- 2,220 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: The O.K. Corral
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphonetagged by System, 12/3/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 12/3/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 12/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- Having trouble loving headphones...why? Last post on 3/31/14 at 5:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [HELP] Need help choosing the correct Headphone Full-size for me. Last post on 2/24/14 at 6:14pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best headphones for Classical music? Last post on 12/23/13 at 1:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Noobie Question - Headphones Last post on 9/23/13 at 8:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- k550 vs. dt990pro vs. hd598 or hd600 Last post on 6/1/13 at 12:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
The Philips Fidelio X2 are my favorite of all the headphones I have listened so far, except the LCD3, for a few reasons. I have a few headphones (Blue Mo-Fi, HD800, HD650, HD598, HD558, Urbanite On...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Best over-ear Open Headphones under 300$? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Check also the Philips X1.
They are pretty good, not only for the price. Very good resolution (not as ultrabright than T1, but without peaks. Good soundstaging and comfort. Tonality somewhere between good reputated Beyer and Senn.
You can pair them with mobile players if needed (32 Ohm)
- Best over-ear Open Headphones under 300$?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Review: Sensaphonics Custom Sleeves in Crystal Blue for the Shure... just now
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 47 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears 2 minutes ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) UPDATE: AUDEZ'E... 2 minutes ago
- › SF Bay Area mini meet 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by SonicSedi
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2