yeah i know hahah.
atm im not in the position to buy it yet. i have the money and i will be buy something (!) but first off, my priority atm is to get a traineeship once i get that sorted ill be ''pulling the trigger'' so to speak.
than again it's okay to take your time in making decisions, if i were to pull the trigger a couple of weeks ago id have something completely different than if i was to make a decision now..yes it's been a while since i posted this thread and im sorry if it seems as though im wasting all your time but its better for me to take my time rather than rushing into making decisions and not being completely satisfied that i made the right choice.
Edited by Fluffy Muffinz - 1/3/13 at 4:33pm