I've been lookin for headphones for several weeks very intense. I was lookin for headphones with bleutooth, but decided to switch to wired ones, because of an delay and no bass. And i didnt want to buy beats because i heard many bad stuff about it (they only have bass and design)....Since i listen a lot to Hip Hop and Rap but actually like every kind of music i was lookin for allrounders and was reading thousands or reviews and watchin youtube vids...Finally there was always someone who complained about something...My price limit was bout to max. 250 or maybe even 200 so i found these both headphones and did read actually pretty good stuff about them. But now the Denon headphone is pretty new and there arent too much reviews or anything like that i wanted to ask u about ur opinion! I would probably order the Denon headphones from Germany, since they are suprisingly much cheaper there :O
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Amp with clear bass? Last post on 1/25/14 at 12:41am in Portable Headphone Amps
- V-MODA Crossfade LP for $79.99 at amazon.ca is worth that price? Last post on 12/13/13 at 9:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- LIMITED TIME V-MODA LP FOR $70 Last post on 12/8/13 at 2:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V MODA CROSSDADE LP $70 AMAZON.COM TODAY ONLY Last post on 12/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda lp2 and amp? Last post on 11/20/13 at 7:25am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Denon AH-D400EM Urban Raver vs. V-Moda Crossfade LP Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmmmm.. Interesting choice of selection.
Now my credibility to this conversation, is the fact that I do own a pair of Beats By Dr Dre headphones. However I bought them when Monster and Beats were still making them together. Much better headphones before they separated. I've also worked at a Electronics store for more than a year, selling some of the top headphones on the market.
the problem I have with the Dennon AH-400's is they don't actually have any noise cancelling. that's a big deal for me because I travel a lot and commute. I purchased a very expensive headset, but better than beats, keeping that beats by dre look also coming with a hard case, wireless and have very nice punchy bass while keeping the mids and highs without making them muddy. The headphones I bought were Logitech UE 9000's.
Why buy them? Noise cancelling, they have a built in rechargeable battery, they also work without power, you can use the cable they come with and they sound just as good, just not amplified with heavy bass. I listen to mainly hip-hop rap, rock, pop. many genre's and they handle them all well even at top volumes.
The catch. these headphones cost a ridiculous 450.00 $ CAD with tax included. however if you don't need the nice wireless bluetooth feature they come with. you can always buy the Logitech UE 6000's they are 200.00 $$ very worthy of buying, same style and look and sound virtually the same.
Hope this helps. happy hunting !
- Denon AH-D400EM Urban Raver vs. V-Moda Crossfade LP Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › IC: Aurisonics ASG-2 Custom Colors 4 minutes ago
- › Westone Range Signatures 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 5 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions and Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Buying my first pair of headphones: V-Moda M80s, SRH440, CAL 2,... 6 minutes ago
- › Which Headphone is next on your "To Buy" list? 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob