Samsung galaxy player (4.2) is a great alternative to Sony for your budget ($160),plus it supports micro-sd, internet etc. Sound quality is awesome and the screen size is a definitive leap to enjoyment!
Related Forum Threads
- Need help from European head-fiers about EU taxes Last post on 4/9/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Source Gear
- Cowon D20 DAP Last post on 3/31/13 at 8:52pm in Portable Source Gear
- A new music player after a J3 Last post on 4/19/13 at 4:57pm in Portable Source Gear
- Which DAP has the best measurements? Last post on 4/3/13 at 7:30am in Portable Source Gear
- Sony F Series VS E Series Sound quality and components (DAC) Last post on 3/27/13 at 10:04am in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Edited on 12/28/12
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
After Fuze a Sony A845 for 160USD? - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hi. You sent me a PM. I do not own the A845 anymore but from memory yes there is hiss with IEM (UM2 pairing) and the SQ was usual Sony house sound (easy to like) though not particularly spatious
Do not know whether $160 is good relative to the competition as on other side of the pond but it would have to be a low price imo given it is a two year old model surpassed in features
Cannot help more as otherwise really would be making up answers!
- After Fuze a Sony A845 for 160USD?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › [WANTED] Meier Audio Corda Prehead Mk 2 SE 22 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 32 seconds ago
- › Open Classical Music Headphones 47 seconds ago
- › Heir Audio 5.0 Impressions/Comparison/Review Thread 1 minute ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 1 minute ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Mint Denon D5000 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 2 minutes ago
- › Need some feedback on my T1's and HD650 2 minutes ago
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe