I've been lookin for headphones for several weeks very intense. I was lookin for headphones with bleutooth, but decided to switch to wired ones, because of an delay and no bass. And i didnt want to buy beats because i heard many bad stuff about it (they only have bass and design)....Since i listen a lot to Hip Hop and Rap but actually like every kind of music i was lookin for allrounders and was reading thousands or reviews and watchin youtube vids...Finally there was always someone who complained about something...My price limit was bout to max. 250 or maybe even 200 so i found these both headphones and did read actually pretty good stuff about them. But now the Denon headphone is pretty new and there arent too much reviews or anything like that i wanted to ask u about ur opinion! I would probably order the Denon headphones from Germany, since they are suprisingly much cheaper there :O
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda lp2 and amp? Last post on 11/20/13 at 7:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- V Moda M80 or LP2?? Last post on 11/2/13 at 2:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade LP2 matte black headphones FOR SALE (Vmoda) Last post on 10/21/13 at 5:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- V-MODA Crossfade LP vs sennheiser Last post on 10/19/13 at 3:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Suggestions Last post on 10/8/13 at 3:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Denon AH-D400EM Urban Raver vs. V-Moda Crossfade LP Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmmmm.. Interesting choice of selection.
Now my credibility to this conversation, is the fact that I do own a pair of Beats By Dr Dre headphones. However I bought them when Monster and Beats were still making them together. Much better headphones before they separated. I've also worked at a Electronics store for more than a year, selling some of the top headphones on the market.
the problem I have with the Dennon AH-400's is they don't actually have any noise cancelling. that's a big deal for me because I travel a lot and commute. I purchased a very expensive headset, but better than beats, keeping that beats by dre look also coming with a hard case, wireless and have very nice punchy bass while keeping the mids and highs without making them muddy. The headphones I bought were Logitech UE 9000's.
Why buy them? Noise cancelling, they have a built in rechargeable battery, they also work without power, you can use the cable they come with and they sound just as good, just not amplified with heavy bass. I listen to mainly hip-hop rap, rock, pop. many genre's and they handle them all well even at top volumes.
The catch. these headphones cost a ridiculous 450.00 $ CAD with tax included. however if you don't need the nice wireless bluetooth feature they come with. you can always buy the Logitech UE 6000's they are 200.00 $$ very worthy of buying, same style and look and sound virtually the same.
Hope this helps. happy hunting !
- Denon AH-D400EM Urban Raver vs. V-Moda Crossfade LP Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 51 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 53 seconds ago
- › Superlux Express Train 2 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 3 minutes ago
- › Which Porcupine Tree \ Steven Wilson Album? 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › W4R Versus SE535 6 minutes ago
- › Headphone AMP/DAC combo for Audeze LCD-2s 6 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 6 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 6 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi