I need an upgrade from the fiio e9 for hifiman he400 and 650's which amp would pair well with them + the DACport LX
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 12/7/12
- productJDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 12/7/12
- productMaverick Audio TubeMagic A1tagged by System, 12/7/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 12/7/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 12/7/12
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new cans, leaning towards HD650's. Would a fiio e7/e9 combo adequately power them? Last post on 12/7/12 at 12:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I need recommendation for a Headphone + Amp Combo Last post on 3/26/13 at 1:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 and HE-400 Last post on 3/11/13 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Use full-size headphone amp with iPhone? Last post on 1/18/13 at 2:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Where to go from PC360s Last post on 12/25/12 at 7:01am in Headphones (full-size)
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
Introduction With the introduction of the DUNU DN-1000, DUNU quickly established themselves as a primetime contender in the already fierce arena of mid-high range IEMS. Not only did...
I compared them to many other BT Headphones. A real comparison will be posted sooner or later in the "Huge Comparison" thread in the Forum. I liked them. They have personality. Warm signature,...
Well, I can't really write much more than what I wrote for the E40. They are the same in everything except that the E50 is bigger and have at least some bass. Actually, to really be honest,...
Maverick Audio Tubemagic A1 or JDS labs o2, or Schiit asgard.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I was really enticed by the maverick gear (reasonable price for tubes and a nice look), and the JDS labs gear is well regarded, but I think the Asgard is probably the best choice. Lots of people really like them and I've read plenty of threads were people are using them with the he400 and the 650. And if you didn't like it, you'd probably get a pretty good resale price out of it too.
- Maverick Audio Tubemagic A1 or JDS labs o2, or Schiit asgard.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X Discussion Thread (Formerly A-900X Review) 25 seconds ago
- › So are Vsonic VSDxx series just disposable IEM's? 31 seconds ago
- › EQ cure all? 1 minute ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 1 minute ago
- › DAC doing that screechy sound 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan RE-600 Review 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V6 (and family) Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by Giogio
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)