Magni doesn't have a bump in the 2khz area, the K701/2 does. Just look at its frequency response graphs.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSchiit Magnitagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Schiit Magni V1 volume pot Last post on 3/2/15 at 1:44pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- DAC for AKG550 Last post on 1/25/15 at 10:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Amp upgrade? Last post on 1/27/15 at 1:52am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- iBasso D-Zero or get new Schiit? Last post on 12/28/14 at 10:15am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Magni/Modi vs Fulla? Last post on 2/23/15 at 6:24pm in Portable Headphone Amps
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure E4Cs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Schiit Magni Headphone Amplifier - Page 28
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Interesting observations. I'll reserve judgment until more impressions/reviews roll-out. I appreciate the K 701 impressions though as I am soon to receive one myself.
I was just getting ready to say that...
Uh, just letting you know. You could die. Your Magni has turned into a Viking..
Thanks for the 70X series impressions hifiguy! Heard the magni does get warm, and that the asgard gets hot enough for 3rd degree burns... but that might have been a hyperbole. HE-400 seems to be really popular... never noticed how popular it was until reading the magni/modi threads.
Does it sound like the same issue you had with the DT-770 where you mentioned it sounds blown and distorted?
Lol love your review buy a stack of shiit.
No it doesn't sound like that anymore. Maybe it was something else in the chain.
D7000 & K550 didn't pair well either. Those two are some of my favs. On to the Sony 1R.
- Schiit Magni Headphone Amplifier
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 12 seconds ago
- › Stax 727 Voltage Conversion 100 to 117 (Help) 1 minute ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Chi Unify 9 when and where? 4 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 4 minutes ago
- › [Headphone Help] Looking for a follow-up to the ATH-M50. Preferably... 6 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2