- 15 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K500tagged by System, 12/18/12
- productPhilips Fidelio L1tagged by System, 12/18/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 12/18/12
- productSennheiser MOMENTUMtagged by System, 12/18/12
- productSkullcandy x Mix Master Mike Mix Master Headphonestagged by System, 12/18/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 12/18/12
Related Forum Threads
- $300 over-ear headphone recommendation Last post on 3/3/14 at 6:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portable headphones options Last post on 8/8/13 at 5:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What are the best headhones for me? Last post on 5/3/13 at 6:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best unamped for $300? Last post on 2/16/13 at 4:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help Please! I need to buy a headphone. Guidance wld be much appreciated Last post on 1/18/13 at 7:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
Stylish Headphones Under 300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Go for some good brands in Best Buy. The ones I know of are Sennheiser, B&W, AKG, Logitech/UE, Audio Technica etc. The other brands are all fashion accessories. Unfortunately I don't know what headphones Best Buy sells.
Edited by Mheat122134 - 12/16/12 at 5:41pm
If you are going for the swag approach, V-Moda or Ultrasone (bling bling?). If you are looking for the casual look, go for something plain and mobile. The Sennheiser HD-25 does not look super attractive, but it does not destroy your overall look. Avoid big, flashy or overly contrasting, and make sure to look relaxed and confident.
Yeah, but I am not looking for the best bang for my buck, I'm kinda more looking into something mainstream that sacrifices some sound quality for looks. Thank you for your help though
Skullcandy MixMaster Mike. Supposedly pretty good, since the new designer came in
- Stylish Headphones Under 300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 18 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 37 seconds ago
- › In-Ear for metal <$200 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX850 iem. Woody 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Review: CEntrance DACport Slim DAC/Amp Combo 3 minutes ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › HyperX Cloud - But what version 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2