- 2,220 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: The O.K. Corral
- Select All Posts By This User
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphonetagged by System, 12/3/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 12/3/12
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 12/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- Best headphones for Classical music? Last post on 12/23/13 at 1:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Noobie Question - Headphones Last post on 9/23/13 at 8:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- k550 vs. dt990pro vs. hd598 or hd600 Last post on 6/1/13 at 12:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Open/Semi Open Cans: HD598/600 vs DT880OHM vs Fidelio L1 vs MDR MA900 vs Other Last post on 4/5/13 at 4:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- alternative to HD 598 with better build quality? Last post on 2/19/13 at 6:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Today I got this MP3 player but I am debating to keep it or not because the button layout is horrible. Also, the user interface is choppy with FLAC files. There is a noticable lag when choosing...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
Best over-ear Open Headphones under 300$? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Check also the Philips X1.
They are pretty good, not only for the price. Very good resolution (not as ultrabright than T1, but without peaks. Good soundstaging and comfort. Tonality somewhere between good reputated Beyer and Senn.
You can pair them with mobile players if needed (32 Ohm)
- Best over-ear Open Headphones under 300$?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 49 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › Press Release: Sennheiser launches URBANITE headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › The Opamp thread 7 minutes ago
- › Perfect Wave DAC Owner Unite 7 minutes ago
- › Huge Bluetooth Headphones Comparison (Bose, Plantronics, Beats,... 7 minutes ago
- › [NEW PRODUCT] ADL Furutech X1 - The iDevice DACs Coming Thick and Fast 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)