Greetings rock stars. My first post. Tingling all over. Here's my deal:
1) MDR-V6 owner since 1990 - still have them - cups need replacing but I'd rather spend the $20 on new phones. I like these guys but they make my ears hot.
2) Ear buds make my ears hurt. Even my Sennheiser buds with the smallest plugs. Nonstarter.
3) Want to use them when traveling - on the plane, etc. with my iPhone 5, laptop, plane jack, etc.
4) I'd prefer a headset that has the lowest ear fatigue possible.
5) Mainly for music and movies, although gaming would be fun now and again (PC, Xbox, etc.)
6) I think I'd consider pads or full size. ATH-M50, MDR-V6, etc.
7) I am thinking of Skullcandy only because Kate Upton is on the picture.
8) Mostly ignore #7.
9) Trying to stay below $150. But if spending an additional $xx makes all the difference please say so.
10) Listen to electronic stuff, indie rock, some classical
Thx in advance...
Edited by opie100 - 12/4/12 at 9:58pm