- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
- productLittle Dot MK IIItagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 2/18/15
Related Forum Threads
- What headphones to artists wear? Last post on 7/30/14 at 6:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for a great $300-$500 open headphone Last post on 1/11/15 at 9:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need you to sell me on the HD 600 vs HD 700 Last post on 1/8/15 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- New Tube Headphone Amp On The Way + Questions Last post on 10/13/14 at 5:51pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Micro review of the Oppo HA-1: rankings (because the bars to the side for some reason are not representative of the rank I gave) audio quality: 2/5 design: 4/5 quality: 3.5/5 value:...
Looking for some headphone advice - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi I thought I could contribute as I've have/had the headphones mentioned so far.
I'm listening to the Ultrasone HFI-2400 now and I like them. For Ultrasone the treble is not as strong but still nice, compared the others by the company and the bass is strong especially the mid bass. The sound is spacious due to the S-logic system they all use. Mids I enjoy....
I've owned the dt770 and the dt990 and love everything about them except the treble was too strong at times and could cause listening fatigue. The beyers I've owned have nice mids but the treble can over take the sound a bit. The 880 is a better balance from what I've read and I'll probably get a pair soon as they could be the perfect balance of the three.
I'm listening to the DT770's right now, personally i think the sony MDR-7506 might be a nice phone to consider as well. I find the mids and treble just barely lacking enough in the DT770's to go for the MDR-7506 for some music. But the Beyer bass is damn near unbeatable.
- Looking for some headphone advice
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › "The Lab" 11 seconds ago
- › Recommendations for first hi-fi rig 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 5 minutes ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Armaegis
- › Logitech Z-560 THX-Certified 4.1 Speaker System by spronkey
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by whitemass
- › Somic Head-band Music Audio Headphone Earphone Headset MH489 by PearlyBoy
- › Denon AH-D1100 by PhenomenalNinja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2