thanks, will confirm the shipment when the Mont Blanc is delivered.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFiiO E12 Mont Blanctagged by System, 3/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Fiio E12 Question regarding Checking Authenticity Last post on 12/15/13 at 4:30pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- ☆★☆New guy needs some recommendations on affordable amp☆★☆ Last post on 12/12/13 at 7:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Help! best portable amp for Ipod under 150$ Last post on 12/15/13 at 5:59am in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E12 vs Aune T1 Last post on 12/12/13 at 9:49am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- How well can the Fiio E12 drive the LCD-2? Last post on 12/5/13 at 5:48pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Introduction)Last edited: 7/23/13
To start off I have to clarify that i am not an "Audiophile", nothing about me is audiophile related except the love of music and headphones. So to start this review i'd like to talk about the...
Since the Gamma y2 is a DIY project I'm not going to comment on the build quality as its dependent on the builder. The Sound The sound of the y2 varies on how it was built. Mine is using...
I just thought I'd write up a review on these headphones. They did a bit getting used to, because the reproduction of sound is so clear and even. Like getting used to a pair of studio monitors...
Its cheap, I got my blue ones for 6 dollars, it sounds good consider, and it is very light weight. I do not know why some people insist this pair is better than 50-100 dollar headphones, it's...
Well, i won't make a long review. Having the iPod Nano V6, SansaClip+, SansaClip Fuse, iAudio 6 and a mix of older Sony's, iPod's etc ... I think the best sounding player to me was the iAudio 6....
Extra Value Provision with the Reservation Activity for Mont Blanc/E12 - Page 7post #91 of 12512/31/12 at 10:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 1251/2/13 at 2:48pmpost #93 of 1251/2/13 at 11:41pmpost #94 of 1251/7/13 at 11:07pmpost #95 of 1251/8/13 at 7:39ampost #96 of 1251/8/13 at 6:33pmpost #97 of 1251/8/13 at 10:15pmpost #98 of 1251/10/13 at 9:23pm
So I got an email asking how much we'd like to declare on customs and that FiiO would be shipping with DHL. I read some online that DHL charges some hefty fees on top of customs. Has anyone had an order shipped from China by DHL to the US? What am I looking at for customs and fees on $100?post #99 of 1251/11/13 at 1:38ampost #100 of 1251/11/13 at 6:11amQuote:Originally Posted by imackler
So I got an email asking how much we'd like to declare on customs and that FiiO would be shipping with DHL. I read some online that DHL charges some hefty fees on top of customs. Has anyone had an order shipped from China by DHL to the US? What am I looking at for customs and fees on $100?
I have had packages delivered from China before by DHL and I don't remember the shipping being that unreasonable. I told FiiO to declare the $99 that it is worth. I can't imagine it making more than a few dollars difference.post #101 of 1251/11/13 at 8:00amQuote:
That's good to hear. I started thinking we'd be charged like twenty or thirty bucks because of DHL's handling fees and customs. I'm relieved to hear that hasn't been your experience!post #102 of 1251/11/13 at 8:41amQuote:
I really hope that is not the case too! I'm just going off of previous DHL packages I got from China. I am not sure how the sender wrote them up, but I remember it more in the $5-15 range for small packages. Lets hope I am not remembering it wrong!!!post #103 of 1251/13/13 at 5:52pmpost #104 of 1251/13/13 at 7:55pmpost #105 of 1251/14/13 at 6:27am
Just got an email from FiiO, They have been shipped! Now comes several days of checking my tracking info every couple of hours :)
It is posted earlier in this thread, or the main E12 thread. I believe there will be a large run at the end of February or beginning of March...
- Extra Value Provision with the Reservation Activity for Mont Blanc/E12
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 8 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 10 seconds ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 26 seconds ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 35 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Bifrost Uber Analog Upgrade 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 4 minutes ago
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by Xstream
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe