- 9 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Consumer Reports Headphone Review Last post on 7/12/14 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for low volume listening? Last post on 5/21/13 at 1:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for low-level listening Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- New Headphones Last post on 1/3/13 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Elecom LBT-PAR500AV was purchased by me on Ebay. I’m not in any way affiliated with Elecom. The price was about $50 when I bought it. About me: I’m a 42 year old music...
These are simply the best sounding headphones I have ever owned (and I've owned and sold a lot of them). They are sublimely smooth, yet detailed without the least bit of harshness at all in the...
L and R Drivers The Same?post #1 of 312/2/12 at 11:09amThread StarterMy Grado cable came apart at the Y splitter, so I tried to make one in 20 mins. After I soldered everything up and coated it in unmixed epoxy, I realized the left channel wires were connected to the right driver and vice versa. Im wondering if I can simply run the cups/drivers reversed, to save having to degrease the wiring? In other words, are the drivers right and left specific or just the signal?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 312/2/12 at 2:21pmpost #3 of 312/2/12 at 2:33pm
You're good to go man. Just switch the cups around :) This is true for all headphones, but some aren't as easy to switch around as Grado, pay more attention next time!
- L and R Drivers The Same?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 3507 Active Users (657 Members and 2850 Guests)
- › Schiit Magni 2 uber vs Vali for Sennheiser HD700 43 seconds ago
- › Discussion On Genres 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Cartridge Alignment Question 3 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 6 minutes ago
- › Some questions about settings (sample rate, latency, etc.) for an... 6 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 7 minutes ago
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3