I need an upgrade from the fiio e9 for hifiman he400 and 650's which amp would pair well with them + the DACport LX
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 12/7/12
- productJDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 12/7/12
- productMaverick Audio TubeMagic A1tagged by System, 12/7/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 12/7/12
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 12/7/12
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new cans, leaning towards HD650's. Would a fiio e7/e9 combo adequately power them? Last post on 12/7/12 at 12:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I need recommendation for a Headphone + Amp Combo Last post on 3/26/13 at 1:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 and HE-400 Last post on 3/11/13 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Use full-size headphone amp with iPhone? Last post on 1/18/13 at 2:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Where to go from PC360s Last post on 12/25/12 at 7:01am in Headphones (full-size)
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Maverick Audio Tubemagic A1 or JDS labs o2, or Schiit asgard.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I was really enticed by the maverick gear (reasonable price for tubes and a nice look), and the JDS labs gear is well regarded, but I think the Asgard is probably the best choice. Lots of people really like them and I've read plenty of threads were people are using them with the he400 and the 650. And if you didn't like it, you'd probably get a pretty good resale price out of it too.
- Maverick Audio Tubemagic A1 or JDS labs o2, or Schiit asgard.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New York Audio Show 2014 ***Now With Discounted Tickets Info*** 55 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 56 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › iPhone 6 with 128GB 1 minute ago
- › Comparison: HD600, MA900, DT 150 and SRH840 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 2 minutes ago
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 3 minutes ago
- › New Sennheiser Momentum In ear 3 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)