Hey guys, been looking for headphones for a while now, but haven't found anything that fits the bill. Any suggestions for some cans that are:
- around preferable around 100£ but can go up to 150£.
- very comfortable - great for electronic music of all kinds (burial, enei, smooth, netsky, just everything)
- are very durable
- my last headphones (Q40's) broke after 4 months :( )
- Not too fatiguing. I don't need insane head shaking bass, but good extension is a must. Sub bass is very important to me.
- Open or closed, I don't mind, what ever sounds better!
Oh, and I have a fiio e10 for amping and dac.
Would be great!