- 115 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Transitioning From IEMs Last post on 10/10/13 at 5:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 4 or Westone 3 limited edition？ Last post on 6/4/11 at 8:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Silicone UM56 custom eartips vs. Vinyl Last post on 3/3/11 at 8:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comparison: Westone 3 and Westone UM3X, using Westone UM-56 custom tips Last post on 3/2/11 at 11:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 3 - You asked for it, we listened ! Last post on 6/3/09 at 6:30pm in Westone
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Westone 3 "Gold" Edition + UM56 - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I am going to order a UM 56 and they say they add a tubbing to fit in the nozzle of the earphone but I don't see such a tube in the pictures of the Westone UM56, I think is a custom thing from Variphone.
I had something like this on my Westone 4 (made by ACS) and I lost one of them since they lost some grip with the earphone.
- Westone 3 "Gold" Edition + UM56
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 14 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 39 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Positional audio for new guys. 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like... 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Used K1000 for $600?! 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)