I've been lookin for headphones for several weeks very intense. I was lookin for headphones with bleutooth, but decided to switch to wired ones, because of an delay and no bass. And i didnt want to buy beats because i heard many bad stuff about it (they only have bass and design)....Since i listen a lot to Hip Hop and Rap but actually like every kind of music i was lookin for allrounders and was reading thousands or reviews and watchin youtube vids...Finally there was always someone who complained about something...My price limit was bout to max. 250 or maybe even 200 so i found these both headphones and did read actually pretty good stuff about them. But now the Denon headphone is pretty new and there arent too much reviews or anything like that i wanted to ask u about ur opinion! I would probably order the Denon headphones from Germany, since they are suprisingly much cheaper there :O
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Amp with clear bass? Last post on 1/25/14 at 12:41am in Portable Headphone Amps
- V-MODA Crossfade LP for $79.99 at amazon.ca is worth that price? Last post on 12/13/13 at 9:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- LIMITED TIME V-MODA LP FOR $70 Last post on 12/8/13 at 2:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V MODA CROSSDADE LP $70 AMAZON.COM TODAY ONLY Last post on 12/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda lp2 and amp? Last post on 11/20/13 at 7:25am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
Best i-Device portable DAC ever listened to, very neutral and smooth like from a desktop DAC. Currently using it with my iPod touch 5 (Yes, it's support lightinig connector). I will prefer filter...
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
Denon AH-D400EM Urban Raver vs. V-Moda Crossfade LP Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmmmm.. Interesting choice of selection.
Now my credibility to this conversation, is the fact that I do own a pair of Beats By Dr Dre headphones. However I bought them when Monster and Beats were still making them together. Much better headphones before they separated. I've also worked at a Electronics store for more than a year, selling some of the top headphones on the market.
the problem I have with the Dennon AH-400's is they don't actually have any noise cancelling. that's a big deal for me because I travel a lot and commute. I purchased a very expensive headset, but better than beats, keeping that beats by dre look also coming with a hard case, wireless and have very nice punchy bass while keeping the mids and highs without making them muddy. The headphones I bought were Logitech UE 9000's.
Why buy them? Noise cancelling, they have a built in rechargeable battery, they also work without power, you can use the cable they come with and they sound just as good, just not amplified with heavy bass. I listen to mainly hip-hop rap, rock, pop. many genre's and they handle them all well even at top volumes.
The catch. these headphones cost a ridiculous 450.00 $ CAD with tax included. however if you don't need the nice wireless bluetooth feature they come with. you can always buy the Logitech UE 6000's they are 200.00 $$ very worthy of buying, same style and look and sound virtually the same.
Hope this helps. happy hunting !
- Denon AH-D400EM Urban Raver vs. V-Moda Crossfade LP Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 15 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 1 minute ago
- › Setting Up An ABX Test + Simple Guide to Ripping, Tagging &... 3 minutes ago
- › Jerry Harvey, The Rise of the In-Ear Monitor | Talks at Google 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › The German Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor in the studio... serious... 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E18 Review 5 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Earphones for PC gaming + Introduction 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 by Jensenchua
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob