- 20 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productMEElectronics HT-21 Travel Lightweight Headphone with Swivel Cups, Adjustable Foldable Headband (Black)tagged by System, 12/13/12
- productMonster Beats By Dre Solotagged by System, 12/13/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 12/13/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 12/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Good headphones for under $300? Last post on 10/21/12 at 1:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can someone please recommend a newbie audiophile some cans? Last post on 6/27/12 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- V Moda m80 vs Sennheiser HD25- 1 II ? For rock and rap Last post on 2/21/14 at 1:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD 25-1 II vs. V-Moda M-80 Last post on 2/18/14 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phiaton Fusion.. New competition for the M80/HD-25 1 II/DT1350? Last post on 12/31/13 at 4:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
So I got these real cheap, I thought what the heck for $15 I can't go wrong.....I was wrong. Well they are listenable, I hardly call them a gaming headphone besides the mic built in, explosions...
Friend wants to buy beats solo, want alternatives
Gear mentioned in this thread:
He's probably one of those people who think "It's expensive so it must be great", and the inverse of that statement.
But that's what I think of every Beats owner so whatever.
Anyways, on-topic: If he want's a good fart cannon (emphasized midbass) he should get the M-80. If he wants a good all-around neutral headphone that also has absolutely amazing bass, he should get a Beyer DT1350.
thats everyone in my school *facepalm*
How about Audio Technica's Solid Bass line (WS55, 77, and 99)? I can't personally vouch for the sound of any of them, but a few members have been raving over the new and top of the line (price-wise) WS99 over here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/650449/the-new-ws99-at-fan-thread.
To my eyes, they all look good as well. They're sleek-looking without fishing for attention the way most celebrity-endorsed headphones do.
oh yeah!!! and if your friend says they dont have enough bass than tape mod. and remember burn in, they dont sound to hot before it.
- Friend wants to buy beats solo, want alternatives
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 11 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Inspire IHA-1 tube headphone amp 40 seconds ago
- › What will I need for a competitive FPS sound setup? (headphones) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio E17k Alpen 2 Announced (23/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Ibasso DX 100 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan RE-600 Review 3 minutes ago
- › PS4 still down, recommend a set of AT'a to research 3 minutes ago
- › New Audio Technica Limited Edition Woodies: ATH-ESW9LTD!! 4 minutes ago
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)