- 158 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Location: Minnesota
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeyerdynamic MMX 300 PC Gaming Premium Digital Headset with Microphonetagged by System, 12/11/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for headphones/headset - $300-400 price range! Last post on 10/21/13 at 12:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed Headphones for Competitive Gaming Last post on 8/22/12 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Can't decide. Please Help! Ultrasone Pro 900 or Beyerdynamic MMX 300? Last post on 8/5/12 at 12:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- akgq701 or beyerdynamic mmx300 Last post on 7/29/12 at 8:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for $100-170 USD 5.1 headphones Last post on 6/28/12 at 10:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Gaming Headphones)
Last edited: 11/29/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)Last edited: 7/29/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Gaming)Last edited: 12/28/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
*Review to come*
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
Trying Headphones through Amazon and returning - Page 2post #16 of 2212/5/12 at 7:51pmDon't abuse the policy and never press your luck.post #17 of 2212/5/12 at 10:35pmThread Starter
I was thinking just keeping one and returning the rest UNOPENED... is that okay or should I sell them here. I haven't sold anything online or done shipping through UPS.
This is what I ordered.. AKG K701, Q702 Sennheiser PC350 PC360 Beyerdynamic DT 990 600 Ohm..
I was going for something to replace my 5.1 that I gave to my bro so I am currently using a 2.1 speaker setup he had. I missed having the Surround sound and looked to gaming headphones which I wanted to try because I never had quality sets.
My main game currently is Black Ops 2 on PC. I've picked these headphones because of Mad Lust Envy's headphone guide and I know he's a console gamer. I saw a little bit of NamelessPFG's thread.
I tried the Beyerdynamic MMX300 headset but had a hard time telling if the sounds were coming from the front or rear.
Edited by clamchowder01 - 12/5/12 at 10:42pmpost #18 of 2212/5/12 at 10:37pmpost #19 of 2212/7/12 at 10:51amThread Starterpost #20 of 2212/7/12 at 12:44pmpost #21 of 2212/7/12 at 1:48pmThread StarterUh I returned the mmx300 to amazon 2 weeks ago the way Breyer packages their headphones requires no ripping of plastic off the box. The only plastic I ripped was for the 1/4" cable converter. There"s not much repackaging. I treated very delicately and they're new condition.
Edited by clamchowder01 - 12/7/12 at 1:52pmpost #22 of 222/17/13 at 11:40amQuote:Originally Posted by clamchowder01
I really didn't know what to do. I am not trying to be a bad person.
Deciding on headphones is so hard...
I went to Best Buy, Guitar Center which didn't have the ones I was looking for. I've been spending a lot of time looking at reviews and this forum, the net for headphones. SO MUCH STUFF
Well, guess this is the last time I will do this.. or just forget about buying headphones. I don't know if this hobby is for a stupid person like me.
This may help in the future if it actually launches...
- Trying Headphones through Amazon and returning
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 seconds ago
- › Realtek HD integrated audio 43 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 53 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › AK100 Gold Version 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 2 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 3 minutes ago
- › Question on driving HD650 4 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 5 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by HeretixAevum
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › EarSonics SM2 v2 by Gilly87
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi