- 165 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Location: Minnesota
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeyerdynamic MMX 300 PC Gaming Premium Digital Headset with Microphonetagged by System, 12/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for headphones/headset - $300-400 price range! Last post on 10/21/13 at 12:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed Headphones for Competitive Gaming Last post on 8/22/12 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Can't decide. Please Help! Ultrasone Pro 900 or Beyerdynamic MMX 300? Last post on 8/5/12 at 12:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- akgq701 or beyerdynamic mmx300 Last post on 7/29/12 at 8:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for $100-170 USD 5.1 headphones Last post on 6/28/12 at 10:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Gaming Headphones)
Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)Last edited: 7/29/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Gaming)Last edited: 12/28/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
I noticed so much praise around here that my expectations were quite high and I gotta say: I was not disappointed at all. There's little new we can say about such a famous/infamous IEM. I bought a...
Trying Headphones through Amazon and returning - Page 2post #16 of 2212/5/12 at 7:51pmDon't abuse the policy and never press your luck.post #17 of 2212/5/12 at 10:35pmThread Starter
I was thinking just keeping one and returning the rest UNOPENED... is that okay or should I sell them here. I haven't sold anything online or done shipping through UPS.
This is what I ordered.. AKG K701, Q702 Sennheiser PC350 PC360 Beyerdynamic DT 990 600 Ohm..
I was going for something to replace my 5.1 that I gave to my bro so I am currently using a 2.1 speaker setup he had. I missed having the Surround sound and looked to gaming headphones which I wanted to try because I never had quality sets.
My main game currently is Black Ops 2 on PC. I've picked these headphones because of Mad Lust Envy's headphone guide and I know he's a console gamer. I saw a little bit of NamelessPFG's thread.
I tried the Beyerdynamic MMX300 headset but had a hard time telling if the sounds were coming from the front or rear.
Edited by clamchowder01 - 12/5/12 at 10:42pmpost #18 of 2212/5/12 at 10:37pmpost #19 of 2212/7/12 at 10:51amThread Starterpost #20 of 2212/7/12 at 12:44pmpost #21 of 2212/7/12 at 1:48pmThread StarterUh I returned the mmx300 to amazon 2 weeks ago the way Breyer packages their headphones requires no ripping of plastic off the box. The only plastic I ripped was for the 1/4" cable converter. There"s not much repackaging. I treated very delicately and they're new condition.
Edited by clamchowder01 - 12/7/12 at 1:52pmpost #22 of 222/17/13 at 11:40amQuote:Originally Posted by clamchowder01
I really didn't know what to do. I am not trying to be a bad person.
Deciding on headphones is so hard...
I went to Best Buy, Guitar Center which didn't have the ones I was looking for. I've been spending a lot of time looking at reviews and this forum, the net for headphones. SO MUCH STUFF
Well, guess this is the last time I will do this.. or just forget about buying headphones. I don't know if this hobby is for a stupid person like me.
This may help in the future if it actually launches...
- Trying Headphones through Amazon and returning
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 14 seconds ago
- › JH 16 VS JH 13 HELP~~ 1 minute ago
- › $2.50 CD player sounds better than my iPod. 1 minute ago
- › Vision Ears and Rhines Custom Monitors (formerly Compact Monitors) 1 minute ago
- › Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San... 1 minute ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 2 minutes ago
- › Momentum VS MDR-1R? 2 minutes ago
- › Favorite movie soundtrack 2 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob