Looks great!! How do they sound?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser wireless RS 220 and how to best use it Last post on 10/6/14 at 8:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anything like a right-angle jack for Sennheiser headphones? Last post on 10/1/14 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable over-the-ear headphones recommendations needed Last post on 10/2/14 at 6:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- hd650 enquiry Last post on 9/22/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Open letter to John Grado Last post on 9/21/14 at 10:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
HD 650 Deals? - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You mean how do they sound after I replace the round disc with stretchable fabric? They sound the same but I no longer worry about disintegrating foam. The fabric is so thin and I do not think it will veil the sound :)
Just bought yesterday the HD650 for $220 (converted from 799QR Qatar Riyals).
Im very happy I bought this Headphone. Now Im thinking of buying another portable amp like the FiiO E07 to really enjoy this cans or the E11 is already enough?
Right now that the amp that Im currently using with my Sansa Fuze.
I'm tempted to try a pair. I had comfort issues with my HD600's(too tight)I had a couple of years ago, but I didn't have them long and I assume fit would improve with time.
- HD 650 Deals?
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 1 minute ago
- › Rush 'Sectors' Box Sets 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived 2 minutes ago
- › Metal / rock earbuds? 2 minutes ago
- › How do you store your vacuum tubes? 2 minutes ago
- › Destiny 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900X Thread. :) 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)