I also like separates. As long as they stack up pretty. I would rather the power supply and transformers in a separate box as well. (Not for $99) I understand that..
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSchiit Magnitagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Multiple Inputs to Schiit Magni Last post on 12/10/13 at 10:28am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Hi, I'm new and need help with choosing components Last post on 12/10/13 at 1:19am in Computer Audio
- Android Bluetooth DAC advice Last post on 12/5/13 at 8:03pm in Dedicated Source Components
- AMPLIFIER for AKG 240 Monitor (6oo Ohms) Last post on 12/7/13 at 3:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Gaming with a USB DAC and mic Last post on Today at 8:54 am in Computer Audio
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 7/26/13
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
This Schiit is Bananas! $99 Schiit Magni Amp and $99 Modi DAC - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
It's still much better than comparing cables.
Now who wants to buy a Fiio E9 anymore, when this thing has almost double the power output, same price and is made in USA? Plus MUCH lower output impedance..
It's a killer product if it sounds good.
Edited by Headzone - 12/12/12 at 1:31pm
I see what you did there
Congratulations to Jason and team on the new Schiits. Really looking forward to the reviews... I'd love to be able to recommend these to folks instead of the O2/ODAC, Audio-gd, Fiio, etc. stuff.
And just when I had posted (in another thread) that I was done with headphones/headphone-related buys, along comes this Schitt!!!!
Love this from the FAQ:
We did. It’s just in a different chassis and costs another $99. It’s called “Modi.” Stack the two and tell yourself it’s a combined DAC/Amp for $198.
I think I'm going to byte on the amp and take it to the office... maybe I'll even stop using my Leckerton UHA-6SMKII!!
That should be their next $99 product... a power supply with two outputs.
Edited by Armaegis - 12/12/12 at 2:05pm
Great idea. They should listen to this Schiit.
No, it comes with a toothbrush and dental floss.
I was just looking around for a ~$100 DAC!
Almost sure I'm gonna buy these, but what does this mean?
Does that mean I won't get the most out of it if I plug it in my computer?
- This Schiit is Bananas! $99 Schiit Magni Amp and $99 Modi DAC
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › December 2013 - Mook Headphone Festival Singapore 25 seconds ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 35 seconds ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 39 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Leckerton audio uha-6s mkii 1 minute ago
- › New to computer audio. Need some advice on chosing a soundcard/DAC. 2 minutes ago
- › KEF M500/M200 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › OPINIONS ABOUT CHOICE 5 minutes ago
- › digiZoid ZO2.3 Impression & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe