Hi everyone! I've been planning to get my girlfriend a pair of sweatproof IEMs (she's a dancer). I was wondering which one to get. Whenever I search for "best sports earphones", Monster iSport seems to turn up at the top of the list in most websites. And as for the Sennheiser CX380 Sport II, well, it's Sennheiser. And I've had good experience with the Sennheiser brand. I am hoping for answers containing something more than "Monster sucks! Get the Sennheiser.". Planning to get them around January 4th :)
- productMonster® iSport Immersion In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 12/28/12
- productSennheiser CX380 Sport Series II Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 12/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- Monster iSport Last post on 12/4/12 at 10:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good Headphones for a Noisy Gym??? Last post on 11/23/12 at 6:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Damn cat keeps biting through my chords!! Last post on 9/18/12 at 11:03am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- $100-150 Sports Earphones Last post on 8/19/12 at 4:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In ears with good isolation for 100€ max? Last post on 8/18/12 at 4:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 5/29/13
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe better...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)
Someone please answer :). Monster iSport or Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the iSports and they are pretty good. Sound quality is very good (too bass heavy for some). Build quality seems good and I don't have any issues with fit. But some people tend to have issues with them (they are a little large and bulky). So if you have small ears then i wouldn't suggest them.
I do not have any experience with the cx380. But the iSports can be had for @ $45 right now (ebay) or tigerdirect.
Edited by dflock - 12/22/12 at 5:23pm
- Someone please answer :). Monster iSport or Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 20 seconds ago
- › Of these Headphones, which are the best? Under 400 23 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Amperior (Aluminum) 1 minute ago
- › 1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 2 minutes ago
- › Tungsol 5998 and Tungsol 6SJ7GT Meshplate 2 minutes ago
- › Spending $1,500 on 5+ Headphones to Compare for YOU guys. Which... 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi