So, I put played it on my Iphone and it sound fantastic, but on some songs, it makes weird static-like noises that I never noticed from my apple earbuds or ihome before. Is this because of the headphone or the song? Sorry, I'm a noob.
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 12/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Quest for the next pair Last post on 4/9/14 at 3:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Poll: How different do the V-MODA M-80 and XS sound? Last post on 4/6/14 at 8:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beats Mixr vs. V-moda M-80 Last post on 3/27/14 at 11:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-Moda M80 [Jack Issues] Last post on 3/15/14 at 9:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 3 portables compared: DT1350, Audio Technica ESW9 and V-Moda M80 Last post on 3/6/14 at 12:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
Why does my new V-Moda M-80 sound bad on some tracks?post #1 of 612/6/12 at 11:36pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 612/7/12 at 12:17ampost #3 of 612/7/12 at 2:55am
The M80's aren't exactly the most forgiving headphones, they're quite revealing of poor quality source material. As previously posted, try higher quality direct from the CD rips (VBR V0 or 320kbps mp3, FLAC/ALAC is the best) and not transcodes.post #4 of 612/10/12 at 6:11pmThread Starter
It's funny because, I was listening to some songs on youtube and man do they sound ****ty on these headphones. It's awesome that it is so true to the track, but it's also annoying as it kills alot of bad quality tracks lolpost #5 of 612/10/12 at 6:27pmQuote:
Yet another Head-Fi dilemma...Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Why does my new V-Moda M-80 sound bad on some tracks?
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 1 minute ago
- › High End Bluetooth Headphones 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 3 minutes ago
- › Selling more stuff 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S/N 15656 (like new) 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 4 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 5 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude