I just received the m-80 3 days ago. They sound good, but they hurts my ear so much!. Especially the left one. In the bottom inside of my ear. I tried to twist it like from Innerfidelity and also gave it time to break in... I listened to it 3 hours each day already. Though they did improve a bit today, IT still hurts, should I wait for them to break in or should I just return them? Does any body have this problem, when after 30 minutes of use, the inner of your ear (not like inside where the canal are) it's like at the bottom but not outside bottom, where the headphone just squish your ears at that part.
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 12/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Quest for the next pair Last post on 4/9/14 at 3:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Poll: How different do the V-MODA M-80 and XS sound? Last post on 4/6/14 at 8:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beats Mixr vs. V-moda M-80 Last post on 3/27/14 at 11:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-Moda M80 [Jack Issues] Last post on 3/15/14 at 9:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 3 portables compared: DT1350, Audio Technica ESW9 and V-Moda M80 Last post on 3/6/14 at 12:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
Is it possible to increase comfort of the V-Moda M-80?post #1 of 812/8/12 at 10:59pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 812/9/12 at 12:19ampost #3 of 812/9/12 at 12:26amAlthough the pads are causing discomfort the problem is most likely caused by the headband still being tight (new) . Maybe try stretching the headphones over a few books at night, let the headband break in,
Edited by H20Fidelity - 12/9/12 at 12:29ampost #4 of 812/9/12 at 5:21pmpost #5 of 812/10/12 at 4:31pmThread Starter
Did you also just got these headphones recently? I have changed my mind completely after to day. Wow, they are so comfortable now, I'm currently listening to them for 30 minutes and my ears have not been pain at all so far. These headphones really benefit from breaking in! I think after 24 hours of breaking in (so about 4-5 days since you cant listen to them all day), they will really get comfortable. Too bad they caused so much pain at the beginning. IT is all good now though.post #6 of 812/11/12 at 12:11ampost #7 of 812/14/12 at 5:19pmpost #8 of 812/18/12 at 2:47pmThread Starter
have you try to adjust the headband? I have a pretty small head and I only pull out one notch. After 2 weeks of use, it is literally like a pilloy for me now. I think these headphones require lots of burning in and it feels good if you actually endure the pain a little. If you try it on for 1 hour a day for 2 weeks and its not good, then its probably not for you. I don't think theres any earpad alternative, but I dont know you may be able to check that online.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it possible to increase comfort of the V-Moda M-80?
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › XLR vs SE headphone cable 1 minute ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC: A New Portable 24/192... 1 minute ago
- › ALO RX MK3 B - Great Condition 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › AKG K511 or K512 MKII? 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Lampizator Big 6 DSD DAC 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude