I have narrowed down my chioces between these 2 headphones, is there anyone who has experienced both of them? of these which one has a better sound (preferably more bass)? i can get them for the same price. Thanks :)
Related Forum Threads
- Recomendations under 99 dolars Last post on 8/27/14 at 9:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over ear headphones under $50 Last post on 6/16/14 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- I lost my M50s... Last post on 3/5/14 at 7:19am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best headphones for under 75 Last post on 12/20/12 at 11:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for $60 Help Last post on 7/30/13 at 3:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Audio Technica ATH-M30 vs Koss ProDJ100 Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The bass is definitely punchier in the m30s, but not overpowering. I find it gives you just what you need, depending on what you're listening to. The highs do tend to be bright, but that's not a deal breaker with me. If anything, I'd say they're very well balanced.
- Audio Technica ATH-M30 vs Koss ProDJ100 Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 1 minute ago
- › High End DAC Recommendations 1 minute ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for shallow double flange tips 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 7 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 8 minutes ago
- › HD600 vs DT880 for orchestral cinematic music 8 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by gikigill
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)