Cool!! Thanks again.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 11/30/12
- productFiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - 96kHz/24-Bittagged by System, 11/30/12
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 11/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- DIY Wireless Headphone Amps Last post on 1/12/14 at 7:59pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Will Shure SE215 benefit from FiiO E7/E07K DAC? Last post on 12/19/13 at 1:10am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- FiiO E7 opinions Last post on 6/12/13 at 2:57am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Smallest most effective amp? Last post on 1/30/13 at 11:25pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Need USB DAC with microphone Last post on 1/20/13 at 5:50pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
For several years now, Astrotec has been a name familiar to enthusiasts as a manufacturer of value-conscious, yet quality-engineered, balanced armature IEMs. This past year, they began shifting...
FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread - Page 32
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Really weird, I have two MicroUSB cables, one of which IDK where it came from since I haven't had a microUSB device in a while, but the E07K will only work with one of them. I'm guessing the one it came with, I can't remember which one came with it so I'm just assuming lol. Plugging in one cable with the E07K it won't show up on my computer, plug in the other one and instantly shows up. Kinda weird.
One is probably just a charge only cable, like the ones with the E11's no data lines just power and ground.
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
will the e07 have a better DAC compared to the e7? planning to hook it up to an e9. i read before that there were criticisms on the e7's dac when paired with the e9, curious to know if the e07 improved it, thanks in advance :)
also will its DAC be better than e10 or D3? many thanks
D3 is a multi media(tv) dac and not really one one should use for audio headphone purposes
^thanks for the reply, i didnt know the D3 was not exactly for headphone purposes, i was thinking connecting my macbook using toslink to the D3 and then the D3 to the E9. many thanks again for the info about their DAC
I received my Fiio E07K today.
It will not turn ON the first time, because the unit's battery was drained totally.
I dont know that Andes units are like this, or are all Fiio amps/dacs like this?
Don't they come precharged?
Got mine on Monday and it came fully charged.
Wow. Maybe my unit got stuck at the shelf for a long time and it drained.
What happens or are there changes if E07K is used in tandem with a USB 3.0 cable/port instead of the usual 2.0?
Hmmm... When I connect the E07K to my computer via USB, am I right to say that both headphones ports will remain as headphone out rather than line-out ports and the aux in port beside the USB port will become useless?
your question is confusing.
could you break it down a bit pls.
which port of what are you referring to?
If you have both usb and aux plugged in. Alpen will choose aux as the main signal and use that. This is so youcan charge and use aux in. You have to pull out aux in to actually get sound over usb.
But no. It will NOT receive any power in any way shape or form when connected to any thing through 3.5mm input.
I saw a recharging icon(lightning symbol) on the andes while I was trying it out with the walkman, or does it just mean it is discharging?
- FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 1 second ago
- › Band Name Game II 13 seconds ago
- › Roll Call for Team AKG 40 seconds ago
- › AKG K550 Cables cut. Any recommendations on where to get them fixed? 42 seconds ago
- › ROCK JAW - UK Engineered in-ears and over ear. Hello to one and all 54 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 1 minute ago
- › SPL PHONITOR 2 NEW HEADPHONE AMP 1 minute ago
- › What if you hook up a subwoofer AND headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob