Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread - Page 79

post #1171 of 2550

i'm looking for an european shop...cant find anywhere in europe...any help? thanks

post #1172 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by energie View Post

i'm looking for an european shop...cant find anywhere in europe...any help? thanks
I don't think T PEOS has a european dealer yet. They are fairly new and their dealerships are rather limited. I say that you should buy them online cause that's probably your only option.
post #1173 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by energie View Post

i'm looking for an european shop...cant find anywhere in europe...any help? thanks

 

Thats because they are not sold anywhere in Europe! lol

post #1174 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by energie View Post

i'm looking for an european shop...cant find anywhere in europe...any help? thanks
you could probably get earphoneshop to ship to you. Go back a few pages and read about it.
post #1175 of 2550

i have no problem buying online just wanted them this week cause im going out for the week end....can you guys point me to a webshop to buy them?

 

anyway..i was looking for a pair of iem with ultimate ears triple fi similar sound since i loved them years ago!

 

thanks any help is appreciated!

post #1176 of 2550
Dude, have you not read the first post at all?

The link to buy them is there at the bottom of it.
post #1177 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by energie View Post

i have no problem buying online just wanted them this week cause im going out for the week end....can you guys point me to a webshop to buy them?

anyway..i was looking for a pair of iem with ultimate ears triple fi similar sound since i loved them years ago!

thanks any help is appreciated!
Hmm. I don't want to ruin your excitement, but H200 doesn't sound similar to triple fi. It has less intense treble and more mid. Also, I'm not aware of a webshop that will ship the H200 so it gets there by this weekend. Sorry! They are still a spectaculat iem.

On a brighter note, this is my 1000th post on head-fi. If anyone cares...
post #1178 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

On a brighter note, this is my 1000th post on head-fi. If anyone cares...

Congrats mate!

I hit that milestone a little while back. biggrin.gif
post #1179 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

Congrats mate!

I hit that milestone a little while back. biggrin.gif
Thanks. Whoa. Now that I look back, I spent so much time and money on audio gears ever since last year. I started with se215 and ended up getting a $1000 customs this year! This is crazy. Anyways, it's always fun lurking around head-fi, isn't it?
post #1180 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post


Thanks. Whoa. Now that I look back, I spent so much time and money on audio gears ever since last year. I started with se215 and ended up getting a $1000 customs this year! This is crazy. Anyways, it's always fun lurking around head-fi, isn't it?

 

Same here, I should have never joined lol

 

I've bought so many IEMs since 8 months ago its getting ridiculous. rolleyes.gif

post #1181 of 2550

R: T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread

Dreams destroyed biggrin.gif i want my triplefi back tongue.gif

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 con Tapatalk 2
post #1182 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by energie View Post

Dreams destroyed biggrin.gif i want my triplefi back tongue.gif

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 con Tapatalk 2

W3 should sound like triple fi. Why don't you buy the triple fi again?

post #1183 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

 

Same here, I should have never joined lol

 

I've bought so many IEMs since 8 months ago its getting ridiculous. rolleyes.gif

I know. This damn site... yet, I need to check for updates every hour.

post #1184 of 2550
Cant find triples for a decent price in euro frown.gif

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 con Tapatalk 2
post #1185 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by energie View Post

Cant find triples for a decent price in euro frown.gif

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 con Tapatalk 2

Amazon? Don't they ship internationally?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread