I'm looking to get some full sized can, do you think my Pico Slim can drive it?
Related Forum Threads
- REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock Headphone Impressions here, No Mods... Last post on Today at 11:54 am in Headphones (full-size)
- [Recommendations] Is there such a thing as hiss less portable amp? Last post on 3/28/14 at 3:18pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- LCD3 , what an amazing headphone, the greatest HP to show human voice perfectly！ Last post on 8/6/13 at 2:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD *** durability deal breaker.... Last post on 12/17/13 at 3:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- A Twisted Review: HD800's Calculative, Clinical and Sterile Soul Last post on 12/14/12 at 4:18am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 7/30/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
Headstage Pico Slim - Can it drive HD800 or HE60?post #1 of 812/17/12 at 6:29pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 812/17/12 at 6:59pmpost #3 of 812/17/12 at 8:26pmThread Starterpost #4 of 812/17/12 at 8:29pmpost #5 of 812/17/12 at 10:14pm
Considering you know of the existence of a headphone like the HE60, I find it very surprising you would be asking such a question lol. And if you had the funds to acquire one, I wouldn't think you would be looking at such an amplifier either.post #6 of 812/18/12 at 1:53am
The Pico Slim is designed for IEMs and sensitive headphones. It will 'work' with the HD800 but a more powerful amplifier would be better.post #7 of 812/18/12 at 9:25amThread Starterpost #8 of 812/18/12 at 4:51pm
- Headstage Pico Slim - Can it drive HD800 or HE60?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Sennheiser HD449 vs Skullcandy Hesh 2.0 6 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 8 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 43 seconds ago
- › Looking for the amps that do it all! 54 seconds ago
- › Your 5 newest CDs (or LPs) 59 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Adam Artist 3 vs Aktimate Mini Plus 1 minute ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 2 minutes ago
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, November 1, 2014 2 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)