I have narrowed down my chioces between these 2 headphones, is there anyone who has experienced both of them? of these which one has a better sound (preferably more bass)? i can get them for the same price. Thanks :)
Related Forum Threads
- Recomendations under 99 dolars Last post on 8/27/14 at 9:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over ear headphones under $50 Last post on 6/16/14 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- I lost my M50s... Last post on 3/5/14 at 7:19am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best headphones for under 75 Last post on 12/20/12 at 11:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for $60 Help Last post on 7/30/13 at 3:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. G430 sounds bad and unnatural, it shoud be better at...
Audio Technica ATH-M30 vs Koss ProDJ100 Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The bass is definitely punchier in the m30s, but not overpowering. I find it gives you just what you need, depending on what you're listening to. The highs do tend to be bright, but that's not a deal breaker with me. If anything, I'd say they're very well balanced.
- Audio Technica ATH-M30 vs Koss ProDJ100 Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 17 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 40 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 vs iPod 7th Gen + FiiO E11 Amplifier 5 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cable Silver Widow - JH/Westone 2 pin & Oyaide Right-angle... 5 minutes ago
- › Pristine Condition Sennheiser HD 800 for Sale! 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3