I have narrowed down my chioces between these 2 headphones, is there anyone who has experienced both of them? of these which one has a better sound (preferably more bass)? i can get them for the same price. Thanks :)
Related Forum Threads
- Best over ear headphones under $50 Last post on 6/16/14 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- I lost my M50s... Last post on 3/5/14 at 7:19am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best headphones for under 75 Last post on 12/20/12 at 11:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for $60 Help Last post on 7/30/13 at 3:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- 50$ Budget Studio Monitor headphones? Last post on 12/12/12 at 12:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Audio Technica ATH-M30 vs Koss ProDJ100 Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The bass is definitely punchier in the m30s, but not overpowering. I find it gives you just what you need, depending on what you're listening to. The highs do tend to be bright, but that's not a deal breaker with me. If anything, I'd say they're very well balanced.
- Audio Technica ATH-M30 vs Koss ProDJ100 Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Is Beyerdynamic DT 660 really as good as T1? (for classical music) 1 second ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-15.32 Delivery & Impression Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 26 seconds ago
- › worst date stories 31 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: Balanced Cable for HD800 2 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 2 minutes ago
- › IHIFI 760 + NEW 770 (lucky pg#13) : From makers of the 812V2 / 960 2 minutes ago
- › Comparison: HD600, MA900, DT 150 and SRH840 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)