Which headphones would be better for mainly Hip Hop and R&B? The Ultrasone HFI- 780, Pro 550, Pro 580's or the Ath m50's? Or any you guys would suggest. I have a budget of around $150.
Related Forum Threads
- Anything better than ATH-M50 for $120? Last post on 10/16/12 at 6:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- looking for first good headphones around $150 Last post on 7/24/12 at 3:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Gaming/Music Headphones Last post on 4/16/12 at 5:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- I think it's time to upgrade my headphones. Last post on 9/7/11 at 9:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
Which headphones would be the best for Hip Hop/R&B? $150 budget
post #1 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:33pm
Ultrasone HFI-580 for clear audio with a strong bass presence or the HFI-780 for a more balanced and refined sound, with slightly less bass than the HFI-580.
HFI-580 is goin for $120, while the HFI-780 is going for $152.
post #3 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:38pm
post #4 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:40pm
post #5 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:45pm
post #6 of 6
1/24/13 at 8:44pm
- Which headphones would be the best for Hip Hop/R&B? $150 budget
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3751 Active Users (597 Members and 3154 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 26 seconds ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 33 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 1 minute ago
- › Dark Voice 339 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)