- 9 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Grado On/Over Ear headphones for under $200? Last post on 12/8/12 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Inexpensive and Easy to Install Headband Mod Last post on 9/18/12 at 1:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade from Grado sr125i to rs1i? Last post on 1/24/13 at 1:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser 598s or Grados? Last post on 9/21/12 at 4:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
L and R Drivers The Same?post #1 of 312/2/12 at 11:09amThread StarterMy Grado cable came apart at the Y splitter, so I tried to make one in 20 mins. After I soldered everything up and coated it in unmixed epoxy, I realized the left channel wires were connected to the right driver and vice versa. Im wondering if I can simply run the cups/drivers reversed, to save having to degrease the wiring? In other words, are the drivers right and left specific or just the signal?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 312/2/12 at 2:21pmpost #3 of 312/2/12 at 2:33pm
You're good to go man. Just switch the cups around :) This is true for all headphones, but some aren't as easy to switch around as Grado, pay more attention next time!
- L and R Drivers The Same?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 2713 Active Users (443 Members and 2270 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 58 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 6 minutes ago
- › Help me optimize my 1k budget 8 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 9 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 9 minutes ago
- › Toronto Winter Meet 10 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 12 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 14 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 20 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 21 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)