Pick your answer. :)
Related Forum Threads
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 3:02 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbie here - LCD-2/3 question, balanced or single ended? Last post on 7/9/13 at 11:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Poll: Genre Master Last post on 6/9/13 at 4:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Who has an end game setup? Last post on 4/3/14 at 11:13pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Are there any good headphone shops in Wellington, New Zealand? Last post on 1/2/14 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Does the Audeze headphones play well on relatively low volumes?
Poll Results: Does the Audeze headphones play well on relatively low volumes?Poll expired: Dec 24, 2012
14 Total Votespost #1 of 512/8/12 at 12:30pmThread Starter
28% (4)No. I need to crank up the volume to enjoy them!
21% (3)What kind of dumb question is that?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 512/8/12 at 6:01pmpost #3 of 512/8/12 at 6:09pmpost #4 of 512/9/12 at 9:57ampost #5 of 512/13/12 at 8:56am
I would say that that is one of their strengths, they still have great control at low level listening. Just done a little test cranking them up and I can't hear any better anything when they are louder than low to moderate. Only when the volume is at a very low level then bass seems to suffer slightly.
- Does the Audeze headphones play well on relatively low volumes?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 26 seconds ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Lab 1 The latest version High End iem fom Final Audio Design and My... 3 minutes ago
- › Meridian Explorer DAC/Amp Stream of Consciousness Review (WARNING:... 3 minutes ago
- › San Jose, CA - Super Mini Meet? 4 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › In-Depth Comparison: Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitor & Noble... 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)