- 115 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Transitioning From IEMs Last post on 10/10/13 at 5:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 4 or Westone 3 limited edition？ Last post on 6/4/11 at 8:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Silicone UM56 custom eartips vs. Vinyl Last post on 3/3/11 at 8:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comparison: Westone 3 and Westone UM3X, using Westone UM-56 custom tips Last post on 3/2/11 at 11:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vote: Do you have sibilance issues with your westone 3? Last post on 7/27/14 at 7:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Westone 3 "Gold" Edition + UM56 - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I am going to order a UM 56 and they say they add a tubbing to fit in the nozzle of the earphone but I don't see such a tube in the pictures of the Westone UM56, I think is a custom thing from Variphone.
I had something like this on my Westone 4 (made by ACS) and I lost one of them since they lost some grip with the earphone.
- Westone 3 "Gold" Edition + UM56
- › Audeze LCD-X 18 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 27 seconds ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 53 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K340 vs AKG K701 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)