IT WORKED! I used the Trial Version of "USB Audio Recorder Pro". (I will now have to buy the full version).
- Rooted Samsung Galaxy S III running stock Android 4.1.2
- Kernel Version: 3.0.48-cyanogemod-ge67063c
Instructions (That worked for me).
- Install USB Audio Recorder Pro (Did not open after install) / Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.extreamsd.usbaudiorecorderpro
- Plugged in E07K using this cable: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008MI79HO
- Made sure E07K Charge Mode is Off
- Open the USB Audio Recorder Pro app
- Once running, use these settings: 44.1 / 24bit / FLAC.
Worked like a charm!
what i hate about usb audio recorder:
1) no playlist
2) screen off = audio stop
if that developer take this opportunity and develop a music player or usb audio enabler with his usb driver he would get fortune from selling it @_@. alot of ppl want to use their unsupported dac models on android and w8ing for solution.