Hi everyone! I've been planning to get my girlfriend a pair of sweatproof IEMs (she's a dancer). I was wondering which one to get. Whenever I search for "best sports earphones", Monster iSport seems to turn up at the top of the list in most websites. And as for the Sennheiser CX380 Sport II, well, it's Sennheiser. And I've had good experience with the Sennheiser brand. I am hoping for answers containing something more than "Monster sucks! Get the Sennheiser.". Planning to get them around January 4th :)
Related Forum Threads
- Monster iSport Last post on 12/4/12 at 10:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good Headphones for a Noisy Gym??? Last post on 11/23/12 at 6:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Damn cat keeps biting through my chords!! Last post on 9/18/12 at 11:03am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- $100-150 Sports Earphones Last post on 8/19/12 at 4:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In ears with good isolation for 100€ max? Last post on 8/18/12 at 4:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I used this amp mainly with a pair of HD 650 and it does what it is supposed to do: it has way more power than I need, it's quiet and it makes everything sound in its place. I have never heard...
I bought these headphones just for the fun of it, to see how they sound with all that apparently amazing bass. Well, for $50, they're ok sounding for extra bass headphones. They do have a...
Bought it some time ago, based on user reviews. Straight out of the box it seemed huge, especially compared to my old Cowon D2. Also, sound was awful. Granted, I don't have large hi-fi cans, only...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the ATH-CKN70. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The...
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
Someone please answer :). Monster iSport or Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the iSports and they are pretty good. Sound quality is very good (too bass heavy for some). Build quality seems good and I don't have any issues with fit. But some people tend to have issues with them (they are a little large and bulky). So if you have small ears then i wouldn't suggest them.
I do not have any experience with the cx380. But the iSports can be had for @ $45 right now (ebay) or tigerdirect.
Edited by dflock - 12/22/12 at 5:23pm
- Someone please answer :). Monster iSport or Sennheiser CX 380 Sport II
- › New high-end headphone amps: Vorzuge VorzAMPpure and VorzAMPduo... 42 seconds ago
- › Dilemma: Should I not believe any reviewers who talk about cables... 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica M50 Removable Cable Mod Service? 2 minutes ago
- › Cardas Ear Speakers delayed but worth the wait! 2 minutes ago
- › Review & Appreciation: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level... 3 minutes ago
- › need urgent advise- what to buy 4 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/17/13.... 4 minutes ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions and Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Playstation 4 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe