- 6 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 12/3/12
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best custom earpieces. Last post on 4/4/14 at 2:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony XBA 40 vs Shure 535 LTD vs other earphones Last post on 2/6/14 at 12:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Arrow 4G or custom tips to improve my SE535's? Last post on 1/17/13 at 1:50am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Shure SE535 or Sennheiser IE8? Last post on 1/12/13 at 1:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
CUSTOM EAR TIPS FOR SE535post #1 of 412/2/12 at 8:27amThread StarterCan someone please describe how one goes about purchasing custom ear tips . Is it necessary to have an audiologist make an impression and then send the impression to a manufacturer? Who in the US are highly reputable makers of custom ear tips?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 412/2/12 at 10:39amQuote:
Basically make an appointment at an audiologist (check around as prices vary wildly!), send the impressions (you may also need to send the headphones as well so they can get the fit right on the nozzle), wait x amount of weeks and get headphones back.
As to your other question Fisher (inearz) I think said they do them so may be worth checking with them. One other option to tips is to do reshelling which turns the whole iem into customs.
Cheerspost #3 of 412/2/12 at 2:58pmThread Starterpost #4 of 412/3/12 at 1:24pmQuote:
Sensaphonics is Shure's recommended supplier for custom-fit sleeves. The current design is pretty awesome - low profile, deep insert. Next best thing to a full custom.
Photo:Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CUSTOM EAR TIPS FOR SE535
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Seattle Spring Meet @ BottleHeadquarters April 26,2014 56 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 2 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 2 minutes ago
- › Official 8th Annual ChiUniFi - June 21, 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 5 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 7 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 7 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob