- 176 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Location: Minnesota
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeyerdynamic MMX 300 PC Gaming Premium Digital Headset with Microphonetagged by System, 12/10/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 12/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for headphones/headset - $300-400 price range! Last post on 10/21/13 at 12:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed Headphones for Competitive Gaming Last post on 8/22/12 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Can't decide. Please Help! Ultrasone Pro 900 or Beyerdynamic MMX 300? Last post on 8/5/12 at 12:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- akgq701 or beyerdynamic mmx300 Last post on 7/29/12 at 8:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for $100-170 USD 5.1 headphones Last post on 6/28/12 at 10:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
Trying Headphones through Amazon and returning - Page 2post #16 of 2212/5/12 at 7:51pmDon't abuse the policy and never press your luck.post #17 of 2212/5/12 at 10:35pmThread Starter
I was thinking just keeping one and returning the rest UNOPENED... is that okay or should I sell them here. I haven't sold anything online or done shipping through UPS.
This is what I ordered.. AKG K701, Q702 Sennheiser PC350 PC360 Beyerdynamic DT 990 600 Ohm..
I was going for something to replace my 5.1 that I gave to my bro so I am currently using a 2.1 speaker setup he had. I missed having the Surround sound and looked to gaming headphones which I wanted to try because I never had quality sets.
My main game currently is Black Ops 2 on PC. I've picked these headphones because of Mad Lust Envy's headphone guide and I know he's a console gamer. I saw a little bit of NamelessPFG's thread.
I tried the Beyerdynamic MMX300 headset but had a hard time telling if the sounds were coming from the front or rear.
Edited by clamchowder01 - 12/5/12 at 10:42pmpost #18 of 2212/5/12 at 10:37pmpost #19 of 2212/7/12 at 10:51amThread Starterpost #20 of 2212/7/12 at 12:44pmpost #21 of 2212/7/12 at 1:48pmThread StarterUh I returned the mmx300 to amazon 2 weeks ago the way Breyer packages their headphones requires no ripping of plastic off the box. The only plastic I ripped was for the 1/4" cable converter. There"s not much repackaging. I treated very delicately and they're new condition.
Edited by clamchowder01 - 12/7/12 at 1:52pmpost #22 of 222/17/13 at 11:40amQuote:Originally Posted by clamchowder01
I really didn't know what to do. I am not trying to be a bad person.
Deciding on headphones is so hard...
I went to Best Buy, Guitar Center which didn't have the ones I was looking for. I've been spending a lot of time looking at reviews and this forum, the net for headphones. SO MUCH STUFF
Well, guess this is the last time I will do this.. or just forget about buying headphones. I don't know if this hobby is for a stupid person like me.
This may help in the future if it actually launches...
- Trying Headphones through Amazon and returning
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Yulong D8,A8 40 seconds ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 1 minute ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 - New Audiophile DAP 4 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Decware Select Zen CSP2 Tube Headphone Amp 4 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 9 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)