- 9 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Consumer Reports Headphone Review Last post on 7/12/14 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for low volume listening? Last post on 5/21/13 at 1:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Grado On/Over Ear headphones for under $200? Last post on 12/8/12 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Inexpensive and Easy to Install Headband Mod Last post on 9/18/12 at 1:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Today I got this MP3 player but I am debating to keep it or not because the button layout is horrible. Also, the user interface is choppy with FLAC files. There is a noticable lag when choosing...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
L and R Drivers The Same?post #1 of 312/2/12 at 11:09amThread StarterMy Grado cable came apart at the Y splitter, so I tried to make one in 20 mins. After I soldered everything up and coated it in unmixed epoxy, I realized the left channel wires were connected to the right driver and vice versa. Im wondering if I can simply run the cups/drivers reversed, to save having to degrease the wiring? In other words, are the drivers right and left specific or just the signal?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 312/2/12 at 2:21pmpost #3 of 312/2/12 at 2:33pm
You're good to go man. Just switch the cups around :) This is true for all headphones, but some aren't as easy to switch around as Grado, pay more attention next time!
- L and R Drivers The Same?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 4268 Active Users (694 Members and 3574 Guests)
- › Audio as life and art! 40 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 1 minute ago
- › What are the advantages in picking the Schiit Modi 2 over the... 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › EQ cure all? 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Help with external DAC choice? 6 minutes ago
- › Need Help Choosing New Headphones. Bose? Ultrasone? Philips? Others? 6 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)