- 9 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Consumer Reports Headphone Review Last post on 7/12/14 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for low volume listening? Last post on 5/21/13 at 1:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for low-level listening Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Grado On/Over Ear headphones for under $200? Last post on 12/8/12 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
L and R Drivers The Same?post #1 of 312/2/12 at 11:09amThread StarterMy Grado cable came apart at the Y splitter, so I tried to make one in 20 mins. After I soldered everything up and coated it in unmixed epoxy, I realized the left channel wires were connected to the right driver and vice versa. Im wondering if I can simply run the cups/drivers reversed, to save having to degrease the wiring? In other words, are the drivers right and left specific or just the signal?
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 312/2/12 at 2:21pmpost #3 of 312/2/12 at 2:33pm
You're good to go man. Just switch the cups around :) This is true for all headphones, but some aren't as easy to switch around as Grado, pay more attention next time!
- L and R Drivers The Same?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 3019 Active Users (478 Members and 2541 Guests)
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 11 seconds ago
- › Bass IEM addict recommendations 34 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 1 minute ago
- › What do you know about the ARKON AWM130 ? 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2... MicroSD Slot & 33 hours Hi-Res Playback 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 6 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3