Where can you find the LP2's for $100? I thought only the originals LP's went below $100 (on Amazon). For the LP2's, that might be a pretty good deal!
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemAKG K271 MKII Headphones
- itemAudio Technica ATH M50 Studio Monitor Headphones
- itemCreative Aurvana Live Headphones
- itemFostex T50RP Closed Ear Stereo Headphones
- itemHARMAN K81DJ Akg Closed Back Folding Dj Headphone
- itemKoss PRO DJ 100
- itemKRK KNS8400 Studio Headphones
- itemMonoprice Premium Hi Fi DJ Style Over The Ear Pro Headphone
- itemNoontec ZORO High Fashion Steel Reinforced SCCB Sound Technology Headphones White
- itemPhilips SHL5905BK 28 CitiScape Uptown
- itemSennheiser HD 280 Headphones
- itemShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones Black
- itemSony MDR V6 Monitor Series Headphones With CCAW Voice Coil
- itemUltrasone HFI 580
- itemV MODA LP2
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Sub-$100 Headphone? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed Headphones for Competitive Gaming Last post on 8/22/12 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Can't deside, help me choose cans for ~150e Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:27am in Headphones (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
Edited on 5/13/13
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...Edited on 5/27/12
Related Head Gear
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
The Creative Aurvana Live! solved a major problem for me—how to listen to good audio while walking the dog at night. I live near a commercial and bar district in Center City, Philadelphia and I'm...
Okay..well this is my first review..if you may call it so..hence any,,amatuerish mistakes be forgiven..here we go.. So i saved some money(i'm always short of it) for the Vsonic gr02 be..after...
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
Dr. Dre Trade - The adventure of bad Headphones - Page 2
Poll Results: Your top pick?
0% (0)AKG K271 MKII
31% (7)Audio Technica ATH-M50
31% (7)Ultrasone HFI-580
13% (3)Fostex Audio T50RP
9% (2)KRK System KNS-8400
9% (2)V-MODA Crossfade LP2
0% (0)CREATIVE Aurvana Live
0% (0)Noontec Zoro
0% (0)Shure SRH440
0% (0)CitiScape Uptown
0% (0)Sennheiser HD 280
4% (1)Sony MDR-V6
0% (0)Koss Pro DJ100
0% (0)Monoprice 8328
0% (0)AKG K81DJ
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you can stretch your budget to 150, the vmoda m80s are pretty great for the price, and they are built better than anything i have ever used. You can throw them in your bag without a case and they won't be breaking anytime soon. I was never a big fan of the m50s, and the m80s blew them away. Imo, the best two headphones in that price range are the m80s and the sennheiser hd-25s, depending on what sound signature you like more. The hd-25s to isolate much better than the m80s though, as they are completely closed and clamp tighter, whereas the m80s have a small vent inside them. Still, they don't really leak unless you're playing really loud.
I was looking at the m80s. They look pure awesome... and completely on the other end the 25's look kinda cheaply made.
ebay had a few used ones.
That's such a wide range.... XD
When I'm in the zone, electronic keeps me focused. Chillin out, I'll listen to a little Classic Rock or replay the recordings our Brass Quintet made. Often I'll pop in the 'ol musical or two.
I play the Tuba and Bass, so I really tune into those low patterns. That's why I was looking for the headphones to have a solid low end.
You wont find that on the HD280 also its the most uncomfortable phone i can think about, followed by the Hd205
- Dr. Dre Trade - The adventure of bad Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HiFiMAN HE6 like new condition for sale 1 second ago
- › Frogbeats Custom-IEM Appreciation Thread 4 seconds ago
- › BEST HEADPHONES FOR METAL/ROCK 47 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013.... 48 seconds ago
- › Norse Audio: Feedback & Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › AKG K712 PRO Announced 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › DX50 a new smaller DAP coming from iBasso. . .Specifications page... 1 minute ago
- › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › HEADPHONE MEET at the Headmaster in San Francisco 8/10/2013 3 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by David Chavez
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe