- 15 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K500tagged by System, 12/18/12
- productPhilips Fidelio L1tagged by System, 12/18/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 12/18/12
- productSennheiser MOMENTUMtagged by System, 12/18/12
- productSkullcandy x Mix Master Mike Mix Master Headphonestagged by System, 12/18/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 12/18/12
Related Forum Threads
- $300 over-ear headphone recommendation Last post on 3/3/14 at 6:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portable headphones options Last post on 8/8/13 at 5:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What are the best headhones for me? Last post on 5/3/13 at 6:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best unamped for $300? Last post on 2/16/13 at 4:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help Please! I need to buy a headphone. Guidance wld be much appreciated Last post on 1/18/13 at 7:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
MDR-XD-150BK Easily said, the Black Version. #BIGBASS Before we get started. Descriptive Review!: Laid back, more like a "Cheap School" Headphone you'd see people use if you were to buy...
Those headphones are just cool. -> good sound -> easy spreading and slicing -> they look awesome, don't they? -> you can hear to music really loud -> not really expensive But,...
I decided to finally treat myself to a pair of quality headphones for a self-birthday present. After hours of online research, the AH D1100 seemed to offer the best bang-for-the-buck under...
The highs and the lows are, for lack a better descriptor "dry". There are people who "like" this sort of leanness, but it's never sounded "real" to me. It's the difference I hear in vintage...
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Stylish Headphones Under 300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Go for some good brands in Best Buy. The ones I know of are Sennheiser, B&W, AKG, Logitech/UE, Audio Technica etc. The other brands are all fashion accessories. Unfortunately I don't know what headphones Best Buy sells.
Edited by Mheat122134 - 12/16/12 at 5:41pm
If you are going for the swag approach, V-Moda or Ultrasone (bling bling?). If you are looking for the casual look, go for something plain and mobile. The Sennheiser HD-25 does not look super attractive, but it does not destroy your overall look. Avoid big, flashy or overly contrasting, and make sure to look relaxed and confident.
Yeah, but I am not looking for the best bang for my buck, I'm kinda more looking into something mainstream that sacrifices some sound quality for looks. Thank you for your help though
Skullcandy MixMaster Mike. Supposedly pretty good, since the new designer came in
- Stylish Headphones Under 300
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 21 seconds ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 24 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › New!! Cavalli Audio Liquid Crimson Amp 3 minutes ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 6 minutes ago
- › IEM - is there 'open' vs 'closed'? (For the soundstage... 6 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by ahnvx
- › Somic Head-band Music Audio Headphone Earphone Headset MH489 by PearlyBoy
- › Denon AH-D1100 by PhenomenalNinja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2