- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
- productLittle Dot MK IIItagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
Related Forum Threads
- What headphones to artists wear? Last post on 7/30/14 at 6:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for a great $300-$500 open headphone Last post on 1/11/15 at 9:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need you to sell me on the HD 600 vs HD 700 Last post on 1/8/15 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- New Tube Headphone Amp On The Way + Questions Last post on 10/13/14 at 5:51pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
WHY THESE? The kind people on iBuyGou (www.ibuygou.com) kindly offered me a pair of Xiaomi-like headphones to review here, as I actively have been using my Pistons the last year, and as these...
Got one of these for a downstairs/bedroom system I'm trying to put together for peanuts. For your money, you get a very well made little steel box, crinkle finished, painted silver. You can see...
Looking for some headphone advice - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi I thought I could contribute as I've have/had the headphones mentioned so far.
I'm listening to the Ultrasone HFI-2400 now and I like them. For Ultrasone the treble is not as strong but still nice, compared the others by the company and the bass is strong especially the mid bass. The sound is spacious due to the S-logic system they all use. Mids I enjoy....
I've owned the dt770 and the dt990 and love everything about them except the treble was too strong at times and could cause listening fatigue. The beyers I've owned have nice mids but the treble can over take the sound a bit. The 880 is a better balance from what I've read and I'll probably get a pair soon as they could be the perfect balance of the three.
I'm listening to the DT770's right now, personally i think the sony MDR-7506 might be a nice phone to consider as well. I find the mids and treble just barely lacking enough in the DT770's to go for the MDR-7506 for some music. But the Beyer bass is damn near unbeatable.
- Looking for some headphone advice
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . . . . dap FW... 6 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 50 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › A sub 100$ open full size? 1 minute ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- It's Official! 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › The Decware TABOO MK 111 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3