New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: *****A Great Deal*****

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

For Sale:
*****A Great Deal*****

Will Ship To: Anywhere

I’m pretty much giving these Headphones away.

 

 

A fresh like new pair of Ultrasone Pro 900s.  It has a re cable job to a 4-pin XLR terminator.  The re Cable job was done by Brian at BTG-Audio.  They have had very, very little use.  

 

The headphones are still fresh.  I'm the first owner and have all the original cases and boxes they came in.

 

I'm asking $225 for the Ultrasone Pro 900s.  This price is a steal and a give away for headphones in this good of condition. 

 

Buyer pays all fees, includes pay pal and shipping fees.


Edited by preproman - 12/14/12 at 6:02am
post #2 of 12
Thread Starter 

You got a pm

post #3 of 12
PM sent regarding Ultrasone Pro 900.
post #4 of 12

I'm not really sure that $250 can be considered 'almost free'....

post #5 of 12

OP, I'm not sure if you knew this, but $250.00 is actually tens of thousands of pennies -- the smallest denomination of currency in the USA -- away from $0.00. Did you mean to sell them for $2.50?
 

post #6 of 12
Thread Starter 

Did I say "FREE"  It's in relation to the original price + the aftermarket cable.  If your not interested in the item no need to reply biggrin.gif

post #7 of 12

Yes, you did say 'free'. The title was previously "Almost Free" and no mention of what the item was; and now changed it to "A Great Deal". Did someone else like a moderator do that, and you don't remember what it was before?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

Did I say "FREE"  It's in relation to the original price + the aftermarket cable.  If your not interested in the item no need to reply biggrin.gif

post #8 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundstige View Post

Yes, you did say 'free'. The title was previously "Almost Free" and no mention of what the item was; and now changed it to "A Great Deal". Did someone else like a moderator do that, and you don't remember what it was before?

 

 

FYI I didn't say "free" I said "Almost Free" there is a big difference.  If you didn't know that.  And no a mod didn't ask me to do anything,  Just tired of single people like you who should mind there business if there not interested.  having something to say that does not concern them at all.

 

If you were interested at all we would negotiate.  But to make a comment for the heck of it  - makes no sense.  MIND YOUR BUSINESS..

post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

 

FYI I didn't say "free" I said "Almost Free" there is a big difference.  If you didn't know that.  And no a mod didn't ask me to do anything,  Just tired of single people like you who should mind there business if there not interested.  having something to say that does not concern them at all.

 

If you were interested at all we would negotiate.  But to make a comment for the heck of it  - makes no sense.  MIND YOUR BUSINESS..

Your improper usage of "there" kills me... JUST SAYIN!

 

Otherwise, this is a fabulous deal! (Free Advertisement) smily_headphones1.gif

post #10 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vc1187 View Post

Your improper usage of "there" kills me... JUST SAYIN!

 

Otherwise, this is a fabulous deal! (Free Advertisement) smily_headphones1.gif

 

700

post #11 of 12

I'm sorry, why are you getting so upset? I thought you were genuinely confused about the terms you used in your ad -- they would be confusing to potential buyers, too. It seems like you still might be unclear?

 

I wish you the best of luck in your sale -- it looks like a fine deal after all. No need to be angry smile.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

 

FYI I didn't say "free" I said "Almost Free" there is a big difference.  If you didn't know that.  And no a mod didn't ask me to do anything,  Just tired of single people like you who should mind there business if there not interested.  having something to say that does not concern them at all.

 

If you were interested at all we would negotiate.  But to make a comment for the heck of it  - makes no sense.  MIND YOUR BUSINESS..

post #12 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundstige View Post

I'm sorry, why are you getting so upset? I thought you were genuinely confused about the terms you used in your ad -- they would be confusing to potential buyers, too. It seems like you still might be unclear?

 

I wish you the best of luck in your sale -- it looks like a fine deal after all. No need to be angry smile.gif

 

 

 

 

700

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones for Sale / Trade