Where can you find the LP2's for $100? I thought only the originals LP's went below $100 (on Amazon). For the LP2's, that might be a pretty good deal!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K271 MKII Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productAKG K81DJ Akg Closed-Back Folding Dj Headphonetagged by System, 12/3/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productFostex T50RP Closed Ear Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 12/3/12
- productKRK KNS8400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productMonoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphonetagged by System, 12/3/12
- productNoontec ZORO High Fashion Steel Reinforced SCCB Sound Technology Headphones - Whitetagged by System, 12/3/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 12/3/12More
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 12/3/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 12/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Sub-$100 Headphone? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Most bang for 200$ ? Last post on 9/15/12 at 3:17am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Dr. Dre Trade - The adventure of bad Headphones - Page 2
Poll Results: Your top pick?
28 Total Votespost #16 of 2111/29/12 at 7:50pm
7% (2)AKG K271 MKII
25% (7)Audio Technica ATH-M50
25% (7)Ultrasone HFI-580
21% (6)Fostex Audio T50RP
10% (3)KRK System KNS-8400
7% (2)V-MODA Crossfade LP2
0% (0)CREATIVE Aurvana Live
0% (0)Noontec Zoro
0% (0)Shure SRH440
0% (0)CitiScape Uptown
0% (0)Sennheiser HD 280
3% (1)Sony MDR-V6
0% (0)Koss Pro DJ100
0% (0)Monoprice 8328
0% (0)AKG K81DJ
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2111/29/12 at 7:56pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by jwusoccer
If you can stretch your budget to 150, the vmoda m80s are pretty great for the price, and they are built better than anything i have ever used. You can throw them in your bag without a case and they won't be breaking anytime soon. I was never a big fan of the m50s, and the m80s blew them away. Imo, the best two headphones in that price range are the m80s and the sennheiser hd-25s, depending on what sound signature you like more. The hd-25s to isolate much better than the m80s though, as they are completely closed and clamp tighter, whereas the m80s have a small vent inside them. Still, they don't really leak unless you're playing really loud.
I was looking at the m80s. They look pure awesome... and completely on the other end the 25's look kinda cheaply made.post #18 of 2111/29/12 at 7:56pmThread StarterQuote:
ebay had a few used ones.post #19 of 2111/30/12 at 5:48amQuote:Originally Posted by zantaff
That's such a wide range.... XD
When I'm in the zone, electronic keeps me focused. Chillin out, I'll listen to a little Classic Rock or replay the recordings our Brass Quintet made. Often I'll pop in the 'ol musical or two.
I play the Tuba and Bass, so I really tune into those low patterns. That's why I was looking for the headphones to have a solid low end.
You wont find that on the HD280 also its the most uncomfortable phone i can think about, followed by the Hd205post #20 of 2112/9/12 at 10:30am
- Dr. Dre Trade - The adventure of bad Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Schiit Bifrost Multi-Bit DAC 1 minute ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones -... 1 minute ago
- › PX100-II Review | Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 1 minute ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › GEC 6AS7G A1834 Straight Base Pan Getter and Haltron... 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 3 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...