Where can you find the LP2's for $100? I thought only the originals LP's went below $100 (on Amazon). For the LP2's, that might be a pretty good deal!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K271 MKII Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productAKG K81DJ Akg Closed-Back Folding Dj Headphonetagged by System, 12/3/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productCreative Aurvana Live! Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productFostex T50RP Closed Ear Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 12/3/12
- productKRK KNS8400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productMonoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphonetagged by System, 12/3/12
- productNoontec ZORO High Fashion Steel Reinforced SCCB Sound Technology Headphones - Whitetagged by System, 12/3/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 12/3/12More
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productSony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 12/3/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 12/3/12
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 12/3/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Sub-$100 Headphone? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Most bang for 200$ ? Last post on 9/15/12 at 3:17am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
Dr. Dre Trade - The adventure of bad Headphones - Page 2
Poll Results: Your top pick?
28 Total Votespost #16 of 2111/29/12 at 7:50pm
7% (2)AKG K271 MKII
25% (7)Audio Technica ATH-M50
25% (7)Ultrasone HFI-580
21% (6)Fostex Audio T50RP
10% (3)KRK System KNS-8400
7% (2)V-MODA Crossfade LP2
0% (0)CREATIVE Aurvana Live
0% (0)Noontec Zoro
0% (0)Shure SRH440
0% (0)CitiScape Uptown
0% (0)Sennheiser HD 280
3% (1)Sony MDR-V6
0% (0)Koss Pro DJ100
0% (0)Monoprice 8328
0% (0)AKG K81DJ
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2111/29/12 at 7:56pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by jwusoccer
If you can stretch your budget to 150, the vmoda m80s are pretty great for the price, and they are built better than anything i have ever used. You can throw them in your bag without a case and they won't be breaking anytime soon. I was never a big fan of the m50s, and the m80s blew them away. Imo, the best two headphones in that price range are the m80s and the sennheiser hd-25s, depending on what sound signature you like more. The hd-25s to isolate much better than the m80s though, as they are completely closed and clamp tighter, whereas the m80s have a small vent inside them. Still, they don't really leak unless you're playing really loud.
I was looking at the m80s. They look pure awesome... and completely on the other end the 25's look kinda cheaply made.post #18 of 2111/29/12 at 7:56pmThread StarterQuote:
ebay had a few used ones.post #19 of 2111/30/12 at 5:48amQuote:Originally Posted by zantaff
That's such a wide range.... XD
When I'm in the zone, electronic keeps me focused. Chillin out, I'll listen to a little Classic Rock or replay the recordings our Brass Quintet made. Often I'll pop in the 'ol musical or two.
I play the Tuba and Bass, so I really tune into those low patterns. That's why I was looking for the headphones to have a solid low end.
You wont find that on the HD280 also its the most uncomfortable phone i can think about, followed by the Hd205post #20 of 2112/9/12 at 10:30am
- Dr. Dre Trade - The adventure of bad Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 50 seconds ago
- › iDAC2. Small surprise for 5 people... (page 36) 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 4 minutes ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (August 30, 2015) Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! Clue #3... 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › Bought a pair of Sony earphones but received a different model, I'm... 5 minutes ago
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2