- 212 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Location: Minnesota
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeyerdynamic MMX 300 PC Gaming Premium Digital Headset with Microphonetagged by System, 12/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- High end headphone + mid DAC / Amp vs mid-fi Heaphone + high end DAC/AMP Last post on 12/20/13 at 12:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for headphones/headset - $300-400 price range! Last post on 10/21/13 at 12:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed Headphones for Competitive Gaming Last post on 8/22/12 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Can't decide. Please Help! Ultrasone Pro 900 or Beyerdynamic MMX 300? Last post on 8/5/12 at 12:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- akgq701 or beyerdynamic mmx300 Last post on 7/29/12 at 8:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Trying Headphones through Amazon and returning - Page 2post #16 of 2312/5/12 at 7:51pmDon't abuse the policy and never press your luck.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2312/5/12 at 10:35pmThread Starter
I was thinking just keeping one and returning the rest UNOPENED... is that okay or should I sell them here. I haven't sold anything online or done shipping through UPS.
This is what I ordered.. AKG K701, Q702 Sennheiser PC350 PC360 Beyerdynamic DT 990 600 Ohm..
I was going for something to replace my 5.1 that I gave to my bro so I am currently using a 2.1 speaker setup he had. I missed having the Surround sound and looked to gaming headphones which I wanted to try because I never had quality sets.
My main game currently is Black Ops 2 on PC. I've picked these headphones because of Mad Lust Envy's headphone guide and I know he's a console gamer. I saw a little bit of NamelessPFG's thread.
I tried the Beyerdynamic MMX300 headset but had a hard time telling if the sounds were coming from the front or rear.
Edited by clamchowder01 - 12/5/12 at 10:42pmpost #18 of 2312/5/12 at 10:37pmpost #19 of 2312/7/12 at 10:51amThread Starterpost #20 of 2312/7/12 at 12:44pmpost #21 of 2312/7/12 at 1:48pmThread StarterUh I returned the mmx300 to amazon 2 weeks ago the way Breyer packages their headphones requires no ripping of plastic off the box. The only plastic I ripped was for the 1/4" cable converter. There"s not much repackaging. I treated very delicately and they're new condition.
Edited by clamchowder01 - 12/7/12 at 1:52pmpost #22 of 232/17/13 at 11:40amQuote:Originally Posted by clamchowder01
I really didn't know what to do. I am not trying to be a bad person.
Deciding on headphones is so hard...
I went to Best Buy, Guitar Center which didn't have the ones I was looking for. I've been spending a lot of time looking at reviews and this forum, the net for headphones. SO MUCH STUFF
Well, guess this is the last time I will do this.. or just forget about buying headphones. I don't know if this hobby is for a stupid person like me.
This may help in the future if it actually launches...
Hedlinez.compost #23 of 234/23/16 at 8:41amQuote:Originally Posted by clamchowder01
I just bought 5 Headphones through Amazon. I was just wondering have you guys tried the headphones, found out they weren't what you wanted, and returned and got a full refund?
I talked to two customer service reps and they said it was is okay....
I just want to make sure. I should have asked this before ordering them.
I just returned my MMX300 which I tried out, but they don't know it's open because it's still on transit to the return center (which I shipped 2 weeks ago, somehow it takes ages to go back but really fast to get to you)
Anyone done this?
buying and returning sealed headphones like that is kind of a douchey thing to do, especially when you buy 5 sets just to see if you like them or not - because it hurts the seller because an open box isn't worth as much as a sealed new box. its better you go to a music store or something to demo headphones - otherwise do a ton of research before you make a decision and if you don't like it return it - amazon has an epic return policy right now, don't abuse it to the point where they decide to change it.
- Trying Headphones through Amazon and returning
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Audeze SINE Series 2 seconds ago
- › Gleam Audio / NiceHCK DZ9 (1 + 8) Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser debuts a bunch of new headphones at IFA 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP60 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 2 minutes ago
- › iPhone 7 Will Revolutionize Portable Audio for the First Time in a... 2 minutes ago
- › Q: High gain? Low gain? Quality difference? 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 5 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 6 minutes ago
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...