So I'm looking to purchase one of these for Christmas and figured it'd be best to ask here. I was originally going to purchase the M-100s (was waiting forever for them to go into production), but then I stumbled upon the Momentums and saw how great they looked (not to mention some rave reviews).
These are what I mainly need in my headphones:
- Good isolation (public commuting, trains, etc)
- Comfortable to wear (I don't want my ears to tire after 2 or 3 hours)
- I much prefer warm and lively sounds as opposed to neutral headphones
- I listen to tons of stuff, but my main genres are Pop, Metal, and Hardcore, so I need some headphones to compliment that
- No overbloated bass, either
Alright, that's all I could think at the moment. Any suggestions?