Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Head-Fi 2012 Christmas Gift Exchange Whadjaget? Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Head-Fi 2012 Christmas Gift Exchange Whadjaget? Thread - Page 2

post #16 of 91

Got my discs today from two exchanges:

 

Ricky Skaggs - Music to My Ears

Hoobastank - Every Man For Himself

Audioslave

 

Edit: Listened to all three and all were great!

 

Lots of fun


Edited by sbradley02 - 12/11/12 at 11:18am
post #17 of 91

DBV #3 mod is on the way to my "Brazilian Buddy," DanTGG.

post #18 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemonkeyflyer View Post

DBV #3 mod is on the way to my "Brazilian Buddy," DanTGG.

Oh man, I wish to be your partner. I always wanted to try these DBV mod but my hand isn't that skillful to make one of those.


Edited by haquocdung - 12/11/12 at 6:16pm
post #19 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_tris View Post

the playlists tab at the top ;)

would you mind exporting the theme and uploading it on mediafire or something so i can see how it works? Lol

post #20 of 91
Thread Starter 

My Gift just arrived. You've got to love amazon...

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

The cd's are actually broken in half rolleyes.gif

post #21 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

My Gift just arrived. You've got to love amazon...







The cd's are actually broken in half rolleyes.gif

That is horrible, I would contact Amazon and demand some replacement CD's.
post #22 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

My Gift just arrived. You've got to love amazon...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The cd's are actually broken in half rolleyes.gif

 

That has never happened to me with Amazon.....that may be the fault of the courier/postman.

post #23 of 91
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmedisdead View Post

 

That has never happened to me with Amazon.....that may be the fault of the courier/postman.

 

It's amazon's responsibility no? I've contacted my Gift partner, lets hope he can contact Amazon and make them send new ones :)

post #24 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by RootsRockReggae View Post

Whoops. I started a thread like this too, but yours was first, I just missed it. I'll just copy and paste what I put in mine.
My gift exchange partner was vampire5003, he lives in Texas too, so I got my CDs fast.

He gifted me Louis Armstrong Plays W. C. Handy, John Coltrane A Love Supreme, and Charles Mingus Mingus Ah Um.

Very happy with my presents been enjoying them all day (especially Mingus!)

My exchange partner was RootsRockReggae, and as said before we both live in the old star state. So shipping was incredibly fast biggrin.gif.

He gifted me Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon in 180 gram vinyl with the digital downloads for the whole album in 320kbps, but it doesn't stop there! He also gifted me the Rocket Juice and The Moon by Damon Albarn, Tony Allen and Flea. Both these gifts were gift wrapped, double boxed and brand new! I feel bad that I didn't buy Andrew more CD's, but I can say these are amazing gifts!

Thank you,

Thomas
post #25 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

 

It's amazon's responsibility no? I've contacted my Gift partner, lets hope he can contact Amazon and make them send new ones :)

I'm sure they will send new ones without any complaint.smile.gif

post #26 of 91

I've had problems with new discs arriving from Amazon in poor condition, but they are excellent about giving you refunds or replacement disks. It's a pretty painless process.

post #27 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire5003 View Post

My exchange partner was RootsRockReggae, and as said before we both live in the old star state. So shipping was incredibly fast biggrin.gif.
He gifted me Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon in 180 gram vinyl with the digital downloads for the whole album in 320kbps, but it doesn't stop there! He also gifted me the Rocket Juice and The Moon by Damon Albarn, Tony Allen and Flea. Both these gifts were gift wrapped, double boxed and brand new! I feel bad that I didn't buy Andrew more CD's, but I can say these are amazing gifts!
Thank you,
Thomas

Very happy you like them! smily_headphones1.gif I have been listening to my gifts nonstop!

Thank you,

Andrew
post #28 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

My Gift just arrived. You've got to love amazon...

 

The cd's are actually broken in half rolleyes.gif

 

Wow... the carriers get so careless this time of year. My K167 box looked like it took a huge hit to one side (SEVERELY dented) luckly whoever packaged it put the box off-center inside it so was on other side of damaged area. then my CD looked fine but the jewel case was cracked and chipped (I replaced the body) CD was fine, but since yours had paper//cheap covering and not jewel...yeah ouch!

 

The Trifonic album art looked so cool I ended up using my emusic credits up on it xD ojeez.

post #29 of 91

1000

 

Aww yeah. My partner was mbritt--thanks dude. Can't wait to crack these open tonight at work and bliss out to them. (Instead of working. Work is overrated.)

post #30 of 91

Aqualung! A very good album :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Head-Fi 2012 Christmas Gift Exchange Whadjaget? Thread