Looks great!! How do they sound?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 8/14/15 at 3:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 6/3/15 at 12:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 9/30/15 at 9:11am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 9/12/15 at 12:04am in Headphones (full-size)
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
HD 650 Deals? - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You mean how do they sound after I replace the round disc with stretchable fabric? They sound the same but I no longer worry about disintegrating foam. The fabric is so thin and I do not think it will veil the sound :)
Just bought yesterday the HD650 for $220 (converted from 799QR Qatar Riyals).
Im very happy I bought this Headphone. Now Im thinking of buying another portable amp like the FiiO E07 to really enjoy this cans or the E11 is already enough?
Right now that the amp that Im currently using with my Sansa Fuze.
I'm tempted to try a pair. I had comfort issues with my HD600's(too tight)I had a couple of years ago, but I didn't have them long and I assume fit would improve with time.
- HD 650 Deals?
- › 2015 CanJam @ RMAF Impressions thread - (October 2-4, 2015) 18 seconds ago
- › The Woo Audio 2 1 minute ago
- › NOBLE Savant Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours) 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 4 minutes ago
- › ROCK Zircon + Mula IEM Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2