- 6 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 12/3/12
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best custom earpieces. Last post on 4/4/14 at 2:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony XBA 40 vs Shure 535 LTD vs other earphones Last post on 2/6/14 at 12:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Arrow 4G or custom tips to improve my SE535's? Last post on 1/17/13 at 1:50am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Shure SE535 or Sennheiser IE8? Last post on 1/12/13 at 1:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
The review will comming soon
I used these for about three months at my desk at work. The left side went out in that short time. They were great while they lasted.
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
CUSTOM EAR TIPS FOR SE535post #1 of 412/2/12 at 8:27amThread StarterCan someone please describe how one goes about purchasing custom ear tips . Is it necessary to have an audiologist make an impression and then send the impression to a manufacturer? Who in the US are highly reputable makers of custom ear tips?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 412/2/12 at 10:39amQuote:
Basically make an appointment at an audiologist (check around as prices vary wildly!), send the impressions (you may also need to send the headphones as well so they can get the fit right on the nozzle), wait x amount of weeks and get headphones back.
As to your other question Fisher (inearz) I think said they do them so may be worth checking with them. One other option to tips is to do reshelling which turns the whole iem into customs.
Cheerspost #3 of 412/2/12 at 2:58pmThread Starterpost #4 of 412/3/12 at 1:24pmQuote:
Sensaphonics is Shure's recommended supplier for custom-fit sleeves. The current design is pretty awesome - low profile, deep insert. Next best thing to a full custom.
Photo:Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CUSTOM EAR TIPS FOR SE535
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X Discussion Thread (Formerly A-900X Review) 6 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 41 seconds ago
- › Meridian Director DAC: Anyone here own one? 1 minute ago
- › Fantastic Vocals with losts of detailed textures 1 minute ago
- › Review + Appreciation thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 1 minute ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Appreciation Thread+Review 3 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 3 minutes ago
- › Battlefield 4 3 minutes ago
- › Halide Design DAC HD by Zuqi
- › Sony MDR-ZX-700 by PurelyNicole
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude