- 2,220 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: The O.K. Corral
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphonetagged by System, 12/3/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 12/3/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 12/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- Having trouble loving headphones...why? Last post on 3/31/14 at 5:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [HELP] Need help choosing the correct Headphone Full-size for me. Last post on 2/24/14 at 6:14pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best headphones for Classical music? Last post on 12/23/13 at 1:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Noobie Question - Headphones Last post on 9/23/13 at 8:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- k550 vs. dt990pro vs. hd598 or hd600 Last post on 6/1/13 at 12:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
This is a wonderful little tube amplifier for the price. I paid only $59 for the amp and it was in perfect condition with a new Electro-Harmonix 6922 tube. The tube itself runs about $15, so the...
INTRODUCTION Altone250 U.S. Tour Being an Altone200 fan, I was quite excited to hear that T-PEOS was updating their IEM lineup with a new Altone series based on feedback received from the H300...
Intro (Kind of) The Westone W30 is one of several IEMs in Westone's newly revamped universal IEM collection, intended as a removable-cable replacement to the older W3. For those of you who are...
I picked these beautiful-looking babies on amazon few days ago when price dropped on amazon (used ones from amazon warehouse for $400), which was a bargain; compared to $300 price tag on HD650's....
Best over-ear Open Headphones under 300$? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Check also the Philips X1.
They are pretty good, not only for the price. Very good resolution (not as ultrabright than T1, but without peaks. Good soundstaging and comfort. Tonality somewhere between good reputated Beyer and Senn.
You can pair them with mobile players if needed (32 Ohm)
- Best over-ear Open Headphones under 300$?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Psvane Replica WE300B pair - MINT - unused 15 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 2 minutes ago
- › World's first portable Hybrid Valve Headphone Amplifier (with a... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Win BoomPro to Transform you ordinary headphone into a pro... 4 minutes ago
- › asus stx sound card vs objective 2 odac/amp combo 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › $1295 Aurender FLOW - portable DAC/amp with mSATA slot for up to... 6 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 6 minutes ago
- › AUDIOTRAK Prodigy CUBE External USB Sound Card by YoYo JoKeR
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by sarora
- › T-Peos Altone250 by nmatheis
- › Westone W30 Triple Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones,... by C.C.S.
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2