Pick your answer. :)
Related Forum Threads
- Newbie here - LCD-2/3 question, balanced or single ended? Last post on 7/9/13 at 11:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Poll: Genre Master Last post on 6/9/13 at 4:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Who has an end game setup? Last post on 4/3/14 at 11:13pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Are there any good headphone shops in Wellington, New Zealand? Last post on 1/2/14 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Not impressed by the LCD-2 but LOVE the LCD-3. Anyone else? Last post on 4/28/13 at 3:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
Does the Audeze headphones play well on relatively low volumes?
Poll Results: Does the Audeze headphones play well on relatively low volumes?Poll expired: Dec 24, 2012
14 Total Votespost #1 of 512/8/12 at 12:30pmThread Starter
28% (4)No. I need to crank up the volume to enjoy them!
21% (3)What kind of dumb question is that?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 512/8/12 at 6:01pmpost #3 of 512/8/12 at 6:09pmpost #4 of 512/9/12 at 9:57ampost #5 of 512/13/12 at 8:56am
I would say that that is one of their strengths, they still have great control at low level listening. Just done a little test cranking them up and I can't hear any better anything when they are louder than low to moderate. Only when the volume is at a very low level then bass seems to suffer slightly.
- Does the Audeze headphones play well on relatively low volumes?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Tiny DAC, Big Sound, Evolved – Stoner Acoustics UD100 / UD110 / UD120 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Not Happy with my current setup. Details inside. Need help picking... 3 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware's Sound Quality 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 5 minutes ago
- › B.M.C. Announces PureDAC 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003i 6 minutes ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)