Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread - Page 76

post #1126 of 2550

Believe it or not, I also notice a very small dip in a very small region of upper mid frequency. But it's barely noticeable. They are still worthy of their fame here.

 

Anyways, update on earphoneshop.co.kr: They told me that they will contact me on monday about how to make international orders as well as approximate charge for that service. PM me if you are interested. More interest there are, better the deal I can make with them.

post #1127 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inks View Post

It's ok man, happens to all of us. Rin is getting these analyzed soon, so well see what kind of insertion tames that shoutyness and see how sources change it's sound smily_headphones1.gif

 

 

Do you have a specific time-frame of when Rin is expecting to get these in his hands?  I'd love to get his input before making a decision if it's coming soon. 

post #1128 of 2550
Originally Posted by roy_jones View Post

Do you have a specific time-frame of when Rin is expecting to get these in his hands?  I'd love to get his input before making a decision if it's coming soon. 

 

I'm sending my pair to Rin,, he should have it early/mid next week.

post #1129 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlySweep View Post

 

I'm sending my pair to Rin,, he should have it early/mid next week.


 

I appreciate it.  Both the info and your decision to send them off temporarily!

post #1130 of 2550

I should have a pair coming in on Monday if all goes through well.  It went out of customs this morning. 

post #1131 of 2550

Please be sure to chime in here and let us know what you think when you get them! 

post #1132 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by roy_jones View Post

Please be sure to chime in here and let us know what you think when you get them! 

 

Will do... 

post #1133 of 2550

So you guys that are enabling bass boost for these - would you say you're in the basshead camp?

post #1134 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehol View Post

So you guys that are enabling bass boost for these - would you say you're in the basshead camp?

Bass boost? Not here! The H-200 has a copious amount of bass, as is. Any more, and I'd feel the already near perfect balance between sub bass and mid bass would be skewed. As the saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't try and fix it. Merely my opinion, of course. Though I really can't imagine all but the most unreasonable bass enthusiasts (some might call em' bassheads) having any issues with the H-200's low end.
post #1135 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehol View Post

So you guys that are enabling bass boost for these - would you say you're in the basshead camp?

I feel like there is more than enough bass on these. At least it's not flat. It has really good bass too!

post #1136 of 2550

tehol - im sort of in the basshead camp, ive owned ultrasone 780s before & loved the senn ie8's .. these have plenty of bass but if its not enough, the high gain on the bh, or bass boost on some amps, might just give u that "extra" punchy feel that some might like (for some songs).. even without.. its very very balanced so u wont ever feel, damn where's the bass? lol these have ample amounts for most people to really enjoy the sound, quality and texture is one of the top ive heard. 

post #1137 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicdrift View Post

tehol - im sort of in the basshead camp, ive owned ultrasone 780s before & loved the senn ie8's .. these have plenty of bass but if its not enough, the high gain on the bh, or bass boost on some amps, might just give u that "extra" punchy feel that some might like (for some songs).. even without.. its very very balanced so u wont ever feel, damn where's the bass? lol these have ample amounts for most people to really enjoy the sound, quality and texture is one of the top ive heard. 


Have you had any IEMs that were too bass heavy for you? :P

post #1138 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


Have you had any IEMs that were too bass heavy for you? :P

If the IE8 didn't cut it, then I'm afraid all hope is lost... tongue.gif
post #1139 of 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oof Oink View Post


If the IE8 didn't cut it, then I'm afraid all hope is lost... tongue.gif


FX700 were worse to be honest :).

post #1140 of 2550

So far, users interested in buying from earphoneshop.co.kr for 210,000won or about $186(US)+ Shipping includes:

leo888

ericr

oddysee

hatefulsandwich

canikickit

waynes world

fongj

Being on this list doesn't mean that you have to buy it, but just an interest check. I think earphoneshop wants at least handful of users to buy the H-200 in order for them to make the extra effort to ship internationally.

 

I also requested a email adress from them to which head-fiers would be able to ask questions regarding the order in English.

 

PM me if you are interested.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread