Magni doesn't have a bump in the 2khz area, the K701/2 does. Just look at its frequency response graphs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSchiit Magnitagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- HE400+Magni/modi combo Last post on 9/21/14 at 7:00am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some help deciding on a pair? Last post on 9/23/14 at 1:14am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- High-end Headphone Decision Last post on 9/26/14 at 9:26am in High-end Audio Forum
- Buying Creative Sound Blaster Z for optical out use only Last post on 9/17/14 at 3:19pm in Computer Audio
- Optimizing Audio Quality Last post on 8/17/14 at 5:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
if u are looking for a great dac you can better buy new motherboard with supreme fx it sound practicly the same and its cheaper
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Schiit Magni Headphone Amplifier - Page 28
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Interesting observations. I'll reserve judgment until more impressions/reviews roll-out. I appreciate the K 701 impressions though as I am soon to receive one myself.
I was just getting ready to say that...
Uh, just letting you know. You could die. Your Magni has turned into a Viking..
Thanks for the 70X series impressions hifiguy! Heard the magni does get warm, and that the asgard gets hot enough for 3rd degree burns... but that might have been a hyperbole. HE-400 seems to be really popular... never noticed how popular it was until reading the magni/modi threads.
Does it sound like the same issue you had with the DT-770 where you mentioned it sounds blown and distorted?
Lol love your review buy a stack of shiit.
No it doesn't sound like that anymore. Maybe it was something else in the chain.
D7000 & K550 didn't pair well either. Those two are some of my favs. On to the Sony 1R.
- Schiit Magni Headphone Amplifier
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 1 second ago
- › Do you collect vinyls? 16 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 34 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 49 seconds ago
- › KingSound KS-H3? 2 minutes ago
- › New Sennheiser Momentum In ear 2 minutes ago
- › Kickstarter Headphone - Grain Audio, any thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › FLAC Player for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad 4 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs ODAC with RCA + Fiio E12 4 minutes ago
- › LCD versions 4 minutes ago
- › Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2D by Pokerstar
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)