Hi everyone! I've been planning to get my girlfriend a pair of sweatproof IEMs (she's a dancer). I was wondering which one to get. Whenever I search for "best sports earphones", Monster iSport seems to turn up at the top of the list in most websites. And as for the Sennheiser CX380 Sport II, well, it's Sennheiser. And I've had good experience with the Sennheiser brand. I am hoping for answers containing something more than "Monster sucks! Get the Sennheiser.". Planning to get them around January 4th :)
- productMonster® iSport Immersion In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 12/27/12
- productSennheiser CX380 Sport Series II Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 12/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Monster iSport Last post on 12/4/12 at 10:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good Headphones for a Noisy Gym??? Last post on 11/23/12 at 6:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Damn cat keeps biting through my chords!! Last post on 9/18/12 at 11:03am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- $100-150 Sports Earphones Last post on 8/19/12 at 4:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In ears with good isolation for 100€ max? Last post on 8/18/12 at 4:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
Edit1: Supposedly you have to burn this in for a while and you have to leave it on constantly to warm up or whatever according to the manual, but I wrote the review below after only about an hour...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)
Someone please answer :). Monster iSport or Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the iSports and they are pretty good. Sound quality is very good (too bass heavy for some). Build quality seems good and I don't have any issues with fit. But some people tend to have issues with them (they are a little large and bulky). So if you have small ears then i wouldn't suggest them.
I do not have any experience with the cx380. But the iSports can be had for @ $45 right now (ebay) or tigerdirect.
Edited by dflock - 12/22/12 at 5:23pm
- Someone please answer :). Monster iSport or Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II
- › The DX90 by iBasso . dual Sabre ES9018K2M dacs . . please post... 20 seconds ago
- › Keyboard-Fi 1 minute ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Pico Slim first impressions and reviews thread. See p31 onwards for... 8 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 9 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Burson Audio - Conductor SL 9018 - Headphone Amp and DAC by ag8908
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob