Which headphones would be better for mainly Hip Hop and R&B? The Ultrasone HFI- 780, Pro 550, Pro 580's or the Ath m50's? Or any you guys would suggest. I have a budget of around $150.
Related Forum Threads
- Anything better than ATH-M50 for $120? Last post on 10/16/12 at 6:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- looking for first good headphones around $150 Last post on 7/24/12 at 3:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Gaming/Music Headphones Last post on 4/16/12 at 5:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- I think it's time to upgrade my headphones. Last post on 9/7/11 at 9:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
First of all the reason I rate the SE215 5/5* is primarily because of the value it presents under the $100 mark. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a pair of IEMs at this price considering...
I'm all about best use on a budget for a specific person and lifestyle. In my case, the Jaybird Bluebud X's were fantastic. You can check out my review on head fi here, but I also have an older...
SENNHEISER URBANITE XL REVIEW Full sized headphones haven't been part of my usage options for quite some time now. I used to own a Sony MDR-1R but despite the excellent comfort and decent sound my...
Which headphones would be the best for Hip Hop/R&B? $150 budget
post #1 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:33pm
Ultrasone HFI-580 for clear audio with a strong bass presence or the HFI-780 for a more balanced and refined sound, with slightly less bass than the HFI-580.
HFI-580 is goin for $120, while the HFI-780 is going for $152.
post #3 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:38pm
post #4 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:40pm
post #5 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:45pm
post #6 of 6
1/24/13 at 8:44pm
- Which headphones would be the best for Hip Hop/R&B? $150 budget
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2711 Active Users (415 Members and 2296 Guests)
- › Audio-gd NFB-1 (2015) 33 seconds ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM70: A Bold New Direction 2 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › ERGO AMT (Pending) 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Testing the claim: "I can hear differences between lossless formats." 7 minutes ago
- › Cables -- need help 10 minutes ago
- › Meet Alpha Prime 10 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3