I'm thinking about buying a C4, but would like to have a read through the manual to see what the user interface is like. Is there a manual available for download? The only one I've come across is on the Colorfly Europe site, and it's in German.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New Colorfly C4 Pro owner—extensive review coming ... Last post on 5/11/13 at 7:23am in Portable Source Gear
- (HD800 vs LCD-2 vs PS1000 vs HE-6) + Colorfly C4 Pro Last post on 5/16/13 at 5:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Colorfly C4 Pro 32gb Last post on 5/4/13 at 5:55pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- colorfly c4 + HD700 = good combo? Last post on 4/13/13 at 4:32pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which DAP for a beyer T50p Last post on 3/30/13 at 11:54am in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)
Edited on 12/28/12
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Colorfly C4 manual?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've ripped a lot of vinyl recently too and on the ipod it was not a hugely pleasant experience but on this it sounds, well, it sounds like vinyl should sound.
The EQ presets are excellent too, its the first time I've been happy to use them
Edited by chn68b - 12/20/12 at 2:06pm
does IMTranslator or google translate not work?
Edited by nick n - 12/20/12 at 3:25pm
Thanks very much for that. It's helpful to see the button layout - the player looks simple to use.
I haven't tried IMTranslator but I've found that Google Translate does a rather poor job of translating. It can be okay to give the general gist of things, but in this case I supposed an English manual would be available from somewhere.
- Colorfly C4 manual?
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 11 seconds ago
- › TDK BA200 - Impressions and Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › DX50 a new smaller DAP coming from iBasso. . .Specifications page... 1 minute ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition 1 minute ago
- › How good is audio quality on Galaxy Note? 2 minutes ago
- › First good earphones! 2 minutes ago
- › How do you carry around expensive IEMs with you? 4 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 5 minutes ago
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe