New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SONY XBA-4 vs new XBA-40? - Page 8

post #106 of 115

What tips do you guys use with the 40s/4s?

post #107 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by canikickit1 View Post

What tips do you guys use with the 40s/4s?
I use the Auvio's
post #108 of 115
I use the 3's with my iphone 5, love it!

Will the 40's be even better or should I not waste my money?

The difference between my XBA-1's and 3's are massive, if the 40's aren't a decent difference I will probably pass.
post #109 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevms89 View Post

I use the 3's with my iphone 5, love it!

Will the 40's be even better or should I not waste my money?

The difference between my XBA-1's and 3's are massive, if the 40's aren't a decent difference I will probably pass.

I only have the 1s, 3s and 4s and I can tell you that the best all rounder is the 3s even though I have a fit issue with that model, the 4s sounds the best with electronic music, the 3s are more rock oriented, both are good but I think that I like the 4s a little more because I don't have the fit issue. Hope it helps.


Edited by sinquito - 9/25/13 at 11:16am
post #110 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinquito View Post
 

I only have the 1s, 3s and 4s and I can tell you that the best all rounder is the 3s even though I have a fit issue with that model, the 4s sounds the best with electronic music, the 3s are more rock oriented, but are good but I think that I like the 4s a little more because I don't have the fit issue. Hope it helps.

 

Ok I think I'll pass then, it seems like the 3 and 4 are just different rather than so much better, I am interested in the EX1000 anyway.

 
thanks.
post #111 of 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevms89 View Post
 

 

Ok I think I'll pass then, it seems like the 3 and 4 are just different rather than so much better, I am interested in the EX1000 anyway.

 
thanks.

 

Good luck finding those EX1000 at a decent price 

;)

 

 

post #112 of 115
Ok so no ex1000 for me, way too much $$$, with that being said I am considering;

XBA-H1 - will it even be on par with high end models like the xba40?

XBA40 - I just am wondering if it will be a big difference to my xba3 which has been the best iem I have owned, I like the build, looks and the mic is a plus!

MDR7550 - looks cool and sound Im sure is great but no mic and I dont like over the ear, also I hear isolation is not great.
post #113 of 115

I have a ex600, xba 3 and just purchased a xba 4 today at a very good price of 13391 yen, approximate usd 136, will be getting a ex800st(ex7550) tmr at 22000 yen

post #114 of 115

Hello guys, coul'd you compare sony xba-c10 and vsonic vsd1

post #115 of 115
Hello guys. What's the difference between the xba-1 and xba-10 ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: