- 2,220 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: The O.K. Corral
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphonetagged by System, 12/3/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 12/3/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 12/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- Having trouble loving headphones...why? Last post on 3/31/14 at 5:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [HELP] Need help choosing the correct Headphone Full-size for me. Last post on 2/24/14 at 6:14pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best headphones for Classical music? Last post on 12/23/13 at 1:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Noobie Question - Headphones Last post on 9/23/13 at 8:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- k550 vs. dt990pro vs. hd598 or hd600 Last post on 6/1/13 at 12:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Let me start this review with some information about the company that made these headphones, Philips. The company that invented the CD, the first radio etc. As a Dutch guy, I'm very connected with...
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Best over-ear Open Headphones under 300$? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Check also the Philips X1.
They are pretty good, not only for the price. Very good resolution (not as ultrabright than T1, but without peaks. Good soundstaging and comfort. Tonality somewhere between good reputated Beyer and Senn.
You can pair them with mobile players if needed (32 Ohm)
- Best over-ear Open Headphones under 300$?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 21 seconds ago
- › First custom IEM: soundstage, live use 1 minute ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 1 minute ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › BeyerDynamic owners unite... 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K7xx International Forwarding Service 4 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 4 minutes ago
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3