- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
- productLittle Dot MK IIItagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
Related Forum Threads
- What headphones to artists wear? Last post on 7/30/14 at 6:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for a great $300-$500 open headphone Last post on 1/11/15 at 9:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need you to sell me on the HD 600 vs HD 700 Last post on 1/8/15 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- New Tube Headphone Amp On The Way + Questions Last post on 10/13/14 at 5:51pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as output amp. It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter has it's...
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
Looking for some headphone advice - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi I thought I could contribute as I've have/had the headphones mentioned so far.
I'm listening to the Ultrasone HFI-2400 now and I like them. For Ultrasone the treble is not as strong but still nice, compared the others by the company and the bass is strong especially the mid bass. The sound is spacious due to the S-logic system they all use. Mids I enjoy....
I've owned the dt770 and the dt990 and love everything about them except the treble was too strong at times and could cause listening fatigue. The beyers I've owned have nice mids but the treble can over take the sound a bit. The 880 is a better balance from what I've read and I'll probably get a pair soon as they could be the perfect balance of the three.
I'm listening to the DT770's right now, personally i think the sony MDR-7506 might be a nice phone to consider as well. I find the mids and treble just barely lacking enough in the DT770's to go for the MDR-7506 for some music. But the Beyer bass is damn near unbeatable.
- Looking for some headphone advice
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Mr. Speakers Alpha Prime VS. Beyerdynamic AKT5P / T5P 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 and HD 650 differences 4 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2