I just received the m-80 3 days ago. They sound good, but they hurts my ear so much!. Especially the left one. In the bottom inside of my ear. I tried to twist it like from Innerfidelity and also gave it time to break in... I listened to it 3 hours each day already. Though they did improve a bit today, IT still hurts, should I wait for them to break in or should I just return them? Does any body have this problem, when after 30 minutes of use, the inner of your ear (not like inside where the canal are) it's like at the bottom but not outside bottom, where the headphone just squish your ears at that part.
Related Forum Threads
- V-MODA Crossfade M-80 On-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphones Last post on Today at 4:08 am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Messed up sound with V-Moda's Crossfade M-80? Last post on Yesterday at 9:02 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Logitech ue 6000, Monster Inspiration or V-Moda crossfade Lp2? Last post on Today at 3:43 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-Moda M-80 Black Last post on 5/14/13 at 6:44pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- V-Moda M-80 for electronica Last post on 5/7/13 at 11:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
Is it possible to increase comfort of the V-Moda M-80?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Edited by H20Fidelity - 12/9/12 at 12:29am
Did you also just got these headphones recently? I have changed my mind completely after to day. Wow, they are so comfortable now, I'm currently listening to them for 30 minutes and my ears have not been pain at all so far. These headphones really benefit from breaking in! I think after 24 hours of breaking in (so about 4-5 days since you cant listen to them all day), they will really get comfortable. Too bad they caused so much pain at the beginning. IT is all good now though.
have you try to adjust the headband? I have a pretty small head and I only pull out one notch. After 2 weeks of use, it is literally like a pilloy for me now. I think these headphones require lots of burning in and it feels good if you actually endure the pain a little. If you try it on for 1 hour a day for 2 weeks and its not good, then its probably not for you. I don't think theres any earpad alternative, but I dont know you may be able to check that online.
- Is it possible to increase comfort of the V-Moda M-80?
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 21 seconds ago
- › [Impression] FiiO E10 21 seconds ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 46 seconds ago
- › Headphones for both orchestras AND electronic music? 1 minute ago
- › Heir Audio - The Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 5 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's musings: in the hi-fidelity, first... 5 minutes ago
- › The Audio Technica M50 studio monitor appreciation thread 6 minutes ago
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe