I've been lookin for headphones for several weeks very intense. I was lookin for headphones with bleutooth, but decided to switch to wired ones, because of an delay and no bass. And i didnt want to buy beats because i heard many bad stuff about it (they only have bass and design)....Since i listen a lot to Hip Hop and Rap but actually like every kind of music i was lookin for allrounders and was reading thousands or reviews and watchin youtube vids...Finally there was always someone who complained about something...My price limit was bout to max. 250 or maybe even 200 so i found these both headphones and did read actually pretty good stuff about them. But now the Denon headphone is pretty new and there arent too much reviews or anything like that i wanted to ask u about ur opinion! I would probably order the Denon headphones from Germany, since they are suprisingly much cheaper there :O
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Amp with clear bass? Last post on 1/25/14 at 12:41am in Portable Headphone Amps
- V-MODA Crossfade LP for $79.99 at amazon.ca is worth that price? Last post on 12/13/13 at 9:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- LIMITED TIME V-MODA LP FOR $70 Last post on 12/8/13 at 2:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V MODA CROSSDADE LP $70 AMAZON.COM TODAY ONLY Last post on 12/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda lp2 and amp? Last post on 11/20/13 at 7:25am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
Denon AH-D400EM Urban Raver vs. V-Moda Crossfade LP Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmmmm.. Interesting choice of selection.
Now my credibility to this conversation, is the fact that I do own a pair of Beats By Dr Dre headphones. However I bought them when Monster and Beats were still making them together. Much better headphones before they separated. I've also worked at a Electronics store for more than a year, selling some of the top headphones on the market.
the problem I have with the Dennon AH-400's is they don't actually have any noise cancelling. that's a big deal for me because I travel a lot and commute. I purchased a very expensive headset, but better than beats, keeping that beats by dre look also coming with a hard case, wireless and have very nice punchy bass while keeping the mids and highs without making them muddy. The headphones I bought were Logitech UE 9000's.
Why buy them? Noise cancelling, they have a built in rechargeable battery, they also work without power, you can use the cable they come with and they sound just as good, just not amplified with heavy bass. I listen to mainly hip-hop rap, rock, pop. many genre's and they handle them all well even at top volumes.
The catch. these headphones cost a ridiculous 450.00 $ CAD with tax included. however if you don't need the nice wireless bluetooth feature they come with. you can always buy the Logitech UE 6000's they are 200.00 $$ very worthy of buying, same style and look and sound virtually the same.
Hope this helps. happy hunting !
- Denon AH-D400EM Urban Raver vs. V-Moda Crossfade LP Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone
- › Help a headphone noob out 27 seconds ago
- › Review: JDS Labs O2 (Black edition) + O2/ODAC discussion 1 minute ago
- › XLR vs SE headphone cable 1 minute ago
- › New Graphene Driver being developed by MIT. 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-NC7 mod 2 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for Indoor Headphones. 6 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 8 minutes ago
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude