- 115 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Transitioning From IEMs Last post on 10/10/13 at 5:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 4 or Westone 3 limited edition？ Last post on 6/4/11 at 8:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Silicone UM56 custom eartips vs. Vinyl Last post on 3/3/11 at 8:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Preparing for the the jump: Universal to Custom help Last post on 3/14/14 at 1:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comparison: Westone 3 and Westone UM3X, using Westone UM-56 custom tips Last post on 3/2/11 at 11:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
Westone 3 "Gold" Edition + UM56 - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I am going to order a UM 56 and they say they add a tubbing to fit in the nozzle of the earphone but I don't see such a tube in the pictures of the Westone UM56, I think is a custom thing from Variphone.
I had something like this on my Westone 4 (made by ACS) and I lost one of them since they lost some grip with the earphone.
- Westone 3 "Gold" Edition + UM56
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Dumb question. Do games work well for burning in headphones? 1 minute ago
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 5 minutes ago
- › [AUS] **PRICE DROP** Gustard H10 & Matrix M-Stage 9 minutes ago
- › Looking for new headphones, need advice. New to audiophile gear. 9 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 11 minutes ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 12 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2