I have narrowed down my chioces between these 2 headphones, is there anyone who has experienced both of them? of these which one has a better sound (preferably more bass)? i can get them for the same price. Thanks :)
Related Forum Threads
- Recomendations under 99 dolars Last post on 8/27/14 at 9:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over ear headphones under $50 Last post on 6/16/14 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- I lost my M50s... Last post on 3/5/14 at 7:19am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best headphones for under 75 Last post on 12/20/12 at 11:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for $60 Help Last post on 7/30/13 at 3:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Audio Technica ATH-M30 vs Koss ProDJ100 Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The bass is definitely punchier in the m30s, but not overpowering. I find it gives you just what you need, depending on what you're listening to. The highs do tend to be bright, but that's not a deal breaker with me. If anything, I'd say they're very well balanced.
- Audio Technica ATH-M30 vs Koss ProDJ100 Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B6 ! 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Canadian Head-Fi'ers counting 7 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 8 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 8 minutes ago
- › [Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again 8 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2