I just received the m-80 3 days ago. They sound good, but they hurts my ear so much!. Especially the left one. In the bottom inside of my ear. I tried to twist it like from Innerfidelity and also gave it time to break in... I listened to it 3 hours each day already. Though they did improve a bit today, IT still hurts, should I wait for them to break in or should I just return them? Does any body have this problem, when after 30 minutes of use, the inner of your ear (not like inside where the canal are) it's like at the bottom but not outside bottom, where the headphone just squish your ears at that part.
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 12/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- V-MODA XS - V-MODA M-80s upgraded (New V-MODA product leaked) Pictures and more! Last post on 12/14/13 at 5:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Realtek HD integrated audio Last post on 12/7/13 at 3:22am in Computer Audio
- Review seem to think the Momentum on ears have a lot of bass... how much exactly? would it be a... Last post on 11/25/13 at 3:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- no joke...which has more bass, akg 545 or apple ear buds? Last post on 11/25/13 at 10:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- FiiO's New PCOCC-A Cables - Impressions, Reviews, Discussion Last post on 12/3/13 at 5:37am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Is it possible to increase comfort of the V-Moda M-80?post #1 of 812/8/12 at 10:59pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 812/9/12 at 12:19ampost #3 of 812/9/12 at 12:26amAlthough the pads are causing discomfort the problem is most likely caused by the headband still being tight (new) . Maybe try stretching the headphones over a few books at night, let the headband break in,
Edited by H20Fidelity - 12/9/12 at 12:29ampost #4 of 812/9/12 at 5:21pmpost #5 of 812/10/12 at 4:31pmThread Starter
Did you also just got these headphones recently? I have changed my mind completely after to day. Wow, they are so comfortable now, I'm currently listening to them for 30 minutes and my ears have not been pain at all so far. These headphones really benefit from breaking in! I think after 24 hours of breaking in (so about 4-5 days since you cant listen to them all day), they will really get comfortable. Too bad they caused so much pain at the beginning. IT is all good now though.post #6 of 812/11/12 at 12:11ampost #7 of 812/14/12 at 5:19pmpost #8 of 812/18/12 at 2:47pmThread Starter
have you try to adjust the headband? I have a pretty small head and I only pull out one notch. After 2 weeks of use, it is literally like a pilloy for me now. I think these headphones require lots of burning in and it feels good if you actually endure the pain a little. If you try it on for 1 hour a day for 2 weeks and its not good, then its probably not for you. I don't think theres any earpad alternative, but I dont know you may be able to check that online.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it possible to increase comfort of the V-Moda M-80?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Would my TMA-1 benefit from a FiiO e6 12 seconds ago
- › REVIEW : DUNU DN1000 - Immensely Capable Hybrid IEM 38 seconds ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 1 minute ago
- › Unique Melody double/triple hybrid universals announced: UM 2X & 3X... 2 minutes ago
- › Instructions regarding the installation of USB DAC driver! 2 minutes ago
- › Is it worth the extra £70 ( $114) to "upgrade" from DT770s to DT880s? 2 minutes ago
- › Mixamp for Beyerdynamic DT990 250 Ohm? 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Bifrost Uber Analog Upgrade 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe