- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
"Low cost champion", "Best in it's own way"... i love the way how things work in this earphone business :) however, please do not worry, vaziyetu here to correct things (again). first of all,...
Sometimes you want to hear the pluck of a guitar string. Sometimes that detail can be sacrificed in the name of bass.....enormous bass Honestly these are pretty damned good with rock too. Not...
Firstly, like to thank Mike from Meelectronics for supplying the M9 Classic to review. The new release of the M9 Classic is Meelectronics budget in ear headphone. Priced at $9.99USD, I was...
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
What headphones are these?post #1 of 1012/2/12 at 12:17pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 1012/3/12 at 9:42amThread Starterpost #3 of 1012/3/12 at 11:19ampost #4 of 1012/3/12 at 11:47amThread Starterpost #5 of 1012/3/12 at 11:56ampost #6 of 1012/3/12 at 12:11pmpost #7 of 1012/12/12 at 3:01pmpost #8 of 1012/12/12 at 3:35pmpost #9 of 1012/12/12 at 3:42pm
- What headphones are these?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3960 Active Users (804 Members and 3156 Guests)
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 10 seconds ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 11 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro VS Chord HUGO 23 seconds ago
- › Best in ear bass headphones ??? 28 seconds ago
- › Long time drifter looking for decent IEM 33 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 52 seconds ago
- › Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Frequency response graph and EQ 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2