Which headphones would be better for mainly Hip Hop and R&B? The Ultrasone HFI- 780, Pro 550, Pro 580's or the Ath m50's? Or any you guys would suggest. I have a budget of around $150.
Related Forum Threads
- Anything better than ATH-M50 for $120? Last post on 10/16/12 at 6:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- looking for first good headphones around $150 Last post on 7/24/12 at 3:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Gaming/Music Headphones Last post on 4/16/12 at 5:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- I think it's time to upgrade my headphones. Last post on 9/7/11 at 9:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
Which headphones would be the best for Hip Hop/R&B? $150 budget
post #1 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:33pm
Ultrasone HFI-580 for clear audio with a strong bass presence or the HFI-780 for a more balanced and refined sound, with slightly less bass than the HFI-580.
HFI-580 is goin for $120, while the HFI-780 is going for $152.
post #3 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:38pm
post #4 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:40pm
post #5 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:45pm
post #6 of 6
1/24/13 at 8:44pm
- Which headphones would be the best for Hip Hop/R&B? $150 budget
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2941 Active Users (653 Members and 2288 Guests)
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 seconds ago
- › Just got my dx 90 and have one question 11 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 19 seconds ago
- › Headamp Pico Power Impressions Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 1 minute ago
- › Recommendations in spending money! LOL Looking for high quality... 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 3 minutes ago
- › HD800 + ? + ?: picking best DAC + amp for European based HD800... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)