secure; something the company would probably prefer to avoid.

As of shipping options, you may have to speak with them to find out.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread