Where can you find the LP2's for $100? I thought only the originals LP's went below $100 (on Amazon). For the LP2's, that might be a pretty good deal!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K271 MKII Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productAKG K81DJ Akg Closed-Back Folding Dj Headphonetagged by System, 12/3/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productFostex T50RP Closed Ear Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 12/3/12
- productKRK KNS8400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productMonoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphonetagged by System, 12/3/12
- productNoontec ZORO High Fashion Steel Reinforced SCCB Sound Technology Headphones - Whitetagged by System, 12/3/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 12/3/12More
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 12/3/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 12/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Sub-$100 Headphone? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Most bang for 200$ ? Last post on 9/15/12 at 3:17am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
I was able to get these from a friend who used their employee discount, so ignore the price paid. I would consider myself a rookie when it comes to headphones, but not sound quality. My...
Best looking closed headphone on the market that acts just like a open headphone but brings the advantages of a closed headphone such as detail and imaging... It is combining both worlds and packs...
Hello people i guess its the time for me to review the WA5-LE and in this Part i will be covering the Takatsuki 300B Tubes. in Part 02 i will be covering the Elrog 300B (latest/newest...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Omega FE-321 (Spark) is a lively little wonder of an IEM with a sparkly, bright sound and tiny footprint. The current price is US$59. Below is the...
About Me: I prefer IEMs over full size because of portability and comfort, though I have owned and own a a couple full size cans. I am a 29 year old music lover, i listen to all genres from R&B to...
Dr. Dre Trade - The adventure of bad Headphones - Page 2
Poll Results: Your top pick?
28 Total Votespost #16 of 2111/29/12 at 7:50pm
7% (2)AKG K271 MKII
25% (7)Audio Technica ATH-M50
25% (7)Ultrasone HFI-580
21% (6)Fostex Audio T50RP
10% (3)KRK System KNS-8400
7% (2)V-MODA Crossfade LP2
0% (0)CREATIVE Aurvana Live
0% (0)Noontec Zoro
0% (0)Shure SRH440
0% (0)CitiScape Uptown
0% (0)Sennheiser HD 280
3% (1)Sony MDR-V6
0% (0)Koss Pro DJ100
0% (0)Monoprice 8328
0% (0)AKG K81DJ
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2111/29/12 at 7:56pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by jwusoccer
If you can stretch your budget to 150, the vmoda m80s are pretty great for the price, and they are built better than anything i have ever used. You can throw them in your bag without a case and they won't be breaking anytime soon. I was never a big fan of the m50s, and the m80s blew them away. Imo, the best two headphones in that price range are the m80s and the sennheiser hd-25s, depending on what sound signature you like more. The hd-25s to isolate much better than the m80s though, as they are completely closed and clamp tighter, whereas the m80s have a small vent inside them. Still, they don't really leak unless you're playing really loud.
I was looking at the m80s. They look pure awesome... and completely on the other end the 25's look kinda cheaply made.post #18 of 2111/29/12 at 7:56pmThread StarterQuote:
ebay had a few used ones.post #19 of 2111/30/12 at 5:48amQuote:Originally Posted by zantaff
That's such a wide range.... XD
When I'm in the zone, electronic keeps me focused. Chillin out, I'll listen to a little Classic Rock or replay the recordings our Brass Quintet made. Often I'll pop in the 'ol musical or two.
I play the Tuba and Bass, so I really tune into those low patterns. That's why I was looking for the headphones to have a solid low end.
You wont find that on the HD280 also its the most uncomfortable phone i can think about, followed by the Hd205post #20 of 2112/9/12 at 10:30am
- Dr. Dre Trade - The adventure of bad Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 2 seconds ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 33 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA XS: A first look at the new V-MODA XS with Val Kolton -... 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio E17k Alpen 2 3 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 4 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by dlo13
- › Fostex TH 900 by roxrite
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Shini44
- › Fischer Audio Omega Spark by crabdog
- › MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III by Lurk650
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by slowpickr
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by jjacq
- › Soundaware Esther by WCDchee
- › Fischer Audio Omega Twin by crabdog
- › Little Dot MK II by Jay Sullivan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...