Looks great!! How do they sound?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 4/25/15 at 6:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 4/21/15 at 11:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 3/2/15 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Something as comfy as Sennheiser's but with more bass? Last post on 3/4/15 at 8:38am in Headphones (full-size)
For the complete review click on the IMHO Tech Blog link.
So i bought the pistons 3 from Ibuygou.com a week ago. The unboxing experience was stellar just like the older version, I was slightly disappointed that the chocolate smell was not present. Oh...
Too lazy to write the full review yet LOL. Just posting this out first :)
This is my first audiophile grade headphone and I truly believe that this is a brilliant introduction to how awesome music can sound! I live is South Africa, a country that is renowned for...
When i bough these i had no id'ea how they would sound. I read some reviews but it is a iem that was flying under the radar and kind of hide in the shadow of the BA200 which is TDK's flagship (...
HD 650 Deals? - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You mean how do they sound after I replace the round disc with stretchable fabric? They sound the same but I no longer worry about disintegrating foam. The fabric is so thin and I do not think it will veil the sound :)
Just bought yesterday the HD650 for $220 (converted from 799QR Qatar Riyals).
Im very happy I bought this Headphone. Now Im thinking of buying another portable amp like the FiiO E07 to really enjoy this cans or the E11 is already enough?
Right now that the amp that Im currently using with my Sansa Fuze.
I'm tempted to try a pair. I had comfort issues with my HD600's(too tight)I had a couple of years ago, but I didn't have them long and I assume fit would improve with time.
- HD 650 Deals?
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 44 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › Don't be shy, contact us directly with problems with your FiiO! 1 minute ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › Best Studio Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › 11th Calgary Head-Fi Meet Sunday May 31st, 2015 at University of... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by Tzar
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by MakeTotlDestroy
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by Sentinei
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by biggysmalls
- › TDK IE800 by Arvan
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2