Pick your answer. :)
Related Forum Threads
- Newbie here - LCD-2/3 question, balanced or single ended? Last post on 7/9/13 at 11:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Poll: Genre Master Last post on 6/9/13 at 4:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Who has an end game setup? Last post on 4/3/14 at 11:13pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Are there any good headphone shops in Wellington, New Zealand? Last post on 1/2/14 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Not impressed by the LCD-2 but LOVE the LCD-3. Anyone else? Last post on 4/28/13 at 3:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
T-PEOS is at it again… this time with the intention of pleasing the consumer market by offering an excellent sounding earphone without breaking the bank. The Altone 200 is the latest 3-way...
This amp has really sound quality , neutral side and wide soundstage . It could have a little more bass with bass boost switch but no complains here since i do prefer a neutral sound to get the...
This is an amazing ultra portable amp. I paid 99$ for it and couldn't be happier. Sound This amp has one of the best soundstage i've heard for this price , if not the best. The soundstage can...
Does the Audeze headphones play well on relatively low volumes?
Poll Results: Does the Audeze headphones play well on relatively low volumes?
28% (4)No. I need to crank up the volume to enjoy them!
21% (3)What kind of dumb question is that?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I would say that that is one of their strengths, they still have great control at low level listening. Just done a little test cranking them up and I can't hear any better anything when they are louder than low to moderate. Only when the volume is at a very low level then bass seems to suffer slightly.
- Does the Audeze headphones play well on relatively low volumes?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 20 seconds ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 27 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 37 seconds ago
- › Monoprice Desktop Headphone Amplifier #11567 1 minute ago
- › Badass deal on audioengine a5+ for Canadians! 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidélio L2 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 4 minutes ago
- › New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › T-Peos Altone200 by d marc0
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Fischer Audio Silver Bullets by AlfredKeppler
- › Questyle Co.,ltd CMA800 amplifier by project86
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)