- 20 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productMEElectronics HT-21 Travel Lightweight Headphone with Swivel Cups, Adjustable Foldable Headband (Black)tagged by System, 12/13/12
- productMonster Beats By Dre Solotagged by System, 12/13/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 12/13/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 12/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Good headphones for under $300? Last post on 10/21/12 at 1:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can someone please recommend a newbie audiophile some cans? Last post on 6/27/12 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- V Moda m80 vs Sennheiser HD25- 1 II ? For rock and rap Last post on 2/21/14 at 1:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD 25-1 II vs. V-Moda M-80 Last post on 2/18/14 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phiaton Fusion.. New competition for the M80/HD-25 1 II/DT1350? Last post on 12/31/13 at 4:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
Friend wants to buy beats solo, want alternatives
Gear mentioned in this thread:
He's probably one of those people who think "It's expensive so it must be great", and the inverse of that statement.
But that's what I think of every Beats owner so whatever.
Anyways, on-topic: If he want's a good fart cannon (emphasized midbass) he should get the M-80. If he wants a good all-around neutral headphone that also has absolutely amazing bass, he should get a Beyer DT1350.
thats everyone in my school *facepalm*
How about Audio Technica's Solid Bass line (WS55, 77, and 99)? I can't personally vouch for the sound of any of them, but a few members have been raving over the new and top of the line (price-wise) WS99 over here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/650449/the-new-ws99-at-fan-thread.
To my eyes, they all look good as well. They're sleek-looking without fishing for attention the way most celebrity-endorsed headphones do.
oh yeah!!! and if your friend says they dont have enough bass than tape mod. and remember burn in, they dont sound to hot before it.
- Friend wants to buy beats solo, want alternatives
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Member Introductions thread 17 seconds ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › Monoprice 605050 Studio Reference Headphones: Reviews, Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 3 minutes ago
- › [Interest Check] Pittsburgh Head-Fi Meet 5 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)