So, I put played it on my Iphone and it sound fantastic, but on some songs, it makes weird static-like noises that I never noticed from my apple earbuds or ihome before. Is this because of the headphone or the song? Sorry, I'm a noob.
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 12/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Review seem to think the Momentum on ears have a lot of bass... how much exactly? would it be a... Last post on 11/25/13 at 3:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- no joke...which has more bass, akg 545 or apple ear buds? Last post on 11/25/13 at 10:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- FiiO's New PCOCC-A Cables - Impressions, Reviews, Discussion Last post on 12/3/13 at 5:37am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- SOLD: V-Moda M-80 Last post on 11/22/13 at 9:00am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Momentum sound, with more bass Last post on 11/12/13 at 4:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
Sound Quality Straight out of the box, it sounded great, pretty much like the original CAL!. I’ve done over 100 hours of burn-in. DAC is FiiO E10. As I mentioned in one of the posts, it reminded...
Why does my new V-Moda M-80 sound bad on some tracks?post #1 of 612/6/12 at 11:36pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 612/7/12 at 12:17ampost #3 of 612/7/12 at 2:55am
The M80's aren't exactly the most forgiving headphones, they're quite revealing of poor quality source material. As previously posted, try higher quality direct from the CD rips (VBR V0 or 320kbps mp3, FLAC/ALAC is the best) and not transcodes.post #4 of 612/10/12 at 6:11pmThread Starter
It's funny because, I was listening to some songs on youtube and man do they sound ****ty on these headphones. It's awesome that it is so true to the track, but it's also annoying as it kills alot of bad quality tracks lolpost #5 of 612/10/12 at 6:27pmQuote:
Yet another Head-Fi dilemma...Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Why does my new V-Moda M-80 sound bad on some tracks?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Westone ES5 2 seconds ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT331,DT531,DT931 & Grado SR60 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir vs Bryston BHA-1 (and Schiit Gungnir vs Bifrost) 4 minutes ago
- › Astrotec AM-800 a metal and wood IEM 5 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - Yulong Audio Sabre DA8 Reference DAC 5 minutes ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 7 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 8 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 8 minutes ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 10 minutes ago
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi