- 4 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 12/10/12
- productUltrasone HFI-2400tagged by System, 12/10/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 12/10/12
- productUltrasone HFI-780tagged by System, 12/10/12
- productUltrasone PRO 550tagged by System, 12/10/12
- productUltrasone PRO 750tagged by System, 12/10/12
Related Forum Threads
- HTF600 or ATH-M50 for Immersive Gaming and Music Last post on 11/12/12 at 11:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anything better than ATH-M50 for $120? Last post on 10/16/12 at 6:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 380's or? Last post on 8/22/12 at 8:52am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which of these headphones are best? Last post on 8/5/12 at 6:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Finding the Perfect Headphones Last post on 7/29/12 at 11:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
Best Ultrasone all around?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
A good step up from the XB500 would be the HFI-580, they have emphasized bass with more quality than the XB500 but more clarity, overall. Alternatively, the HFI-780 are more balanced and refined than the HFI-580, with slightly less bass (still have quite the bass presence).
They handle gaming quite nicely, both immersive and competitive gaming, but they do perform immersive gaming better.
Better Ultrasones are more expensive, with the next step being the open HFI-2400, or alternatively the closed Pro 750.
I find the HFI-580 to be better headphones than them, so with the HFI-780 being more balanced and refined than the HFI-580, they are indeed a better option.
Do keep in mind that you'll have less bass but still enough bass to sate your bass needs, except it'll now be of much better quality, with the rest of the frequency range being more detailed as well.
- Best Ultrasone all around?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Some questions about the LCD-2 (Revision 2) 30 seconds ago
- › Music > Gaming > Movie All-round Cans 31 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the most portable and affordable high resolution DAP from... 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 2 minutes ago
- › Review & Appreciation: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level... 7 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 7 minutes ago
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!)... 8 minutes ago
- › Analog Paper^2 Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO newsflash: James’ latest firmware update cures cancer (we hope) 10 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi