hated the pair I use as backups when I first got them until I moved from my Sony F series player to a real source. The F doesn't have the guts to drive these well.
- productSennheiser MOMENTUMtagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for portable, over-ear closed headphones, under $200 Last post on 5/22/15 at 12:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser Momentum Headphones (Brown) Last post on 5/20/15 at 3:27pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Why is the Sennheiser Momentum is consirderd really good headphones when the spec is weak? Last post on 2/8/15 at 10:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Senn Momentums, lateral upgrade or ? Last post on 3/5/15 at 7:03am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser Wireless Momentums Last post on 1/26/15 at 3:39am in Headphones (full-size)
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
[REVIEW] Sennheiser Momentum - The Real Deal - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Glad your enjoying them now, they are good right ;) I did not find these to source picky actually so i am quite suprised on your bad experience. Thanks for noting that though!
Thanks, glad you liked it! Hope CES is going well and i can not wait to try some other new Senny stuff for review!
Hey guys, I posted this on another thread, but if you hear of when Senn will release Momentum BLACK, would be much appreciated. I think the sound + looks + quality on that headphone will be unbeatable for the price.
I would like to know this too
- [REVIEW] Sennheiser Momentum - The Real Deal
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 second ago
- › Looking for over ear headphones <=$200 14 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 44 seconds ago
- › SACD vs CD a true difference or simply Placebo? 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 2 minutes ago
- › hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central 3 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 5 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)