Where can you find the LP2's for $100? I thought only the originals LP's went below $100 (on Amazon). For the LP2's, that might be a pretty good deal!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K271 MKII Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productAKG K81DJ Akg Closed-Back Folding Dj Headphonetagged by System, 12/3/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productFostex T50RP Closed Ear Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 12/3/12
- productKRK KNS8400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productMonoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphonetagged by System, 12/3/12
- productNoontec ZORO High Fashion Steel Reinforced SCCB Sound Technology Headphones - Whitetagged by System, 12/3/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 12/3/12More
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 12/3/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 12/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Sub-$100 Headphone? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Most bang for 200$ ? Last post on 9/15/12 at 3:17am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
Dr. Dre Trade - The adventure of bad Headphones - Page 2
Poll Results: Your top pick?
28 Total Votespost #16 of 2111/29/12 at 7:50pm
7% (2)AKG K271 MKII
25% (7)Audio Technica ATH-M50
25% (7)Ultrasone HFI-580
21% (6)Fostex Audio T50RP
10% (3)KRK System KNS-8400
7% (2)V-MODA Crossfade LP2
0% (0)CREATIVE Aurvana Live
0% (0)Noontec Zoro
0% (0)Shure SRH440
0% (0)CitiScape Uptown
0% (0)Sennheiser HD 280
3% (1)Sony MDR-V6
0% (0)Koss Pro DJ100
0% (0)Monoprice 8328
0% (0)AKG K81DJ
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2111/29/12 at 7:56pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by jwusoccer
If you can stretch your budget to 150, the vmoda m80s are pretty great for the price, and they are built better than anything i have ever used. You can throw them in your bag without a case and they won't be breaking anytime soon. I was never a big fan of the m50s, and the m80s blew them away. Imo, the best two headphones in that price range are the m80s and the sennheiser hd-25s, depending on what sound signature you like more. The hd-25s to isolate much better than the m80s though, as they are completely closed and clamp tighter, whereas the m80s have a small vent inside them. Still, they don't really leak unless you're playing really loud.
I was looking at the m80s. They look pure awesome... and completely on the other end the 25's look kinda cheaply made.post #18 of 2111/29/12 at 7:56pmThread StarterQuote:
ebay had a few used ones.post #19 of 2111/30/12 at 5:48amQuote:Originally Posted by zantaff
That's such a wide range.... XD
When I'm in the zone, electronic keeps me focused. Chillin out, I'll listen to a little Classic Rock or replay the recordings our Brass Quintet made. Often I'll pop in the 'ol musical or two.
I play the Tuba and Bass, so I really tune into those low patterns. That's why I was looking for the headphones to have a solid low end.
You wont find that on the HD280 also its the most uncomfortable phone i can think about, followed by the Hd205post #20 of 2112/9/12 at 10:30am
- Dr. Dre Trade - The adventure of bad Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Recommendations for everyday carry IEM, for symphonic metal and... 1 minute ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Valhalla 2 3 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 3 minutes ago
- › SanDisk 256GB microSD card ($149) is on its way. 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Bose QC35 vs. Bowers & Wilkins P7 (wireless!) 7 minutes ago
- › Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line... 7 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40x: The Little Brother that Could 8 minutes ago
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...