- 20 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productMEElectronics HT-21 Travel Lightweight Headphone with Swivel Cups, Adjustable Foldable Headband (Black)tagged by System, 12/13/12
- productMonster Beats By Dre Solotagged by System, 12/13/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 12/13/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 12/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Bombproof Portable On-Ears - Best Choices Last post on 7/30/13 at 12:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good headphones for under $300? Last post on 10/21/12 at 1:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can someone please recommend a newbie audiophile some cans? Last post on 6/27/12 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- V Moda m80 vs Sennheiser HD25- 1 II ? For rock and rap Last post on 2/21/14 at 1:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD 25-1 II vs. V-Moda M-80 Last post on 2/18/14 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Friend wants to buy beats solo, want alternatives
Gear mentioned in this thread:
He's probably one of those people who think "It's expensive so it must be great", and the inverse of that statement.
But that's what I think of every Beats owner so whatever.
Anyways, on-topic: If he want's a good fart cannon (emphasized midbass) he should get the M-80. If he wants a good all-around neutral headphone that also has absolutely amazing bass, he should get a Beyer DT1350.
thats everyone in my school *facepalm*
How about Audio Technica's Solid Bass line (WS55, 77, and 99)? I can't personally vouch for the sound of any of them, but a few members have been raving over the new and top of the line (price-wise) WS99 over here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/650449/the-new-ws99-at-fan-thread.
To my eyes, they all look good as well. They're sleek-looking without fishing for attention the way most celebrity-endorsed headphones do.
oh yeah!!! and if your friend says they dont have enough bass than tape mod. and remember burn in, they dont sound to hot before it.
- Friend wants to buy beats solo, want alternatives
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FiiO E12A vs. Cayin C5 comparisons (updated thread) 14 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 34 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Used Sennheiser Amperior in excellent condition [Price lowered] 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2