- 196 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Location: Milwaukee
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on 9/20/14 at 10:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for new headphones around $500 with good sub bass extension Last post on 4/5/13 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- What to get for Christmas? Last post on 12/6/12 at 3:37am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for fast, high bass impact headphone with good clarity for electronica Last post on 11/10/14 at 5:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones under $300? Last post on 7/22/14 at 4:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
(note: pictures included are not mine, I grabbed them from the net to make the article easier to read) I've had these for well over a year and used them at least 5 days-a-week during that...
Many thanks to Brooko for arranging this tour unit Pros: External Playlists: Pretty much my number one priority after sound, this took some fiddling to get working from my Mac/iTunes but I...
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Best cans for around $300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Lol, where do you get he-400s for $300?
Anyway, to the OP - what are you looking for in headphones?
Do you have an amp?
What's your source?
Gotta give some background if you want a good answer.
Alessandro MS2i's are 299$ U.S. and are a beutiful sounding headphone, they're an open back design, supra-aural (on ear) with aluminum air chambers, also they're real easy to drive, real nice sounding headphone in my opinion especially for the price.
I will be getting an amp, I don't need portability, otherwise I'm up for your recommendations I listen to a wide variety of music including Rock, Rap, Classical.. Basically anything other than country :-) I have an oppo bluray, sacd, dvd-audio. I have many sacd/dvd-audios that I enjoy.
How do the he-400s compare to the V-Moda M100s?
- Best cans for around $300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 1 minute ago
- › JBL Synchros S700 first impressions, vs V-Moda M100 and more. 1 minute ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 2 minutes ago
- › Welcome to the SchiitShow! 3 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 3 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Beyer Dynamic T51i and iBasso DX90, good mix, or not? 6 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3