- 20 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productMEElectronics HT-21 Travel Lightweight Headphone with Swivel Cups, Adjustable Foldable Headband (Black)tagged by System, 12/13/12
- productMonster Beats By Dre Solotagged by System, 12/13/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 12/13/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 12/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Good headphones for under $300? Last post on 10/21/12 at 1:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can someone please recommend a newbie audiophile some cans? Last post on 6/27/12 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- V Moda m80 vs Sennheiser HD25- 1 II ? For rock and rap Last post on 2/21/14 at 1:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD 25-1 II vs. V-Moda M-80 Last post on 2/18/14 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phiaton Fusion.. New competition for the M80/HD-25 1 II/DT1350? Last post on 12/31/13 at 4:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Friend wants to buy beats solo, want alternatives
Gear mentioned in this thread:
He's probably one of those people who think "It's expensive so it must be great", and the inverse of that statement.
But that's what I think of every Beats owner so whatever.
Anyways, on-topic: If he want's a good fart cannon (emphasized midbass) he should get the M-80. If he wants a good all-around neutral headphone that also has absolutely amazing bass, he should get a Beyer DT1350.
thats everyone in my school *facepalm*
How about Audio Technica's Solid Bass line (WS55, 77, and 99)? I can't personally vouch for the sound of any of them, but a few members have been raving over the new and top of the line (price-wise) WS99 over here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/650449/the-new-ws99-at-fan-thread.
To my eyes, they all look good as well. They're sleek-looking without fishing for attention the way most celebrity-endorsed headphones do.
oh yeah!!! and if your friend says they dont have enough bass than tape mod. and remember burn in, they dont sound to hot before it.
- Friend wants to buy beats solo, want alternatives
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 32 seconds ago
- › THE ACOUSTIC MUSIC THREAD 59 seconds ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 1 minute ago
- › ath m50x or beats solo2 ? 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › k1000 owners club 4 minutes ago
- › The Everything MOD Gallery! 5 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)