- 115 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Transitioning From IEMs Last post on 10/10/13 at 5:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 4 or Westone 3 limited edition？ Last post on 6/4/11 at 8:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Silicone UM56 custom eartips vs. Vinyl Last post on 3/3/11 at 8:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Preparing for the the jump: Universal to Custom help Last post on 3/14/14 at 1:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comparison: Westone 3 and Westone UM3X, using Westone UM-56 custom tips Last post on 3/2/11 at 11:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
"Low cost champion", "Best in it's own way"... i love the way how things work in this earphone business :) however, please do not worry, vaziyetu here to correct things (again). first of all,...
Sometimes you want to hear the pluck of a guitar string. Sometimes that detail can be sacrificed in the name of bass.....enormous bass Honestly these are pretty damned good with rock too. Not...
Firstly, like to thank Mike from Meelectronics for supplying the M9 Classic to review. The new release of the M9 Classic is Meelectronics budget in ear headphone. Priced at $9.99USD, I was...
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
Westone 3 "Gold" Edition + UM56 - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I am going to order a UM 56 and they say they add a tubbing to fit in the nozzle of the earphone but I don't see such a tube in the pictures of the Westone UM56, I think is a custom thing from Variphone.
I had something like this on my Westone 4 (made by ACS) and I lost one of them since they lost some grip with the earphone.
- Westone 3 "Gold" Edition + UM56
- › A portable headphone with the sound of DT 880 ?? 15 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 25 seconds ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 2 minutes ago
- › Break0In or System Enhancement Discs Safe for Headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Potentiometers Alps "Blue Beauty" 20K vs. TKD 2CP-601S 10K stepped... 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 4 minutes ago
- › DT990 Pro Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2