- 6 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 12/3/12
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sony XBA 40 vs Shure 535 LTD vs other earphones Last post on 9/17/13 at 6:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Arrow 4G or custom tips to improve my SE535's? Last post on 1/17/13 at 1:50am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Shure SE535 or Sennheiser IE8? Last post on 1/12/13 at 1:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Buy Anything at HeadRoom Until Dec. 20 for a FREE Shure SE535! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:51pm in HeadRoom Premier Sponsor Forum
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
CUSTOM EAR TIPS FOR SE535post #1 of 412/2/12 at 8:27amThread StarterCan someone please describe how one goes about purchasing custom ear tips . Is it necessary to have an audiologist make an impression and then send the impression to a manufacturer? Who in the US are highly reputable makers of custom ear tips?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 412/2/12 at 10:39amQuote:
Basically make an appointment at an audiologist (check around as prices vary wildly!), send the impressions (you may also need to send the headphones as well so they can get the fit right on the nozzle), wait x amount of weeks and get headphones back.
As to your other question Fisher (inearz) I think said they do them so may be worth checking with them. One other option to tips is to do reshelling which turns the whole iem into customs.
Cheerspost #3 of 412/2/12 at 2:58pmThread Starterpost #4 of 412/3/12 at 1:24pmQuote:
Sensaphonics is Shure's recommended supplier for custom-fit sleeves. The current design is pretty awesome - low profile, deep insert. Next best thing to a full custom.
Photo:Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CUSTOM EAR TIPS FOR SE535
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 14 seconds ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the most portable and affordable high resolution DAP from... 3 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Introduction Only, Due to Empty Wallet so any Recommendations Would... 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › December 2013 - Mook Headphone Festival Singapore 5 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade LP for $79.99 at amazon.ca is worth that price? 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe