Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Toxic Cables, 1st Year Anniversary Competition. Amazing prizes to be won.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toxic Cables, 1st Year Anniversary Competition. Amazing prizes to be won. - Page 11

post #151 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

2 Days left, please remember that you need to like the Facebook page, to be able to win.

How will you know that I "liked" your Facebook page, my account here has a very different name?

 

FYI - I did "like" the Facebook page.


Edited by kozmo - 12/7/12 at 4:43am
post #152 of 225
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joetjie2000 View Post

... so I was sorting a parcel of diamonds that had to be urgently shipped to Belgium when it hit me...

 

 

700

 

 

700

 

hellz yeah.

That's a hell of a lot of Diamonds, how many points are each of those.

http://www.toxic-cables.co.uk                  PREPARE TO BE INTOXICATED

 

 

Reply
post #153 of 225

You sHouLd mAke soMe diaMoNd Cables for US IntoXicaTeD PoOr SouLS... See wHat haPpEns, We aRe InfECteD!!!

 

 

HeLP uS!!!

 

We NeEd PriZEs

 

(i like the 2nd prize, nice :P)

 

I liked the page frank :D

post #154 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

That's a hell of a lot of Diamonds, how many points are each of those.

1 - 10 points! very mixed parcel...

post #155 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

That's a hell of a lot of Diamonds, how many points are each of those.
Why did u want want to enter this contest again? Geesh..even one diamond would buy me a bunch of cables of franks for a lifetime and more..lolz.. biggrin.gif
post #156 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post

How will you know that I "liked" your Facebook page, my account here has a very different name?

FYI - I did "like" the Facebook page.
Put a like me comment on his page with ur headfi name with it biggrin.gif
post #157 of 225
I can see it now. Frank's new Silver Poison Diamond cable smily_headphones1.gif
post #158 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

I can see it now. Frank's new Silver Poison Diamond cable smily_headphones1.gif
And resistant to any rip attacks and animal bite attacks
Edited by hifimanrookie - 12/7/12 at 8:54am
post #159 of 225

Sorry to bother you again Frank but could you give a definitive answer for that question please. Your competition would be awesome to partake but joining the evil empire is really not something a few people including myself want to do. I could thumbs up you on headfi if youd like biggrin.gif?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post

 

 What if we don't have facebook? frown.gif

post #160 of 225

A recabling with some toxic silk cables would do my headphones good, those cables look nice and really sturdy.


I think that amp would really fire up my HD600 btw!

Head-Fi problems :p


Edited by Syliano - 12/7/12 at 9:09am
post #161 of 225

Double post!

post #162 of 225

May I suggest..

 

  • Toxic Cables Silver Diamond. 

 

  • Silver Poison (Diamond edition).

 

These names have a nice ring to them, not forgetting the bling factor. biggrin.gif

post #163 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknightDK View Post

May I suggest..
  • Toxic Cables Silver Diamond. 
  • Silver Poison (Diamond edition).

These names have a nice ring to them, not forgetting the bling factor. biggrin.gif

Some epic names there DK!
post #164 of 225
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknightDK View Post

May I suggest..

 

  • Toxic Cables Silver Diamond. 

 

  • Silver Poison (Diamond edition).

 

These names have a nice ring to them, not forgetting the bling factor. biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

I can see it now. Frank's new Silver Poison Diamond cable smily_headphones1.gif

My Silver Poison Reference Series, come with a Ruby and Sapphire on the plugs, to distinguish L/R.

 

Those are really catchy names, i will keep those noted. Diamond edition would have been a good one, for my new Silver Widow.

http://www.toxic-cables.co.uk                  PREPARE TO BE INTOXICATED

 

 

Reply
post #165 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

My Silver Poison Reference Series, come with a Ruby and Sapphire on the plugs, to distinguish L/R.

Those are really catchy names, i will keep those noted. Diamond edition would have been a good one, for my new Silver Widow.
AND u can trade mark it..lolz biggrin.gif

but seriously darknight came up with some catchy names...well done!
Edited by hifimanrookie - 12/7/12 at 2:07pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Toxic Cables, 1st Year Anniversary Competition. Amazing prizes to be won.