I've been lookin for headphones for several weeks very intense. I was lookin for headphones with bleutooth, but decided to switch to wired ones, because of an delay and no bass. And i didnt want to buy beats because i heard many bad stuff about it (they only have bass and design)....Since i listen a lot to Hip Hop and Rap but actually like every kind of music i was lookin for allrounders and was reading thousands or reviews and watchin youtube vids...Finally there was always someone who complained about something...My price limit was bout to max. 250 or maybe even 200 so i found these both headphones and did read actually pretty good stuff about them. But now the Denon headphone is pretty new and there arent too much reviews or anything like that i wanted to ask u about ur opinion! I would probably order the Denon headphones from Germany, since they are suprisingly much cheaper there :O
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Amp with clear bass? Last post on 1/25/14 at 12:41am in Portable Headphone Amps
- LIMITED TIME V-MODA LP FOR $70 Last post on 12/8/13 at 2:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V MODA CROSSDADE LP $70 AMAZON.COM TODAY ONLY Last post on 12/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda lp2 and amp? Last post on 11/20/13 at 7:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- V Moda M80 or LP2?? Last post on 1/28/14 at 8:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
Denon AH-D400EM Urban Raver vs. V-Moda Crossfade LP Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmmmm.. Interesting choice of selection.
Now my credibility to this conversation, is the fact that I do own a pair of Beats By Dr Dre headphones. However I bought them when Monster and Beats were still making them together. Much better headphones before they separated. I've also worked at a Electronics store for more than a year, selling some of the top headphones on the market.
the problem I have with the Dennon AH-400's is they don't actually have any noise cancelling. that's a big deal for me because I travel a lot and commute. I purchased a very expensive headset, but better than beats, keeping that beats by dre look also coming with a hard case, wireless and have very nice punchy bass while keeping the mids and highs without making them muddy. The headphones I bought were Logitech UE 9000's.
Why buy them? Noise cancelling, they have a built in rechargeable battery, they also work without power, you can use the cable they come with and they sound just as good, just not amplified with heavy bass. I listen to mainly hip-hop rap, rock, pop. many genre's and they handle them all well even at top volumes.
The catch. these headphones cost a ridiculous 450.00 $ CAD with tax included. however if you don't need the nice wireless bluetooth feature they come with. you can always buy the Logitech UE 6000's they are 200.00 $$ very worthy of buying, same style and look and sound virtually the same.
Hope this helps. happy hunting !
- Denon AH-D400EM Urban Raver vs. V-Moda Crossfade LP Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone
- › DT770 32ohm, Shure SRH940 or ATH-A900x? 2 seconds ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Appreciation Thread 27 seconds ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 44 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 6,7 & 8 DJ Appreciation thread. Opinions, reviews,... 1 minute ago
- › highly isolating IEM recommendation for helmet use? 1 minute ago
- › Fresh outta CES: The Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 8 years ago . . . 3 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude