- 9 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Consumer Reports Headphone Review Last post on 7/12/14 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for low volume listening? Last post on 5/21/13 at 1:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for low-level listening Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- New Headphones Last post on 1/3/13 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
They re absoultely amazing I srsly reccomend you buy them listening to songs with them are like hearing the artists in real life its honestly amazing!
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
L and R Drivers The Same?post #1 of 312/2/12 at 11:09amThread StarterMy Grado cable came apart at the Y splitter, so I tried to make one in 20 mins. After I soldered everything up and coated it in unmixed epoxy, I realized the left channel wires were connected to the right driver and vice versa. Im wondering if I can simply run the cups/drivers reversed, to save having to degrease the wiring? In other words, are the drivers right and left specific or just the signal?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 312/2/12 at 2:21pmpost #3 of 312/2/12 at 2:33pm
You're good to go man. Just switch the cups around :) This is true for all headphones, but some aren't as easy to switch around as Grado, pay more attention next time!
- L and R Drivers The Same?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 3483 Active Users (653 Members and 2830 Guests)
- › Music Game IX 21 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 42 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 vs. AKG Q701; is the HD650 worth getting? 3 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2