The modding continues. Today I made an adapter to use the original earpads :)
I just found a clear folder that was decently stiff. I made two for each side. Not perfect, and I might have to trim a millimeter around. You can see the clear ring from the outside, so I might cover the exposed part with some felt.
I'm not really sure what to think. I already know that I've lost some bass and isolation from the original because the SJ33 clamp is less than the K167 ;/ Maybe I should find a new donor body with a larger earcup and clamp.
I finally found E-Earphone, a Japanese headphone audiophile store and they had some really cheap used headphones, even cheaper than a new SJ33...
Edited by PFULMTL - 1/5/13 at 9:45am