I'm currently using the dacport lx along with the fiio e9. I was wondering what amp would pair well with the DACport Lx + hifiman he-400
- productCEntrance DACport LX Ultra Low-noise, portable USB DACtagged by System, 12/7/12
- productEmotiva mini-X a-100tagged by System, 12/7/12
- productFiiO E9 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and Dock for E7 USB DACtagged by System, 12/7/12
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 12/7/12
- productJDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 12/7/12
- productLake People Phone-Amp G103-Ptagged by System, 12/7/12
- productLake People Phone-Amp G109-Ptagged by System, 12/7/12
- productSchiit Asgard Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 12/7/12
Related Forum Threads
- HiFiman HE-400 DAC/AMP combo? Last post on 6/10/13 at 7:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please suggest a DAC + Amp for my brand new HE-400 Last post on 12/4/12 at 8:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Fiio e10 too small for Hifiman HE-400? Last post on 8/13/12 at 4:25pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- FiiO E9 vs. HiFiMan EF2A for HE-400 hp. Better amp for the cans? Last post on 2/15/13 at 1:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- DAC and Amplifer for AKG k702. Tough choice for 500$~ Last post on 1/18/13 at 10:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
Best amp for hifiman he-400 under 350$.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You could look for a used Lyr in that price range. A couple other solid choices would be the Asgard, the O2 on the cheaper end, Lake People G103/G109 (the 109 will be over budget a little bit unless you can find a good price)
You could also look at the mini-X a-100 with speaker adapters. They sound immense with this pairing. I've said it and I'll say it again, the a-100 has nothing to envy from the Lyr.
What are you using for a speaker adapter? I was thinking about doing that but I'd probably use Hifiman's box because it looks nice but on the other hand, murdering an XLR cable is probably a way cheaper way to do it.
Was borrowing one from someone who got it made DIY a while back. I think the HiFiMAN adapter is rated for over 70W, so that might not be need.
- Best amp for hifiman he-400 under 350$.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread 26 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone maintainence - ATH-ESW10J 4 minutes ago
- › Best IEM tips? 4 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)