Which headphones would be better for mainly Hip Hop and R&B? The Ultrasone HFI- 780, Pro 550, Pro 580's or the Ath m50's? Or any you guys would suggest. I have a budget of around $150.
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Anything better than ATH-M50 for $120? Last post on 10/16/12 at 6:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- looking for first good headphones around $150 Last post on 7/24/12 at 3:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Gaming/Music Headphones Last post on 4/16/12 at 5:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- I think it's time to upgrade my headphones. Last post on 9/7/11 at 9:19am in Headphones (full-size)
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Which headphones would be the best for Hip Hop/R&B? $150 budget
post #1 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:33pm
Ultrasone HFI-580 for clear audio with a strong bass presence or the HFI-780 for a more balanced and refined sound, with slightly less bass than the HFI-580.
HFI-580 is goin for $120, while the HFI-780 is going for $152.
post #3 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:38pm
post #4 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:40pm
post #5 of 6
12/2/12 at 6:45pm
post #6 of 6
1/24/13 at 8:44pm
- Which headphones would be the best for Hip Hop/R&B? $150 budget
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3126 Active Users (645 Members and 2481 Guests)
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 9 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › what are the negatives/ cons of the Sony Mdr 1a. 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 5 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Y-Split Thread 6 minutes ago
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2